72-Pin SIMM Socket Replacement Service Amiga 4000
£14.99 Incl. VAT£12.49 Excl. VAT
72-Pin SIMM Socket Replacement Service for the Amiga 4000
This service includes:
- Removal of the defective or broken Simm socket/slot.
- Replace with correctly angled 72 pin Simm socket/slot with metal clips.
Refurbished Commodore Amiga 600 Unit
Commodore Amiga 600 – Professionally refurbishedTechnical Specifications
- Motorola 68000 (7.14Mhz) CPU
- 1Mb Chip Ram
- 2.04 Kickstart Roms
- 3.5" Floppy Drive
- UK Layout Keyboard
- Professionally refurbished Amiga 600 Unit (excluding mouse and PSU), these are options that can be added.
Images of the Amiga 600 is for illustrative purposes only, each unit will show signs of age and use. If you want photos of the Amiga 600 we have please contact us.
Amiga 1200 Recapping Service (Standard)
- Check of the board before recapping is begun (any faults found before recapping will be reported back).
- Removal of existing electrolytic capacitors.
- Cleanup and preparation of area.
- Replace using either Panasonic/Wurth/KEMET capacitors.
- Retest (Video, Audio, Floppy Boot, CF Card boot).
Amiga A600 4Mb Fast Ram Module
This unit has been superseded with the A600 8Mb Fast Ram version which you can switch between 4Mb and 8Mb fast ram.Amiga A600 4Mb Fast ram module provides 4Mb of fast ram in your Amiga 600 works with all revisions of mainboard and simply plugs on top of the A600 processor. The benefit of having 4Mb of fast ram is that it opens up the world of WHDLoad as the recommended minimum of fast ram is 4Mb in an OCS/ECS Amiga. It is strongly recommended that an extra 1Mb chip ram is also present (total of 2Mb chip). Each unit is hand built and tested for 24 hrs. and built to order an take approx 3 working days from order.
This unit has been superseded with the A600 8Mb Fast Ram version which you can switch between 4Mb and 8Mb fast ram.