Showing 1–12 of 68 results
Amiga A1200 Recapping Service (PREMIUM)
- Check of the board before recapping is begun (any faults found before recapping will be reported back)
- Removal of existing capacitors (both SMD and radial capacitors).
- Cleanup and preparation of area.
- Replace using either polymer Panasonic/Wurth/KEMET capacitors.
- Retest (Video, Audio, Floppy Boot, CF Card boot).
Overseas recapping ordersOverseas orders are very welcome and we are able to provide you return shipping costs at the checkout. To do this add any of our recapping services to your shopping basket and then at the checkout simply fill in the billing and shipping form including your telephone and email address (important) and click the 'Request a quote' link. You will receive an email within 24hrs with the shipping cost and you can then proceed with the order by clicking on the 'Complete your order' within the email. There is no need to leave the checkout page open your web browser.
Amiga 1200 Recapping Service (Standard)
- Check the board before recapping is begun (any faults found before recapping will be reported back).
- Removal of existing electrolytic capacitors both SMD and through hole.
- Cleanup and preparation of areas.
- Replace using quality electrolytic capacitors.
- Retest (Video via RGB and Composite, Audio, Floppy Boot, CF Card boot).
- Bad audio, missing channels, low volume
- Slow boot up
- Guru errors or random crashing
[space_20]When you receive your freshly recapped motherboard back [space_20] Once your board has been returned we strongly suggest testing the board before adding any accessories or putting it back in any shielding (if it was sent without its metal shielding) or case. Many issues arise when the board is then subjected to add-ons being added or put back together without first knowing the board was working in its bare minimum state (PSU, Video/Audio only). We offer 14 days from delivery to notify us of any issues with your recapped board of which we will send you a returns label so we can recheck our work. We do randomly take videos and photos of recapped boards to showcase our work to share on social media and other outlets. Return shipping is calculated at the checkout including £100 cover for loss or damage and we only use tracked services. [space_20] A little bit more about our Amiga recapping service and us! [space_20] We have been recapping Commodore Amiga computers since 2016 and have recapped over 400+ customer boards and 200+ of our own refurbished Amiga units, so you can rest assured that your board is in very safe hands. We use the correct tools and methods for removing old SMD and through-hole capacitors avoiding unnecessary stress being applied to the motherboard or the copper pads themselves. We offer ultrasonic PCB cleaning service where by the motherboard is bathed in a 60 °C deionised water bath combined with a PCB cleaner for 3 mins and then naturally dried for 24 hours. Results will vary depending on the condition of the board. When you receive your board back, you can rest assured your board will be in the best condition to allow you to install any upgrades you have in mind, weather that be a new TF1230, TF1260, PiStorm32-Lite or a simple 8Mb Ram card. And lastly, each board will have a sticker put on with the month/year it was recapped, what type of service was used and if it has been refurbished (ultrasonic clean) or repaired. [space_40]
Greaseweazle V4 USB Floppy Adapter Flux Reader Writer
Greaseweazle v4 allows versatile floppy drive control over USB. By extracting the raw flux transitions from a drive, any disk format can be captured and analyzed - PC, Amiga, Amstrad, PDP-11, musical instruments, industrial equipment, and more. The Greaseweazle also supports writing to floppy disks, from a range of image file formats including those commonly used for online preservation (ADF, IPF, DSK, IMG, HFE, ...).
Greaseweazle V4 is the latest version, updated for mass production and with the following features:
- Reads and writes 3", 3.5", 5.25", 8" disks (with suitable drive and cable)
- Buffered outputs, for communicating with older 5.25" and 8" disk drives
- Integrated power connector for directly powering most 3.5" disk drives
- Write-enable jumper can be removed for safer preservation of precious vintage disks
- Supports flippy-modded 5.25" drives
- Supports Disk-Change detection as used by Rob Smith's integration into the WinUAE Amiga emulator
- 3 user-definable outputs (eg. 8" interface REDWC signal)
- 100% factory tested, and tested again by me before shipping
More information and documentation on the wiki page here:
This listing is for the Greaseweazle V4 device only. And does not include which you will require:
- A disk drive (for example a PC 3.5" or 5.25" drive)
- A floppy ribbon cable (typically you want a standard PC cable with 'twist' on pins 10-16, to communicate with a PC floppy drive)
- Floppy drive power cable, or power supply
Refurbished Commodore Amiga 1200 Unit
Commodore Amiga 1200 - Professionally refurbishedTechnical Specifications
- Motorola 68020 (14Mhz) CPU
- 2Mb Chip Ram
- 3.0 Kickstart Roms
- 3.5" Floppy Drive
- UK Layout Keyboard
- Professionally refurbished Amiga 1200 Unit (excluding mouse and PSU, these are options that can be added below).
- Images of the Amiga 1200 are for illustrative purposes only, each unit will show signs of age and use. If you want photos of the Amiga 1200 we have please contact us.
- As these are custom built they can take between 21/28 working days depending on what add-ons are added and workload.
- Deposits are not refundable
- No software warranty or support is provided, any software included is sold as seen.
Commodore Amiga PSU for A1200
- Stabilized & filtered 5VDC up to 4A output (4.4A peak)
- Stabilized & filtered 12VDC up to 2A output (2.2A peak)
- Stabilized & filtered -12VDC up to 0.5A output (0.55A peak)
- Carefully calibrated for Amiga 500 reference load
- Active & passive over voltage protection for main +5VDC line
- Over current protection for all output lines
- Fully isolated & fused on AC side
- Power On/Off switch
- Long output cable (1.8m) with rectangular DIN 5-pin plug.
- Detachable input AC cable for all versions (cable included)
- Weight only 0.4 KG (2x less than original PSU)
- Runs COLD!
- Safety standards: UL60950-1, TUV EN60950-1, ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1, TUV EN60601-1, IEC60601-1
- Manufactured by Electroware
- UK Stock
Warning! Risk of electrical shock and energy hazard when opened. All failures should be examined by a qualified technicians only. Risk of fire or electrical shock. The ventilation holes should be protected from foreign objects or dripping liquids. Please do not install power supplies in places with high ambient temperature or close to the heat source. Enclosed power supplies are intent to work in indoor locations, it's not allowed to use power supplies outdoor, in dust or high moisture. Output current and output wattage must not exceed the rated values. This replacement Amiga PSU has been designed for Commodore Amiga 1200 vintage computer systems only and should be considered as an integral component of Amiga computer system. Do not connect to any other devices as it's not a general purpose PSU. Manufacturer is not responsible for any consequences of unauthorised or arbitrary repairs, modifications or incorrect usage. Please notice that new, properly working replacement Amiga PSU is reducing the system's potential fail rate but still is not guaranteeing that entire Amiga system will work correctly (it's >30 years old).
PiStorm32 Lite A1200 with RPi 3A+, 64Gb SD Card
- PiStorm32-Lite A1200 Adaptor
- Raspberry Pi 3A+ Module
- 64Gb SD Card (Pre-installed kernel with EMU68) You will need a copy of Workbench 3.0 or above and a kickstart rom again 3.1 or above or send us an SD image and we will install and setup FOC.
- 3D printed RPi header protector
NOTE: This is a open source project and will require some knowledge of the Amiga. The PiStorm adaptors are professionally manufactured, and a contribution to the developer is made.
PiStorm32 Lite for Amiga A1200 Adaptor Only
- Raspberry Pi 3A
- Raspbery Pi 3B
- Raspberry Pi 4B
- Raspberry Pi 3A
- Raspbery Pi 3B
- Raspberry Pi 4B
AmigaOS 3.2.2 ROM Burning Service for Amiga A1200
What you will receive:
- Physical 3.2.2 Kickstart HI ROM
- Physical 3.2.2 Kickstart LO ROM
The Process:This service requires proof of your purchase of AmigaOS 3.2 a screenshot of a receipt will be fine. Please note ONLY customers who already bought AmigaOS 3.2 can purchase this service. If the buyer is unable to provide proof of the purchase the transaction will be canceled and funds will be refunded minus any processing fees (if Paypal was used to purchase this service).
Providing Proof:We have provided a very easy way to upload proof of ownership below, simply upload a screenshot of confirmation using the upload tool below.
Amiga 1200 Gotek Drive (Flashfloppy) with Mount, OLED Header
- OpenFlops Gotek Drive
- 3D Printed Amiga 1200 Gotek Mount
- OLED Display with 3D Printed Header
What is OpenFlops Gotek Drive?OpenFlops is an Open Hardware implementation of such an emulator, inspired from the ubiquitous Gotek hardware. It is designed to run the FlashFloppy firmware, which gives it several improvements over the original Gotek:
- Can be installed on many different platforms.
- Directly supports a wide range of image formats.
- Flexible track layout for Raw Sector Images.
- Extremely configurable.
- Supports AutoSwap for games with a large number of disks.
- Easily accessible pin headers for connection of a i2c display (either OLED or LCD), rotary encoder (including power).
- Easily-accessible pin header for an external speaker.
- Connected Motor signal.
- Has additional 3.3V, 5V and GND power pins.
Amiga 600/1200 Gotek OLED Display Header Only
- 3D Printed Header
- OLED Display
- 30cm of cable from the header to the Gotek drive.
TF1230 Amiga Accelerator 128Mb – Terriblefire
- 68030 'Gold' CPU running at 50MHZ (NOT OVERCLOCKED) with MMU
- 128Mb Fast Ram
- IDE Interface - Driver required - ehide.device or purchase our AmigaOS 3.2 Rom with ehide.device built in (uploading of AmigaOS purchase evidence required)
- Fits in your old/new stock A1200 case!!!
- Timing fix is strongly recommended on your A1200 motherboard. We can do this free of charge if you send your board to us (return shipping does need to be covered).
- Kickstart ROM 3.1, 3.1.4, 3.2, 3.x or 3.9 (not compatible with 3.0).
- Some boards do not have a chamfered edge on the connector (1A and 1B boards) which may bend the connector pins, if your unsure please ask.
What is TerribleFire?Well it's not what it's who, and that person is Stephen Leary who has designed a whole host of accelerators and ram cards for the Amiga A500, A1200 and Amiga CD32. These include many but the most common ones are:
- TF328 - 8Mb Fast Ram board and IDE socket for the Amiga CD32
- TF330 - 68030 Processor, 64Mb Fast Ram and IDE socket for the Amiga CD32
- TF534 - 68030 Processor, 4Mb Ram, IDE Interface and FPU Socket for A500/A500 Plus and A2000
- TF536 - 68030 Processor, 64Mb Ram and IDE interface for the Amiga A500 and A500 Plus
- TF360 - 68060 Processor other specs TBC for the Amiga CD32
- TF1260 - 68060 Processor, 128Mb Ram and IDE Interface for the Amiga 1200
- TF1230 - 68030 Processor 64Mb Ram amd IDE interface for the Amiga 1200
- TF4060 - 68060 Processot 128Mb Ram for the Amiga 4000
- TF1200 - Buffee Adaptor + 5.5Mb/8Mb (you will need the new Buffee Processor
ScanPlus AGA – Amiga 1200 and Amiga 4000D Scandoubler
- ScanPlus AGA (Lisa and Alice PCB's).
- VGA breakout socket.
- White Backplate for VGA socket (please but a note on the order to ask for Black if required instead).
- Ribbon cable to connect to VGA socket.
- Link cable to Alice PCB.
- DPMS screensaver utility included - Download here
- Item is brand new.
- Installation guide is here
- Not retail boxed.
- Requires some knowledge of Amiga hardware when installing, fitting service available if required, ask for details.