Apollo 1240 or 1260 Accelerator Additional 72pin Simm Slot
£14.99 Incl. VAT£12.49 Excl. VAT
Apollo 1240/1260 addtional 72pin simm slot add-on, this will allow you to add extra ram to the Apollo 1240/1260 accelerator. Note single sided low profile 72pin simm ram is required.
Amiga 1200 Accelerator or Ram Card Edge Connector Replacement
- A1208 8Mb card
- Any generic Amiga 1200 8Mb card
- ACA Accelerator cards (ACA 1221, ACA 12xx, ACA 1230)
- Apollo Accelerators
Amiga 1200 Gotek Drive (Flashfloppy) with Printed Mount, OLED Header
- OpenFlops Gotek Drive
- 3D Printed Amiga 1200 Gotek Mount
- OLED Display with 3D Printed Header
What is OpenFlops Gotek Drive?OpenFlops is an Open Hardware implementation of such an emulator, inspired from the ubiquitous Gotek hardware. It is designed to run the FlashFloppy firmware, which gives it several improvements over the original Gotek:
- Can be installed on many different platforms.
- Directly supports a wide range of image formats.
- Flexible track layout for Raw Sector Images.
- Extremely configurable.
- Supports AutoSwap for games with a large number of disks.
- Easily accessible pin headers for connection of a i2c display (either OLED or LCD), rotary encoder (including power).
- Easily-accessible pin header for an external speaker.
- Connected Motor signal.
- Has additional 3.3V, 5V and GND power pins.
Refurbished Commodore Amiga 1200 Unit
Commodore Amiga 1200 - Professionally refurbishedTechnical Specifications
- Motorola 68020 (14Mhz) CPU
- 2Mb Chip Ram
- 3.0 Kickstart Roms
- 3.5" Floppy Drive
- UK Layout Keyboard
- Professionally refurbished Amiga 1200 Unit (excluding mouse and PSU, these are options that can be added below).
Images of the Amiga 1200 is for illustrative purposes only, each unit will show signs of age and use. If you want photos of the Amiga 1200 we have please contact us.
As these are custom built they can take between 7/14 working days depending on what add-ons are added and workload. - Deposits are not refundable