Showing all 12 results
Apollo 1240 or 1260 Accelerator Additional 72pin Simm Slot
Amiga 1200 Accelerator or Ram Card Edge Connector Replacement
- A1208 8Mb card
- Any generic Amiga 1200 8Mb card
- ACA Accelerator cards (ACA 1221, ACA 12xx, ACA 1230)
- Apollo Accelerators
Amiga 600/1200 Gotek (FlashFloppy) with Printed Mount, 3 Digit
Amiga 1200/600 Gotek Drive, Printed Mount, OLED Display and FlashFloppy
Amiga 1200 Recapping, Modulator, Timing Fix (Standard)
- Check of the board before recapping is begun (any faults found before recapping will be reported back)
- Removal of existing capacitors (both SMD and radial capacitors).
- Cleanup and preparation of area.
- Replace using quality Panasonic/Wurth/KEMET capacitors.
- Retest (Video, Audio, Floppy Boot, CF Card boot)
- FREE return postage of your recapped board.
Amiga A1200 8Mb Fast Ram Trapdoor (PCMCIA friendly) A1208
- Transferring files from your PC/MAC using the a PCMCIA CF card adaptor
- Plug in a Ethernet card to transfer files from a PC/MAC via FTP
ScanPlus AGA – Amiga 1200 and Amiga 4000D Scandoubler
Stock on order, however waiting time will be months as a couple of the parts are not being shipped from China and have been there since March.ScanPlus AGA is a internal Scandoubler for the Amiga 1200 and Amiga 4000D (not Amiga 4000T or Amiga CD32). The advantage of the internal ScanPlus AGA is that it will allow you to connect to a standard VGA monitor weather that be a traditional (best) CRT experience or a flat screen monitor or TV with VGA connector. The primary PCB sits over the Lisa chip and the smaller PCB sits over the Alice chip. Output connector connects to a VGA socket which sits in a 3D printed backplate which is included (available in white or black, please note white will be sent if no note is made asking for black). ScanPlus is plug and play, no drivers or setting up required, it will work straight out of the box, all Amiga screen modes are avilable via the VGA connector, these include Multiscan, PAL, NTSC, DoublePAL DoubleNTSC, Euro36, Euro72, Super72. It provides smooth 50-60 Hz and up to 24 bit colour depth. What's included:
- ScanPlus AGA (Lisa and Alice PCB's).
- VGA breakout socket.
- White Backplate for VGA socket (please but a note on the order to ask for Black if required instead).
- Ribbon cable to connect to VGA socket.
- Link cable to Alice PCB.
- DPMS screensaver utility included - Download here
- Item is brand new.
- Includes FREE UK shipping (tracked, signed and insured).
- Not retail boxed.
- Requires some knowledge of Amiga hardware when installing, fitting service avilable if required, ask for details.
Stock on order, awaiting shipping restrictions to be lifted from manufactures - June 2020