Atari 7800 Console Composite Modification
£36.99 Incl. VAT£36.99 Excl. VAT
Atari 7800 console composite modification service which includes:
- Removal of current modulator
- Removal of a components no longer required
- Install new Composite modification PCB and leads
- Install 3 new phono sockets (Video and 2 x Audio mono sound) in to case
- Play Astroids!
The Atari 7800 composite mod provides the best picture for the granddaddy of the 8bit consoles with clean picture and sound. Recapping service also available if required.
Worldwide shipping available simply contact us for a shipping quote.
Atari Lynx Recapping Service MK 1 or MK 2
Overseas recapping ordersOverseas orders are very welcome and we are able to provide you return shipping costs at the checkout. To do this add any of our recapping services to your shopping basket and then at the checkout simply fill in the billing and shipping form including your telephone and email address (important) and click the 'Request a quote' link. You will receive an email within 24hrs with the shipping cost and you can then proceed with the order by clicking on the 'Complete your order' within the email. There is no need to leave the checkout page open your web browser.
Greaseweazle V4 USB Floppy Adapter Flux Reader Writer
Greaseweazle v4 allows versatile floppy drive control over USB. By extracting the raw flux transitions from a drive, any disk format can be captured and analyzed - PC, Amiga, Amstrad, PDP-11, musical instruments, industrial equipment, and more. The Greaseweazle also supports writing to floppy disks, from a range of image file formats including those commonly used for online preservation (ADF, IPF, DSK, IMG, HFE, ...).
Greaseweazle V4 is the latest version, updated for mass production and with the following features:
- Reads and writes 3", 3.5", 5.25", 8" disks (with suitable drive and cable)
- Buffered outputs, for communicating with older 5.25" and 8" disk drives
- Integrated power connector for directly powering most 3.5" disk drives
- Write-enable jumper can be removed for safer preservation of precious vintage disks
- Supports flippy-modded 5.25" drives
- Supports Disk-Change detection as used by Rob Smith's integration into the WinUAE Amiga emulator
- 3 user-definable outputs (eg. 8" interface REDWC signal)
- 100% factory tested, and tested again by me before shipping
More information and documentation on the wiki page here:
This listing is for the Greaseweazle V4 device only. And does not include which you will require:
- A disk drive (for example a PC 3.5" or 5.25" drive)
- A floppy ribbon cable (typically you want a standard PC cable with 'twist' on pins 10-16, to communicate with a PC floppy drive)
- Floppy drive power cable, or power supply
Atari Mega STe PSU Recapping Service
- Removal of existing capacitors.
- Cleanup and preparation of area.
- Replace using quality capacitors.
- Test output voltages (not under load)