Back to Amiga A1200
Amiga 600/1200/4000 IDE Header Replacement
£16.99 Incl. VAT£16.99 Excl. VAT
Amiga 600/1200/4000 IDE Header (Socket) Replacement
This service replaces the 44pin IDE header on an Amiga 1200 with a brand new socket. Price includes FREE UK return shipping.
SKU: 1200RMT-1 Categories: Amiga A1200, Amiga A4000, Amiga A600 Tags: 1200, Amiga, header, IDE, replacement
£79.99 Incl. VAT£79.99 Excl. VAT Read more
Amiga A1200 8Mb Fast Ram Trapdoor (PCMCIA friendly) A1208
NEW DESIGN COMING FEB 2021Amiga 1200 8Mb fast ram card is PCMCIA friendly, the A1208 has both a physical jumper to switch from 8mb to 4Mb but also this can also be achieved by installing the software utility on your HDD to switch between 4Mb and 8mb without using the jumper (reboot required). Software is available here. PCMCIA Friendly? Benefits of a PCMCIA friendly card is that you can use the PCMCIA slot of the Amiga 1200 for:
- Transferring files from your PC/MAC using the a PCMCIA CF card adaptor
- Plug in a Ethernet card to transfer files from a PC/MAC via FTP
£42.99 Incl. VAT£35.83 Excl. VAT Add to basket
Amiga 1200 Gotek Drive (Flashfloppy) with Printed Mount, OLED Header
Amiga 1200 Gotek drive pre-installed with FlashFloppy, these Gotek drives are based on a more modern OpenFlops floppy emulator which provides many improvements over the original Gotek drive, these units are a great replacement for your failing Amiga 1200 floppy drive or you wish to simply replace your current 3.5" floppy drive. These are plug and play in that you simply remove your existing Amiga 1200 floppy drive and replace it with this unit (you use your existing bracket). 3 new screws will also be supplied to secure it to the Amiga 1200. The Amiga 1200 Gotek drive also comes with an OLED Header unit will need 4 wires passing through the vent, the end plastic boots will be supplied so you add them after you have passed them through the vent. This provides easy viewing of what game or program you wish to use. You will need a USB stick (any size) formatted as FAT32. You can add a pre-configured USB stick as an option below.
- OpenFlops Gotek Drive
- 3D Printed Amiga 1200 Gotek Mount
- OLED Display with 3D Printed Header
What is OpenFlops Gotek Drive?OpenFlops is an Open Hardware implementation of such an emulator, inspired from the ubiquitous Gotek hardware. It is designed to run the FlashFloppy firmware, which gives it several improvements over the original Gotek:
- Can be installed on many different platforms.
- Directly supports a wide range of image formats.
- Flexible track layout for Raw Sector Images.
- Extremely configurable.
- Supports AutoSwap for games with a large number of disks.
- Easily accessible pin headers for connection of a i2c display (either OLED or LCD), rotary encoder (including power).
- Easily-accessible pin header for an external speaker.
- Connected Motor signal.
- Has additional 3.3V, 5V and GND power pins.
£34.99 Incl. VAT£29.16 Excl. VAT Select options
Amiga 1200 Recapping Service (Standard)
Amiga 1200 recapping service, all board revisions (1A,1B,1D1,1D4,2B). NOTE this is NOT a repair service.
- Check of the board before recapping is begun (any faults found before recapping will be reported back).
- Removal of existing electrolytic capacitors.
- Cleanup and preparation of area.
- Replace using either Panasonic/Wurth/KEMET capacitors.
- Retest (Video, Audio, Floppy Boot, CF Card boot).
£19.99 Incl. VAT£16.66 Excl. VAT Add to basket
Amiga 1200 Accelerator or Ram Card Edge Connector Replacement
Amiga 1200 edge connector replacement service will replace a broken edge connector on a wide range of amiga 1200 accelerators or ram cards, a few examples below:
- A1208 8Mb card
- Any generic Amiga 1200 8Mb card
- ACA Accelerator cards (ACA 1221, ACA 12xx, ACA 1230)
- Apollo Accelerators