Showing all 3 results
Refurbished Commodore Amiga 1200 Unit
Commodore Amiga 1200 - Professionally refurbishedTechnical Specifications
- Motorola 68020 (14Mhz) CPU
- 2Mb Chip Ram
- 3.0 Kickstart Roms
- 3.5" Floppy Drive
- UK Layout Keyboard
- Professionally refurbished Amiga 1200 Unit (excluding mouse and PSU, these are options that can be added below).
- Images of the Amiga 1200 are for illustrative purposes only, each unit will show signs of age and use. If you want photos of the Amiga 1200 we have please contact us.
- As these are custom built they can take between 21/28 working days depending on what add-ons are added and workload.
- Deposits are not refundable
- No software warranty or support is provided, any software included is sold as seen.
Amiga 500 Case Badge – PiStorm Commodore
Amiga A1200 Motherboard – Refurbished
Amiga A1200 motherboard fully refurbished (various motherboard revisions). Each A1200 motherboard is professionally refurbished and has had the following work completed:
- Tested before any work has began.
- All electrolytic capacitors removed using professional tools and techniques (no twisting off caps and boards a pre-warmed before the removing capacitors using hot air) this puts far less stress to the board itself.
- Pads cleaned with flux/wick/IPA.
- New electrolytic capacitors installed.
- Modulator removed.
- Timing fix applied for ACA , TF1230, TF1260 Accelerator Cards.
- Board retested - Video (composite and RGB), Audio, CIA, Floppy, IDE, Parallel, Serial, Mouse, Joystick, DF1.
- Board ultrasonic cleaned at 60 degrees using deionised water and professional PCB flux cleaner and then dried.
- Board tested again and tested for a minimum of 4 hrs playing a rolling demo.
Images of the Amiga 1200 motherboard is for illustrative purposes only and are PAL, each unit will show signs of age and use. If you want photos of the Amiga 1200 motherboards we have please contact us.