PiStorm32-Lite CM4, Expansion Breakout & 32Gb SD Card Bundle
£199.99 Excl. VAT
PiStorm32-Lite CM4 bundle with Raspberry Pi CM4 module, expansion breakout with HDMI, Ethernet, USB and 32Gb SD Card. This is fully assembled, just installed Workbench.
- Pistorm32-Lite adapter
- CM4 Adapter (Allows connection of Expansion Breakout and Compute Module 4)
- Raspberry Pi CM4 module (no eMMC or Wifi)
- Passive Cooler
- Expansion Breakout that provides HDMI, USB and Ethernet Ports
- SD Card 64GB Sandisk Ultra (preinstalled EMU68 on 200MB partition)
- Flex wire 40Pin 20cm
- Printed IO cover (3D printed)
We also just sell the Pistorm32-Lite kits with Raspberry Pi 3A+ here
NOTE: The PiStorm32-Lite CM4 product is a open source project and will require some knowledge of the Amiga.
Shipping Jan 2024
Email me when stock is available
You may also like…
Commodore Amiga PSU for A1200
- Stabilized & filtered 5VDC up to 4A output (4.4A peak)
- Stabilized & filtered 12VDC up to 2A output (2.2A peak)
- Stabilized & filtered -12VDC up to 0.5A output (0.55A peak)
- Carefully calibrated for Amiga 500 reference load
- Active & passive over voltage protection for main +5VDC line
- Over current protection for all output lines
- Fully isolated & fused on AC side
- Power On/Off switch
- Long output cable (1.8m) with rectangular DIN 5-pin plug.
- Detachable input AC cable for all versions (cable included)
- Weight only 0.4 KG (2x less than original PSU)
- Runs COLD!
- Safety standards: UL60950-1, TUV EN60950-1, ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1, TUV EN60601-1, IEC60601-1
- Manufactured by Electroware
- UK Stock
Warning! Risk of electrical shock and energy hazard when opened. All failures should be examined by a qualified technicians only. Risk of fire or electrical shock. The ventilation holes should be protected from foreign objects or dripping liquids. Please do not install power supplies in places with high ambient temperature or close to the heat source. Enclosed power supplies are intent to work in indoor locations, it's not allowed to use power supplies outdoor, in dust or high moisture. Output current and output wattage must not exceed the rated values. This replacement Amiga PSU has been designed for Commodore Amiga 1200 vintage computer systems only and should be considered as an integral component of Amiga computer system. Do not connect to any other devices as it's not a general purpose PSU. Manufacturer is not responsible for any consequences of unauthorised or arbitrary repairs, modifications or incorrect usage. Please notice that new, properly working replacement Amiga PSU is reducing the system's potential fail rate but still is not guaranteeing that entire Amiga system will work correctly (it's >30 years old).
PiStorm32 Lite A1200 with RPi 3A+, 64Gb SD Card
- PiStorm32-Lite A1200 Adaptor
- Raspberry Pi 3A+ Module
- 64Gb SD Card (Pre-installed kernel with EMU68) You will need a copy of Workbench 3.0 or above and a kickstart rom again 3.1 or above or send us an SD image and we will install and setup FOC.
- 3D printed RPi header protector
NOTE: This is a open source project and will require some knowledge of the Amiga. The PiStorm adaptors are professionally manufactured, and a contribution to the developer is made.