TF1260 A1200 Accelerator 68060 50MHz CPU/FPU/MMU
£599.99 Incl. VAT£499.99 Excl. VAT
TF1260 Terriblefire A1200 Accelerator with XC68060RC50 50Mhz CPU which includes full FPU and MMU hosts 128Mb Fast Ram, IDE connector. The TF1260 is one of the best 060 accelerators you can purchase for the Amiga 1200 And is the next step up after the TF1230 A1200 Accelerator add-on we sell for those that want that large speed jump.
- XC68060RC50A REV1 CPU (the CPU has the MMU and FPU)
- 128MByte of fast-ram.
- IDE Interface – Driver required – ehide.device
- Compatible with any A1200 motherboard revision.
- Fits in your old/new stock A1200 case!!!
What is Terriblefire?
Well it’s not what it’s who, and that person is Stephen Leary who has designed a whole host of accelerators and ram cards for the Amiga A500, A1200 and Amiga CD32. These include many but the most common ones are:
- TF328 – 8Mb Fast Ram board and IDE socket for the Amiga CD32
- TF330 – 68030 Processor, 64Mb Fast Ram and IDE socket for the Amiga CD32
- TF536 – 68030 Processor, 64Mb Ram and IDE interface for the Amiga A500 and A500 Plus
- TF360 – 68060 Processor other specs TBC for the Amiga CD32
- TF1260 – 68060 Processor, 128Mb Ram and IDE Interface for the Amiga 1200
- TF1230 – 68030 Processor 64Mb Ram and IDE interface for the Amiga 1200
- TF4060 – 68060 Processor 128Mb Ram for the Amiga 4000
- TF1200 – Buffee Adaptor + 5.5Mb/8Mb (you will need the new Buffee Processor
- For every TF1260 sold we donate a percentage of the sale to Stephen Leary to support further TF card developments and we also support our builders.
- Timing fix is recommended on your A1200 motherboard. We can do this free of charge if you send your board to us (return shipping does need to be covered).
- At least Kickstart 3.1 is required – (Kickstart 3.0 is not supported)
- PCB colour will vary.
Amiga 600/1200 Gotek (FlashFloppy) with Printed Mount, 3 Digit
Amiga 1200 Accelerator or Ram Card Edge Connector Replacement
- A1208 8Mb card
- Any generic Amiga 1200 8Mb card
- ACA Accelerator cards (ACA 1221, ACA 12xx, ACA 1230)
- Apollo Accelerators
ScanPlus AGA – Amiga 1200 and Amiga 4000D Scandoubler
- ScanPlus AGA (Lisa and Alice PCB's).
- VGA breakout socket.
- White Backplate for VGA socket (please but a note on the order to ask for Black if required instead).
- Ribbon cable to connect to VGA socket.
- Link cable to Alice PCB.
- DPMS screensaver utility included - Download here
- Item is brand new.
- Installation guide is here
- Not retail boxed.
- Requires some knowledge of Amiga hardware when installing, fitting service available if required, ask for details.
Amiga A1200 Recapping Service (PREMIUM)
- Check of the board before recapping is begun (any faults found before recapping will be reported back)
- Removal of existing capacitors (both SMD and radial capacitors).
- Cleanup and preparation of area.
- Replace using either polymer Panasonic/Wurth/KEMET capacitors.
- Retest (Video, Audio, Floppy Boot, CF Card boot).