ReAmiga A1200 Rev 1.5 Refurbishment Service
£ 359.00 Excl. VAT
ReAmiga A1200 Rev 1.5 Refurbishment Service built using your faulty A1200 board as a donor*. The Re-Amiga A1200 is a reverse engineered board by John “Chucky” Hertell. and is a full A1200 board with some extras added which include:
- Composite Video area changed to a new decoder for improved quality.
- VGA Connector added, VGA monitor needs to support 15Khz!
- S-Video Connector for S-Video Out
- Kickstart switch built in, if you are using 27C800 Eproms. you can program one bank with one
kickstart and the other bank with another.
- PCMCIA Reset fix.
- Optional IRQ7 Switch.
- Native PAL or NTSC Option (below)
- Added LED’s for _RST, _KB_RST, _ODD_CIA, _EVEN_CIA and _ROMEN also to Serial TXD and RXD (from the 5V level).
- Added resistor to IDE Activity so now adapters that made IDE led always bright will be handled correctly.
- Added pads close to floppy connector for a 0Ohm resistor if you want to do the Escom floppy patch instead of a wire.
- 9 Pin Mouse Port with Joystick tester LED’s built in!
- Fits in your current metal shielding**
This is a build service using a donor board you provide or provide the needed parts to complete the build – We are unable to provide any donor boards at this time however do ask incase we do have a board or two.
We support the developers and our builders and donate a percentage to the developer directly.
Once ordered we will request a 10% deposit to secure the service and send the you the address where to send you A1200 donor board. We can also offer payment plans over 3 months and once paid the unit will be shipped out.
* Custom chips will be tested before hand, any custom chips which are faulty we will contact you and send a quote for the any faulty chips or parts.
** ReAmiga board does not come with any metal shielding.
Due to high demand, build time approx. 8/12 weeks (this can change depending on other demands)