PiStorm32 Lite A1200 with RPi 3A+, 64Gb SD Card
£124.99 Excl. VAT
PiStorm32-Lite A1200 is the full package which includes:
- PiStorm32-Lite A1200 Adaptor
- Raspberry Pi 3A+ Module
- 64Gb SD Card (Pre-installed kernel with EMU68) You will need a copy of Workbench 3.0 or above and a kickstart rom again 3.1 or above or send us an SD image and we will install and setup FOC.
- 3D printed RPi header protector
Once installed and setup you will have an implementation of MC68020/030/040 with FPU support, coupled with a fast implementation of the Emu68 CPU unit (Emu68 is a JIT emulator) written by Michal Schulz, thanks to it the system boots in a few seconds. Extra functionality is added (thanks to an additional RPi 3A+ module) with an HDMI port, so you can have Full HD video and around 340MB of Fast Ram.
Check out this video by Capt. LeChuck, Pistorm32-Lite with EMU68K
We also just sell the Pistorm32-Lite adaptor here, just add you own Raspberry Pi and SD Card.
NOTE: This is a open source project and will require some knowledge of the Amiga. The PiStorm adaptors are professionally manufactured, and a contribution to the developer is made.
Available on backorder
Email me when stock is available
You may also like…
Amiga A1200 Memory Expansion 11Mb
- 5.5MB will be always available,
- Additional 4MB which can be activated / deactivated via switch or software (Not PCMCIA compatible),
- Additional 1.5MB software activated (Compatible with Amiga OS 3.0, 3.1 and 3.2 but not compatible with Amiga OS 3.1.4 due to a bug)