TF1230 Amiga Accelerator – Terriblefire
£189.99 Incl. VAT£158.33 Excl. VAT
TF1230 Amiga Accelerator – Terriblefire for the Amiga 1200 which hosts a 68030 processor running at 50Mhz coupled with 64mb of fast ram. This card is a perfect add-on for the Amiga A1200 and is the sweet spot between cost and speed. And is the next step up after the 11Mb Ex1T Fast Ram add-on we sell for those that want that large speed jump and the Terriblefire TF1230 Amiga Accelerator will give it!
- 68030 ‘Gold’ CPU running at 50MHZ (NOT OVERCLOCKED)
- 64MByte of fast-ram.
- IDE Interface – Driver required – ehide.device or purchase our AmigaOS 3.2 Rom with ehide.device built in (uploading of AmigaOS purchase evidence required)
- Compatible with any A1200 motherboard revision.
- Fits in your old/new stock A1200 case!!!
Card also available without CPU, add your own 68030 GOLD CPU – WE ONLY SUPPORT GOLD 68030 50mhz CPU’S AND NOT BLACK TOP ONES.
NOTE: Timing fix is recommended on your A1200 motherboard.
What is TerribleFire?
Well it’s not what it’s who, and that person is Stephen Leary who has designed a whole host of accelerators and ram cards for the Amiga A500, A1200 and Amiga CD32. These include many but the most common ones are:
- TF328 – 8Mb Fast Ram board and IDE socket for the Amiga CD32
- TF330 – 68030 Processor, 64Mb Fast Ram and IDE socket for the Amiga CD32
- TF536 – 68030 Processor, 64Mb Ram and IDE interface for the Amiga A500 and A500 Plus
- TF360 – 68060 Processor other specs TBC for the Amiga CD32
- TF1260 – 68060 Processor, 128Mb Ram and IDE Interface for the Amiga 1200
- TF1230 – 68030 Processor 64Mb Ram and IDE interface for the Amiga 1200
- TF4060 – 68060 Processor 128Mb Ram for the Amiga 4000
- TF1200 – Buffee Adaptor + 5.5Mb/8Mb (you will need the new Buffee Processor
SOLD OUT - More stock arriving mid November 2021!
Apollo 1240 or 1260 Accelerator Additional 72pin Simm Slot
Amiga A1200 Memory Expansion 11Mb
- 5.5MB will be always available,
- Additional 4MB which can be activated / deactivated via switch or software (Not PCMCIA compatible),
- Additional 1.5MB software activated (Compatible with Amiga OS 3.0, 3.1 and 3.2 but not compatible with Amiga OS 3.1.4 due to a bug)
Amiga 1200 Gotek Drive, Printed Mount, OLED Display and FlashFloppy
What are ADF files?ADF files is the standard Amiga Disk Format for floppy disk images. no different to Sega or Nintendo roms, ADF's are images of Amiga floppy disk games. Not only could you have access to a huge back catalogue of retro Amiga games, but there are still brand new games being released today, for example: Raid over Moscow or Bridge Strike these are all available as ADF files. But you not limited to games or programs, but you have access to tons of Amiga demos (if your into that scene).
What are gotek drives in detail? Read here What is FlashFloppy check out this link Want to know even more about them, checkout retro32.com's review of them here Also checkout one of our favorite youtube streamers TheGebs24 and her views on the Gotek drive!
Amiga 1200 Accelerator or Ram Card Edge Connector Replacement
- A1208 8Mb card
- Any generic Amiga 1200 8Mb card
- ACA Accelerator cards (ACA 1221, ACA 12xx, ACA 1230)
- Apollo Accelerators