Amiga ATX PSU Adaptor – A1000, A2000, A3000
£29.99 Incl. VAT£24.99 Excl. VAT
Amiga ATX PSU Adaptor which can be used in an ATX tower case or inside an A1000, A1500, A2000, A3000 (Big Box) Amiga, this adapter provides the -5V and ‘Tick’ signal. For the A3000, the FAIL signal is available to use.
This is the highest rated power adapter available, it can safely handle the following power levels:
+5V @ 15A
+12V @ 8A
This yields a system power of 175W.
One DIP switch sets the power switch type, momentary (as used on ATX cases) or latching (as used on original power cases. The other DIP switch sets the ‘Tick’ frequency.
PCB dimensions, 68x41mm
Does not include any ATX PSU.
Designed and built by Ian Stedman
TF536 Accelerator for Amiga 500/2000
- MC68030RC50C Processor
- 64MByte of fast-ram.
- 44 Pin IDE connector
- Includes A500/A500+ CPU relocator
- Kickstart ROM 3.1, 3.1.4, 3.2 to boot from IDE (available as an option below).
What is TerribleFire?Well it’s not what it’s who, and that person is Stephen Leary who has designed a whole host of accelerators and ram cards for the Amiga A500, A1200 and Amiga CD32. These include many but the most common ones are:
- TF328 – 8Mb Fast Ram board and IDE socket for the Amiga CD32
- TF330 – 68030 Processor, 64Mb Fast Ram and IDE socket for the Amiga CD32
- TF534 – 68030 Processor, 4Mb Ram and IDE interface for the Amiga A500 and A500 Plus
- TF360 – 68060 Processor other specs TBC for the Amiga CD32
- TF1260 – 68060 Processor, 128Mb Ram and IDE Interface for the Amiga 1200
- TF1230 – 68030 Processor 128Mb Ram and IDE interface for the Amiga 1200
- TF4060 – 68060 Processor 128Mb Ram for the Amiga 4000
- TF1200 – Buffee Adaptor + 5.5Mb/8Mb (you will need the new Buffee Processor
Amiga 1000 PSU Recapping Service
- Removal of existing capacitors.
- Cleanup and preparation of area.
- Replace using Panasonic/Wurth/KEMET capacitors.
- Test output voltages (not under load)
- FREE return postage of your recapped A1000 PSU (tracked).
AmigaOS 3.1.4 ROM Burning Service for Amiga A3000
What you will receive:
- Physical AmigaOS 3.1.4 Kickstart HI ROM
- Physical AmigaOS 3.1.4 Kickstart LO ROM
The Process:This service requires proof of your purchase of the digital version of AmigaOS 3.1.4 (for example screenshot of your purchase from the Hyperion website). Please note ONLY customers who already bought digital version of AmigaOS 3.1.4 can purchase this service. If the buyer is unable to provide proof of the purchase from the Hyperion website the transaction will be canceled and funds will be refunded minus any processing fees (if Paypal was used to purchase this service).
Providing Proof:We have provided a very easy way to upload proof of ownership below, simply upload a screenshot of confirmation of the order from the Hyperion website or a screenshot of the confirmation email using the upload tool below. If your purchasing more than one set of ROMS, you will need a licence per ROM set.
AmigaOS 3.2.1 ROM Burning Service for Amiga A3000
What you will receive:
- Physical AmigaOS 3.2.1 Kickstart HI ROM
- Physical AmigaOS 3.2.1 Kickstart LO ROM