Showing the single result
Re-Amiga A1200 Rev 1.5 Build Service
Re-Amiga A1200 Rev 1.5 build service with ready built units or units built using your faulty A1200 board as a donor*. The Re-Amiga A1200 is a reverse engineered board by John "Chucky" Hertell. and is a full A1200 board with some extras added which include:
- Composite Video area changed to a new decoder for improved quality. also added S- Video.
- VGA Connector added, VGA monitor needs to support 15Khz!
- Kickstart switch built in!
- PCMCIA Reset fix.
- Optional IRQ7 Switch.
- Added LED's for _RST, _KB_RST, _ODD_CIA, _EVEN_CIA and _ROMEN also to Serial TXD and RXD (from the 5V level).
- Added jumper headers for selectable PAL/NTSC Default start.
- Added resistor to IDE Activity so now adapters that made IDE led always bright will be handled correctly.
- Added pads close to floppy connector for a 0Ohm resistor if you want to do the Escom floppy patch instead of a wire.
- USB HID Mouse socket instead of 9 Pin Serial.
- Fits in your current metal shielding**