TF1260 TerribleFire A1200 Accelerator with EC060 50MHz CPU
£299.99 Incl. VAT£249.99 Excl. VAT
TF1260 Terriblefire A1200 Accelerator with EC 50Mhz CPU which hosts 128Mb Fast Ram, IDE connector. The TF1260 is one of the best 060 accelerators you can purchase for the Amiga 1200 And is the next step up after the TF1230 A1200 Accelerator add-on we sell for those that want that large speed jump.
- MC68EC060RC50 CPU (The CPU has no MMU or FPU)
- 128MByte of fast-ram.
- IDE Interface – Driver required – ehide.device
- Compatible with any A1200 motherboard revision.
- Fits in your old/new stock A1200 case!!!
What is Terriblefire?
Well it’s not what it’s who, and that person is Stephen Leary who has designed a whole host of accelerators and ram cards for the Amiga A500, A1200 and Amiga CD32. These include many but the most common ones are:
- TF328 – 8Mb Fast Ram board and IDE socket for the Amiga CD32
- TF330 – 68030 Processor, 64Mb Fast Ram and IDE socket for the Amiga CD32
- TF536 – 68030 Processor, 64Mb Ram and IDE interface for the Amiga A500 and A500 Plus
- TF360 – 68060 Processor other specs TBC for the Amiga CD32
- TF1260 – 68060 Processor, 128Mb Ram and IDE Interface for the Amiga 1200
- TF1230 – 68030 Processor 64Mb Ram and IDE interface for the Amiga 1200
- TF4060 – 68060 Processor 128Mb Ram for the Amiga 4000
- TF1200 – Buffee Adaptor + 5.5Mb/8Mb (you will need the new Buffee Processor
- For every TF1260 sold we donate a percentage of the sale to Stephen Leary to support further TF card developments and we also support our builders.
- Timing fix is recommended on your A1200 motherboard. We can do this free of charge if you send your board to us (return shipping does need to be covered).
- At least Kickstart 3.1 is required – (Kickstart 3.0 is not supported)
You may also like…
TF1260 Case Badge (Black)
Amiga A1200 Memory Expansion 11Mb
- 5.5MB will be always available,
- Additional 4MB which can be activated / deactivated via switch or software (Not PCMCIA compatible),
- Additional 1.5MB software activated (Compatible with Amiga OS 3.0, 3.1 and 3.2 but not compatible with Amiga OS 3.1.4 due to a bug)
Amiga A1200 Recapping Service (PREMIUM)
- Check of the board before recapping is begun (any faults found before recapping will be reported back)
- Removal of existing capacitors (both SMD and radial capacitors).
- Cleanup and preparation of area.
- Replace using either polymer Panasonic/Wurth/KEMET capacitors.
- Retest (Video, Audio, Floppy Boot, CF Card boot).
Overseas recapping ordersOverseas orders are very welcome and we are able to provide you return shipping costs at the checkout. To do this add any of our recapping services to your shopping basket and then at the checkout simply fill in the billing and shipping form including your telephone and email address (important) and click the 'Request a quote' link. You will receive an email within 24hrs with the shipping cost and you can then proceed with the order by clicking on the 'Complete your order' within the email. There is no need to leave the checkout page open your web browser.
Amiga 1200 Case Brand New Grey
- Top case including enhancements
- Bottom case including enhancements
- Enhanced bottom trapdoor with extra vents.
- Enhanced rear trapdoor + extra plastic holder DVI / VGA shaped hole.
- Rubber feet
- Set of screws
How are these brand new?In 2016 840 Amiga users made it possible in supporting a Kickstarter to reproduce the Amiga 12000 case lead by Philippe Lang, the new A1200 cases are made using Injection Molding manufacturing technique to produce top and bottom shells as well as trapdoors and parts. The process implies the use of 3 new moulds, the first one is for the top shell, second mould for the bottom shell and last one for trapdoors and parts, all produced using brand new moulds.
Enhancements galore:The Amiga community has never died and some have produced some great add-ons over the years to make sure the Amiga is still relevant and useful today as it was back in the 80's/early 90s and these cases take full advantage of that weather that's simply transferring your existing motherboard from your existing Amiga 1200 or have a luxury of installing a MiST FPGA Board. Below are few more enhancements: [accordion] [pane title="External CF Adaptor" start=open] A CF slot can be open up on the side of the A1200 case to allow easy access to what would be the CF card within the A1200 itself. [/pane] [pane title="MiST FPGA Board"] MiST is a FPGA based modern board that implements classic 16bit computers like the Commodore Amiga, Atari ST and 8bit systems like the Commodore 64, ZX-Spectrum, MSX, Atari XL/VCS, Apple II, Colecovision, Sega Master System, NES, SNES as well as Arcade machines. The primary difference between the MiST is that its NOT emulation. The new A1200 case has mounts to mount the MiST FPGA within the A1200 case. [/pane] [pane title="Raspberry PI"] Yes you can mount a Raspberry PI 2/3 within the new A1200 case with the use of the mounts already part of the case for a nice clean solution. [/pane] [pane title="Keyrah V2"] [caption id="attachment_18644" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Keyrah V2 for the Amiga 1200/600, C64, VIC 20 and C16[/caption] Keyrah V2 is an IO adaptor that allows you to use the original keyboards of the Commodore Amiga 600 and 1200, Commodore 64, VIC-20 and C-16 within their respective cases. The purpose of this you can then install a Raspberry PI which uses the original keyboard of that computer and providing 2 x D9 ports. The new Amiga 1200 case has mounts are located at middle top of bottom shell. This location make the keyboard adapter available for Raspberry Pi or MiST board. Original Amiga 1200 keyboard ribbon will fit nicely just at the right place on the keyboard adapter board. I/O connectors are accessible through rear panel I/O slots. [/pane] [/accordion] So what are the differences between the original Commodore case and the New A1200 case?
- The plastic is 100% UV proof to avoid case turning yellow over time.
- Screw brass inserts in all 6 new screw towers for smooth operations. No more broken plastic clips!
- Bottom trapdoor offers better cooling with extra vents and 3x rear trapdoors are available: Plain door, VGA hole, DVI hole, perfect for the Re-Amiga
- Supports for: Raspberry Pi©, MiST© FPGA, Keyrah© V2 keyboard adapter, RapidRoad© DoubleUSB and Lotharek© HxC Floppy emulator
ScanPlus AGA – Amiga 1200 and Amiga 4000D Scandoubler
- ScanPlus AGA (Lisa and Alice PCB's).
- VGA breakout socket.
- White Backplate for VGA socket (please but a note on the order to ask for Black if required instead).
- Ribbon cable to connect to VGA socket.
- Link cable to Alice PCB.
- DPMS screensaver utility included - Download here
- Item is brand new.
- Installation guide is here
- Not retail boxed.
- Requires some knowledge of Amiga hardware when installing, fitting service available if required, ask for details.