Amiga 4000 Real Time Clock Service (RTC)
73.60$ Incl. VAT61.33$ Excl. VAT
What is RTC service?
This service replaces 11 key components within the RTC circuit and around that could be affected by leaking battery these include:
1 x U891 – This IC is part of the fastram circuit and could be damaged by battery leakage.
1 x U178 Timer IC + socket
2 x U975,U976
1 x RP176 resistor network
1 x U177
1 x Diode for RTC reverse voltage protection
1 x battery kit PCB
1 x battery protection diode SMD
1 x battery holder
1 x CR2032 3V Lithium battery
NOTE: This service is for Amiga 4000’s that work, but have a working RTC circuit or has corrosion around this area that needs to be cleaned up.
Amiga A500 Recapping Service
- Check of the board before recapping is begun.
- Removal of existing capacitors.
- Clean-up and preparation of area.
- Replace using Panasonic/Wurth/KEMET capacitors.
- Retest (Video, Audio, Floppy Boot.
Refurbished Commodore Amiga 1200 Unit
Commodore Amiga 1200 - Professionally refurbishedTechnical Specifications
- Motorola 68020 (14Mhz) CPU
- 2Mb Chip Ram
- 3.0 Kickstart Roms
- 3.5" Floppy Drive
- UK Layout Keyboard
- Professionally refurbished Amiga 1200 Unit (excluding mouse and PSU, these are options that can be added below).
- Images of the Amiga 1200 are for illustrative purposes only, each unit will show signs of age and use. If you want photos of the Amiga 1200 we have please contact us.
- As these are custom built they can take between 21/28 working days depending on what add-ons are added and workload.
- Deposits are not refundable
- No software warranty or support is provided, any software included is sold as seen.
Amiga 1200 Recapping, Modulator, Timing Fix (Standard)
- Check of the board before recapping is begun (any faults found before recapping will be reported back)
- Removal of existing capacitors (both SMD and radial capacitors).
- Cleanup and preparation of area.
- Replace using quality Panasonic/Wurth/KEMET capacitors.
- Retest (Video, Audio, Floppy Boot, CF Card boot)
- FREE return postage of your recapped board.