Showing all 2 results
Greaseweazle V4 USB Floppy Adapter Flux Reader Writer
Greaseweazle v4 allows versatile floppy drive control over USB. By extracting the raw flux transitions from a drive, any disk format can be captured and analyzed - PC, Amiga, Amstrad, PDP-11, musical instruments, industrial equipment, and more. The Greaseweazle also supports writing to floppy disks, from a range of image file formats including those commonly used for online preservation (ADF, IPF, DSK, IMG, HFE, ...).
Greaseweazle V4 is the latest version, updated for mass production and with the following features:
- Reads and writes 3", 3.5", 5.25", 8" disks (with suitable drive and cable)
- Buffered outputs, for communicating with older 5.25" and 8" disk drives
- Integrated power connector for directly powering most 3.5" disk drives
- Write-enable jumper can be removed for safer preservation of precious vintage disks
- Supports flippy-modded 5.25" drives
- Supports Disk-Change detection as used by Rob Smith's integration into the WinUAE Amiga emulator
- 3 user-definable outputs (eg. 8" interface REDWC signal)
- 100% factory tested, and tested again by me before shipping
More information and documentation on the wiki page here:
This listing is for the Greaseweazle V4 device only. And does not include which you will require:
- A disk drive (for example a PC 3.5" or 5.25" drive)
- A floppy ribbon cable (typically you want a standard PC cable with 'twist' on pins 10-16, to communicate with a PC floppy drive)
- Floppy drive power cable, or power supply
Sinclair ZX Spectrum 16K/48K Recapping Service
- Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48k
- Sinclair ZX Spectrum+ (Plus)
- Check of the board before recapping is begun.
- Removal of existing capacitors (radial capacitors).
- Cleanup and preparation of area.
- Replace using tier one capacitors.
- Retest (Video, Audio)