Amiga 1200 – Holographic Boing Ball Case Badge
£4.99 Incl. VAT£4.16 Excl. VAT
Amiga 1200 – Holographic Boing Ball brand new, perfect replacement for any A1200 case or for the new A1200 cases. These are high quality prints finished off in a 3D gel, long lasting and look very smart! Smarten up your Amiga 1200 case!
Available on backorder
Email me when stock is available
Amiga PicoPSU Adaptor – A500, A600, A1200
Commodore Amiga PSU for 2 x A500/600/1200 (DUO EDITION)
- 2 x A500 A500+ A600 A1200 compatible (rectangular 5pin DIN plug)
- Stabilized, double protected +5VDC up to 8.0A rated output (total, 4A per channel max)
- Stabilized +12VDC up to 1.2A rated output (0.6A per channel max)
- Stabilized -12VDC up to 0.15A rated output
- Trim potentiometer for 5VDC fine adjustments (5-5.5V range) common for both outputs
- Double over current protection, individual for each output
- Durable main AC power On/Off switch
- Set of LED status indicators (green 5VDC, yellow 12VDC, blue -12VDC)
- Eco friendly design: consumes ~20% less power compared to original PSU set
- Configurable set of detachable output cables. Versions for regular Amiga 500/600/1200 or CD32/A590 are available (1.6 m length)
- Detachable input AC cable allowing you to use your own desired cable length (cable included)
- Weight only 0.3 KG
- Universal AC input range to support all worldwide power standards (accepts 110-240 VAC)
- Meets safety standards: UL60950-1, TUV EN60950-1, ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1, TUV EN60601-1, IEC60601-1
- UK Stock
Warning! Risk of electrical shock and energy hazard when opened. All failures should be examined by a qualified technicians only. Risk of fire or electrical shock. The ventilation holes should be protected from foreign objects or dripping liquids. Please do not install power supplies in places with high ambient temperature or close to the heat source. Enclosed power supplies are intent to work in indoor locations, it's not allowed to use power supplies outdoor, in dust or high moisture. Output current and output wattage must not exceed the rated values. This replacement Amiga PSU has been designed for Commodore Amiga 1200 vintage computer systems only and should be considered as an integral component of Amiga computer system. Do not connect to any other devices as it's not a general purpose PSU. Manufacturer is not responsible for any consequences of unauthorised or arbitrary repairs, modifications or incorrect usage. Please notice that new, properly working replacement Amiga PSU is reducing the system's potential fail rate but still is not guaranteeing that entire Amiga system will work correctly (it's >30 years old).
TF1230 Amiga Accelerator 128Mb – Terriblefire
- 68030 'Gold' CPU running at 50MHZ (NOT OVERCLOCKED) with MMU
- 128Mb Fast Ram
- IDE Interface - Driver required - ehide.device or purchase our AmigaOS 3.2 Rom with ehide.device built in (uploading of AmigaOS purchase evidence required)
- Fits in your old/new stock A1200 case!!!
- Timing fix is strongly recommended on your A1200 motherboard. We can do this free of charge if you send your board to us (return shipping does need to be covered).
- Kickstart ROM 3.1, 3.1.4, 3.2, 3.x or 3.9 (not compatible with 3.0).
- Some boards do not have a chamfered edge on the connector (1A and 1B boards) which may bend the connector pins, if your unsure please ask.
What is TerribleFire?Well it's not what it's who, and that person is Stephen Leary who has designed a whole host of accelerators and ram cards for the Amiga A500, A1200 and Amiga CD32. These include many but the most common ones are:
- TF328 - 8Mb Fast Ram board and IDE socket for the Amiga CD32
- TF330 - 68030 Processor, 64Mb Fast Ram and IDE socket for the Amiga CD32
- TF534 - 68030 Processor, 4Mb Ram, IDE Interface and FPU Socket for A500/A500 Plus and A2000
- TF536 - 68030 Processor, 64Mb Ram and IDE interface for the Amiga A500 and A500 Plus
- TF360 - 68060 Processor other specs TBC for the Amiga CD32
- TF1260 - 68060 Processor, 128Mb Ram and IDE Interface for the Amiga 1200
- TF1230 - 68030 Processor 64Mb Ram amd IDE interface for the Amiga 1200
- TF4060 - 68060 Processot 128Mb Ram for the Amiga 4000
- TF1200 - Buffee Adaptor + 5.5Mb/8Mb (you will need the new Buffee Processor
Amiga A600 Keyboard Membrane (New) BLUE
- The A600 Blue Keyboard Membrane - (this one)
- The A600 Green Keyboard Membrane (model number 56C47A or 56C471A - maybe stamped A300-A)
- The A600 Green Keyboard Membrane (model number 56C47B or 56C471B - maybe stamped A300-B)
- Check the ribbon is inserted all the way in the connector on the Amiga A600 mainboard.
- If it's only 1 or two keys the plunger may need a clean, strip down the keyboard and clean the plunger with some IPA.
- If it's a whole row of keys missing its a very strong possibility that the membrane on your needs replacing.
- The final step is to trim off 1mm of the connector (the ribbon end that plugs into the A600 mainboard).