Showing 61–72 of 132 results
TF1260 Black Case Badge
AmigaOS 3.2 ROM Burning Service for Amiga A4000
What you will receive:
- Physical AmigaOS 3.2 Kickstart HI ROM
- Physical AmigaOS 3.2 Kickstart LO ROM
The Process:This service requires proof of your purchase of AmigaOS 3.2 a screenshot of a receipt will be fine. Please note ONLY customers who already bought AmigaOS 3.2 can purchase this service. If the buyer is unable to provide proof of the purchase the transaction will be canceled and funds will be refunded minus any processing fees (if Paypal was used to purchase this service).
Providing Proof:We have provided a very easy way to upload proof of ownership below, simply upload a screenshot of confirmation using the upload tool below.
Amiga 1200 Case Brand New Translucent
- Top case including enhancements
- Bottom case including enhancements
- Enhanced bottom trapdoor with extra vents.
- Enhanced rear trapdoor + extra plastic holder DVI / VGA shaped hole.
- Rubber feet
- Set of screws
How are these brand new?In 2016 840 Amiga users made it possible in supporting a Kickstarter to reproduce the Amiga 12000 case lead by Philippe Lang, the new A1200 cases are made using Injection Molding manufacturing technique to produce top and bottom shells as well as trapdoors and parts. The process implies the use of 3 new moulds, the first one is for the top shell, second mould for the bottom shell and last one for trapdoors and parts, all produced using brand new moulds.
Enhancements galore:The Amiga community has never died and some have produced some great add-ons over the years to make sure the Amiga is still relevant and useful today as it was back in the 80's/early 90s and these cases take full advantage of that weather that's simply transferring your existing motherboard from your existing Amiga 1200 or have a luxury of installing a MiST FPGA Board. Below are few more enhancements: [accordion] [pane title="External CF Adaptor" start=open] A CF slot can be open up on the side of the A1200 case to allow easy access to what would be the CF card within the A1200 itself. [/pane] [pane title="MiST FPGA Board"] MiST is a FPGA based modern board that implements classic 16bit computers like the Commodore Amiga, Atari ST and 8bit systems like the Commodore 64, ZX-Spectrum, MSX, Atari XL/VCS, Apple II, Colecovision, Sega Master System, NES, SNES as well as Arcade machines. The primary difference between the MiST is that its NOT emulation. The new A1200 case has mounts to mount the MiST FPGA within the A1200 case. [/pane] [pane title="Raspberry PI"] Yes you can mount a Raspberry PI 2/3 within the new A1200 case with the use of the mounts already part of the case for a nice clean solution. [/pane] [pane title="Keyrah V2"] [caption id="attachment_18644" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Keyrah V2 for the Amiga 1200/600, C64, VIC 20 and C16[/caption] Keyrah V2 is an IO adaptor that allows you to use the original keyboards of the Commodore Amiga 600 and 1200, Commodore 64, VIC-20 and C-16 within their respective cases. The purpose of this you can then install a Raspberry PI which uses the original keyboard of that computer and providing 2 x D9 ports. The new Amiga 1200 case has mounts are located at middle top of bottom shell. This location make the keyboard adapter available for Raspberry Pi or MiST board. Original Amiga 1200 keyboard ribbon will fit nicely just at the right place on the keyboard adapter board. I/O connectors are accessible through rear panel I/O slots. [/pane] [/accordion] So what are the differences between the original Commodore case and the New A1200 case?
- The plastic is 100% UV proof to avoid case turning yellow over time.
- Screw brass inserts in all 6 new screw towers for smooth operations. No more broken plastic clips!
- Bottom trapdoor offers better cooling with extra vents and 3x rear trapdoors are available: Plain door, VGA hole, DVI hole, perfect for the Re-Amiga
- Supports for: Raspberry Pi©, MiST© FPGA, Keyrah© V2 keyboard adapter, RapidRoad© DoubleUSB and Lotharek© HxC Floppy emulator
AmigaOS 3.1.4 ROM Burning Service for Amiga A1200
What you will receive:
- Physical 3.1.4 Kickstart HI ROM
- Physical 3.1.4 Kickstart LO ROM
The Process:This service requires proof of your purchase of the digital version of AmigaOS 3.1.4 (for example screenshot of your purchase from the Hyperion website). Please note ONLY customers who already bought digital version of AmigaOS 3.1.4 can purchase this service. If the buyer is unable to provide proof of the purchase from the Hyperion website the transaction will be cancelled and funds will be refunded minus any processing fees (if Paypal was used to purchase this service).
Providing Proof:We have provided a very easy way to upload proof of ownership below, simply upload a screenshot of confirmation of the order from the Hyperion website or a screenshot of the confirmation email using the upload tool below. If your purchasing more than one set of ROMS, you will need a licence per ROM set.
AmigaOS 3.1.4 ROM Burning Service for Amiga A500/600/2000
What you will receive:
- Physical 3.1.4 Kickstart ROM
The Process:This service requires proof of your purchase of the digital version of AmigaOS 3.1.4 (for example screenshot of your purchase from the Hyperion website). Please note ONLY customers who already bought digital version of AmigaOS 3.1.4 can purchase this service. If the buyer is unable to provide proof of the purchase from the Hyperion website the transaction will be canceled and funds will be refunded minus any processing fees (if Paypal was used to purchase this service).
Providing Proof:We have provided a very easy way to upload proof of ownership below, simply upload a screenshot of confirmation of the order from the Hyperion website or a screenshot of the confirmation email using the upload tool below.
Amiga 600/1200 Gotek (FlashFloppy) with Printed Mount, 3 Digit
Amiga CD32 FMV Recapping Service
Overseas recapping ordersOverseas orders are very welcome and we are able to provide you return shipping costs at the checkout. To do this add any of our recapping services to your shopping basket and then at the checkout simply fill in the billing and shipping form including your telephone and email address (important) and click the 'Request a quote' link. You will receive an email within 24hrs with the shipping cost and you can then proceed with the order by clicking on the 'Complete your order' within the email. There is no need to leave the checkout page open your web browser.
Amiga 4000 Real Time Clock Service (RTC)
BIFROST A1200 Heimdall Edition LED Replacement
A1200 Bifrost, Heimdall Edition - Demo[kad_youtube url="https://youtu.be/xSmitjyRTaE" ]
BIFROST A1200 Heimdall Edition - Advanced Mixing[kad_youtube url="https://youtu.be/qa4u2WIjMVw" ] These units will fit any Amiga 1200 case including the A1200.NET cases we sell. Full manual on fitting and setting up is available here Photo credits: Conny Larsson - Product image Johnnathan Taylor
Greaseweazle V4 USB Floppy Adapter Flux Reader Writer
Greaseweazle v4 allows versatile floppy drive control over USB. By extracting the raw flux transitions from a drive, any disk format can be captured and analyzed - PC, Amiga, Amstrad, PDP-11, musical instruments, industrial equipment, and more. The Greaseweazle also supports writing to floppy disks, from a range of image file formats including those commonly used for online preservation (ADF, IPF, DSK, IMG, HFE, ...).
Greaseweazle V4 is the latest version, updated for mass production and with the following features:
- Reads and writes 3", 3.5", 5.25", 8" disks (with suitable drive and cable)
- Buffered outputs, for communicating with older 5.25" and 8" disk drives
- Integrated power connector for directly powering most 3.5" disk drives
- Write-enable jumper can be removed for safer preservation of precious vintage disks
- Supports flippy-modded 5.25" drives
- Supports Disk-Change detection as used by Rob Smith's integration into the WinUAE Amiga emulator
- 3 user-definable outputs (eg. 8" interface REDWC signal)
- 100% factory tested, and tested again by me before shipping
More information and documentation on the wiki page here:
This listing is for the Greaseweazle V4 device only. And does not include which you will require:
- A disk drive (for example a PC 3.5" or 5.25" drive)
- A floppy ribbon cable (typically you want a standard PC cable with 'twist' on pins 10-16, to communicate with a PC floppy drive)
- Floppy drive power cable, or power supply
Amiga A1200 Memory Expansion 11Mb
- 5.5MB will be always available,
- Additional 4MB which can be activated / deactivated via switch or software (Not PCMCIA compatible),
- Additional 1.5MB software activated (Compatible with Amiga OS 3.0, 3.1 and 3.2 but not compatible with Amiga OS 3.1.4 due to a bug)