Amiga 1200 Case Brand New Translucent
£105.99 Incl. VAT£88.33 Excl. VAT
Amiga 1200 Case Brand New Translucent from A1200.net.
- Top case including enhancements
- Bottom case including enhancements
- Enhanced bottom trapdoor with extra vents.
- Enhanced rear trapdoor + extra plastic holder DVI / VGA shaped hole.
- Rubber feet
- Set of screws
How are these brand new?
In 2016 840 Amiga users made it possible in supporting a Kickstarter to reproduce the Amiga 12000 case lead by Philippe Lang, the new A1200 cases are made using Injection Molding manufacturing technique to produce top and bottom shells as well as trapdoors and parts. The process implies the use of 3 new moulds, the first one is for the top shell, second mould for the bottom shell and last one for trapdoors and parts, all produced using brand new moulds.
The Amiga community has never died and some have produced some great add-ons over the years to make sure the Amiga is still relevant and useful today as it was back in the 80’s/early 90s and these cases take full advantage of that weather that’s simply transferring your existing motherboard from your existing Amiga 1200 or have a luxury of installing a MiST FPGA Board. Below are few more enhancements:
A CF slot can be open up on the side of the A1200 case to allow easy access to what would be the CF card within the A1200 itself.
MiST is a FPGA based modern board that implements classic 16bit computers like the Commodore Amiga, Atari ST and 8bit systems like the Commodore 64, ZX-Spectrum, MSX, Atari XL/VCS, Apple II, Colecovision, Sega Master System, NES, SNES as well as Arcade machines. The primary difference between the MiST is that its NOT emulation.
The new A1200 case has mounts to mount the MiST FPGA within the A1200 case.
Yes you can mount a Raspberry PI 2/3 within the new A1200 case with the use of the mounts already part of the case for a nice clean solution.
Keyrah V2 is an IO adaptor that allows you to use the original keyboards of the Commodore Amiga 600 and 1200, Commodore 64, VIC-20 and C-16 within their respective cases. The purpose of this you can then install a Raspberry PI which uses the original keyboard of that computer and providing 2 x D9 ports. The new Amiga 1200 case has mounts are located at middle top of bottom shell. This location make the keyboard adapter available for Raspberry Pi or MiST board. Original Amiga 1200 keyboard ribbon will fit nicely just at the right place on the keyboard adapter board. I/O connectors are accessible through rear panel I/O slots.
So what are the differences between the original Commodore case and the New A1200 case?
- The plastic is 100% UV proof to avoid case turning yellow over time.
- Screw brass inserts in all 6 new screw towers for smooth operations. No more broken plastic clips!
- Bottom trapdoor offers better cooling with extra vents and 3x rear trapdoors are available: Plain door, VGA hole, DVI hole, perfect for the Re-Amiga
- Supports for: Raspberry Pi©, MiST© FPGA, Keyrah© V2 keyboard adapter, RapidRoad© DoubleUSB and Lotharek© HxC Floppy emulator
Last few left
Amiga 1200 Reproduction Box Brand New
- Box is true to the original size and design.
- Including "Innards" for positioning the Amiga A1200 computer and accessories.
- Laminated outside / moisture repellent.
- Will be delivered flat in a large envelope.
We also offer Amiga Reproduction boxes for the following: Commodore Amiga A1200 Commodore Amiga A600 Commodore Amiga A500 Commodore Amiga A500 Plus Commodore Amiga CD32 Please note: This is an Amiga 1200 reproduction box and NOT AN ORIGINAL.
Tsunami 1230 Amiga 1200 Accelerator
- 68EC030 QFP CPU at 42MHZ.
- 64MByte of fast-ram.
- 68882 FPU footprint ready and also selectable clock for overclocking the FPU.
- External expansion port for future upgrades (secret stuff, can’t tell)
- Clockport port (RTC only).
- Compatible with any A1200 motherboard revision.
- Fits in your old/new stock A1200 case!!!
- A1100 friendly of course!
Apollo 1240 or 1260 Accelerator Additional 72pin Simm Slot
Amiga 600/1200 Gotek OLED Display Header Only
- 3D Printed Header
- OLED Display
- 30cm of cable from the header to the Gotek drive.