Back to Amiga A1200
View basket “Amiga 1200 Recapping, Modulator, Timing Fix (Standard)” has been added to your basket.
Amiga 600/1200/4000 IDE Header Replacement
£16.99 Incl. VAT£16.99 Excl. VAT
Amiga 600/1200/4000 IDE Header (Socket) Replacement
This service replaces the 44pin IDE header on an Amiga 1200 with a brand new socket. Price includes FREE UK return shipping.
SKU: 1200RMT-1 Categories: Amiga A1200, Amiga A4000, Amiga A600 Tags: 1200, Amiga, header, IDE, replacement
£46.99 Incl. VAT£39.16 Excl. VAT Add to basket
Amiga 1200 Gotek Drive (Flashfloppy) with Printed Mount, OLED Header
Amiga 1200 Gotek drive pre-installed with FlashFloppy, these Gotek drives are based on a more modern OpenFlops floppy emulator which provides many improvements over the original Gotek drive, these units are a great replacement for your failing Amiga 1200 floppy drive or you wish to simply replace your current 3.5" floppy drive. These are plug and play in that you simply remove your existing Amiga 1200 floppy drive and replace it with this unit (you use your existing bracket). 3 new screws will also be supplied to secure it to the Amiga 1200. The Amiga 1200 Gotek drive also comes with an OLED Header unit will need 4 wires passing through the vent, the end plastic boots will be supplied so you add them after you have passed them through the vent. This provides easy viewing of what game or program you wish to use. You will need a USB stick (any size) formatted as FAT32. You can add a pre-configured USB stick as an option below.
- OpenFlops Gotek Drive
- 3D Printed Amiga 1200 Gotek Mount
- OLED Display with 3D Printed Header
What is OpenFlops Gotek Drive?OpenFlops is an Open Hardware implementation of such an emulator, inspired from the ubiquitous Gotek hardware. It is designed to run the FlashFloppy firmware, which gives it several improvements over the original Gotek:
- Can be installed on many different platforms.
- Directly supports a wide range of image formats.
- Flexible track layout for Raw Sector Images.
- Extremely configurable.
- Supports AutoSwap for games with a large number of disks.
- Easily accessible pin headers for connection of a i2c display (either OLED or LCD), rotary encoder (including power).
- Easily-accessible pin header for an external speaker.
- Connected Motor signal.
- Has additional 3.3V, 5V and GND power pins.
£439.00 Incl. VAT£439.00 Excl. VAT Select options
Refurbished Commodore Amiga 1200 Unit
Commodore Amiga 1200 - Professionally refurbishedTechnical Specifications
- Motorola 68020 (14Mhz) CPU
- 2Mb Chip Ram
- 3.0 Kickstart Roms
- 3.5" Floppy Drive
- UK Layout Keyboard
- Professionally refurbished Amiga 1200 Unit (excluding mouse and PSU, these are options that can be added below).
- Images of the Amiga 1200 are for illustrative purposes only, each unit will show signs of age and use. If you want photos of the Amiga 1200 we have please contact us.
- As these are custom built they can take between 21/28 working days depending on what add-ons are added and workload.
- Deposits are not refundable
- No software warranty or support is provided, any software included is sold as seen.
£99.00 Incl. VAT£82.50 Excl. VAT Select options
Amiga 1200 Case Brand New Grey
New Official Amiga 1200 cases from A1200.net features and enhancements!/ What's included?
- Top case including enhancements
- Bottom case including enhancements
- Enhanced bottom trapdoor with extra vents.
- Enhanced rear trapdoor + extra plastic holder DVI / VGA shaped hole.
- Rubber feet
- Set of screws
How are these brand new?In 2016 840 Amiga users made it possible in supporting a Kickstarter to reproduce the Amiga 12000 case lead by Philippe Lang, the new A1200 cases are made using Injection Molding manufacturing technique to produce top and bottom shells as well as trapdoors and parts. The process implies the use of 3 new moulds, the first one is for the top shell, second mould for the bottom shell and last one for trapdoors and parts, all produced using brand new moulds.
Enhancements galore:The Amiga community has never died and some have produced some great add-ons over the years to make sure the Amiga is still relevant and useful today as it was back in the 80's/early 90s and these cases take full advantage of that weather that's simply transferring your existing motherboard from your existing Amiga 1200 or have a luxury of installing a MiST FPGA Board. Below are few more enhancements: [accordion] [pane title="External CF Adaptor" start=open] A CF slot can be open up on the side of the A1200 case to allow easy access to what would be the CF card within the A1200 itself. [/pane] [pane title="MiST FPGA Board"] MiST is a FPGA based modern board that implements classic 16bit computers like the Commodore Amiga, Atari ST and 8bit systems like the Commodore 64, ZX-Spectrum, MSX, Atari XL/VCS, Apple II, Colecovision, Sega Master System, NES, SNES as well as Arcade machines. The primary difference between the MiST is that its NOT emulation. The new A1200 case has mounts to mount the MiST FPGA within the A1200 case. [/pane] [pane title="Raspberry PI"] Yes you can mount a Raspberry PI 2/3 within the new A1200 case with the use of the mounts already part of the case for a nice clean solution. [/pane] [pane title="Keyrah V2"] [caption id="attachment_18644" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Keyrah V2 for the Amiga 1200/600, C64, VIC 20 and C16[/caption] Keyrah V2 is an IO adaptor that allows you to use the original keyboards of the Commodore Amiga 600 and 1200, Commodore 64, VIC-20 and C-16 within their respective cases. The purpose of this you can then install a Raspberry PI which uses the original keyboard of that computer and providing 2 x D9 ports. The new Amiga 1200 case has mounts are located at middle top of bottom shell. This location make the keyboard adapter available for Raspberry Pi or MiST board. Original Amiga 1200 keyboard ribbon will fit nicely just at the right place on the keyboard adapter board. I/O connectors are accessible through rear panel I/O slots. [/pane] [/accordion] So what are the differences between the original Commodore case and the New A1200 case?
- The plastic is 100% UV proof to avoid case turning yellow over time.
- Screw brass inserts in all 6 new screw towers for smooth operations. No more broken plastic clips!
- Bottom trapdoor offers better cooling with extra vents and 3x rear trapdoors are available: Plain door, VGA hole, DVI hole, perfect for the Re-Amiga
- Supports for: Raspberry Pi©, MiST© FPGA, Keyrah© V2 keyboard adapter, RapidRoad© DoubleUSB and Lotharek© HxC Floppy emulator