Commodore Amiga PSU for A500 or A500 Plus
£45.83 Excl. VAT
Commodore Amiga PSU for A500 or A500 Plus, these are brand new and modern with It’s 50W (55W peak) of total combined output power making it nearly 2x times stronger than original Commodore Amiga PSU and 2x smaller in dimensions & weight.
- Stabilized & filtered 5VDC up to 4A output (4.4A peak)
- Stabilized & filtered 12VDC up to 2A output (2.2A peak)
- Stabilized & filtered -12VDC up to 0.5A output (0.55A peak)
- Carefully calibrated for Amiga 500 reference load
- Active & passive over voltage protection for main +5VDC line
- Over current protection for all output lines
- Fully isolated & fused on AC side
- Power On/Off switch
- Long output cable (1.8m) with rectangular DIN 5-pin plug.
- Detachable input AC cable for all versions (cable included)
- Weight only 0.4 KG (2x less than original PSU)
- Runs COLD!
- Safety standards: UL60950-1, TUV EN60950-1, ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1, TUV EN60601-1, IEC60601-1
- Manufactured by Electroware
- UK Stock
Risk of electrical shock and energy hazard when opened. All failures should be examined by a qualified technicians only. Risk of fire or electrical shock. The ventilation holes should be protected from foreign objects or dripping liquids. Please do not install power supplies in places with high ambient temperature or close to the heat source. Enclosed power supplies are intent to work in indoor locations, it’s not allowed to use power supplies outdoor, in dust or high moisture. Output current and output wattage must not exceed the rated values.
This replacement Amiga PSU has been designed for Commodore Amiga 500, 500+ vintage computer systems only and should be considered as an integral component of Amiga computer system. Do not connect to any other devices as it’s not a general purpose PSU. Manufacturer is not responsible for any consequences of unauthorised or arbitrary repairs, modifications or incorrect usage. Please notice that new, properly working replacement Amiga PSU is reducing the system’s potential fail rate but still is not guaranteeing that entire Amiga system will work correctly (it’s >30 years old).
Stock arriving before xmas