Amiga 2000 Replica Motherboard FULLY BUILT
734.90$ Incl. VAT734.90$ Excl. VAT
Amiga 2000 Replica Motherboard fully built with all custom chips included with an additional 1Mb Chip ram upgrade so a total of 2Mb chip ram which is perfect as a start for WHDLoad with a TF534 or TF536 Accelerator card coupled with a riser card . This board is a replica of the A2000 rev 6.2 motherboard reverse engineered by Floppy209.
The unit was built from both new parts and recycled parts.
Amiga 2000 Gotek Drive, Printed Mount, OLED Display and FlashFloppy
What are ADF files?ADF files is the standard Amiga Disk Format for floppy disk images. no different to Sega or Nintendo roms, ADF's are images of Amiga floppy disk games. Not only could you have access to a huge back catalogue of retro Amiga games, but there are still brand new games being released today, for example: Raid over Moscow or Bridge Strike these are all available as ADF files. But you not limited to games or programs, but you have access to tons of Amiga demos (if your into that scene).
What are gotek drives in detail? Read here What is FlashFloppy check out this link Want to know even more about them, checkout retro32.com's review of them here Also checkout one of our favorite youtube streamers TheGebs24 and her views on the Gotek drive!
Amiga ATX PSU Adaptor – A1000, A2000, A3000
TF536 Accelerator for Amiga 500/2000
- MC68030RC50C Processor
- 64MByte of fast-ram.
- 44 Pin IDE connector
- Includes A500/A500+ CPU relocator
- Kickstart ROM 3.1, 3.1.4, 3.2 to boot from IDE (available as an option below).
What is TerribleFire?Well it’s not what it’s who, and that person is Stephen Leary who has designed a whole host of accelerators and ram cards for the Amiga A500, A1200 and Amiga CD32. These include many but the most common ones are:
- TF328 – 8Mb Fast Ram board and IDE socket for the Amiga CD32
- TF330 – 68030 Processor, 64Mb Fast Ram and IDE socket for the Amiga CD32
- TF534 – 68030 Processor, 4Mb Ram and IDE interface for the Amiga A500 and A500 Plus
- TF360 – 68060 Processor other specs TBC for the Amiga CD32
- TF1260 – 68060 Processor, 128Mb Ram and IDE Interface for the Amiga 1200
- TF1230 – 68030 Processor 128Mb Ram and IDE interface for the Amiga 1200
- TF4060 – 68060 Processor 128Mb Ram for the Amiga 4000
- TF1200 – Buffee Adaptor + 5.5Mb/8Mb (you will need the new Buffee Processor
ReAmiga A1200 Rev 1.5 Refurbishment Service
- Composite Video area changed to a new decoder for improved quality.
- VGA Connector added, VGA monitor needs to support 15Khz!
- S-Video Connector for S-Video Out
- Kickstart switch built in, if you are using 27C800 Eproms. you can program one bank with one kickstart and the other bank with another.
- PCMCIA Reset fix.
- Optional IRQ7 Switch.
- Native PAL or NTSC Option (below)
- Added LED's for _RST, _KB_RST, _ODD_CIA, _EVEN_CIA and _ROMEN also to Serial TXD and RXD (from the 5V level).
- Added resistor to IDE Activity so now adapters that made IDE led always bright will be handled correctly.
- Added pads close to floppy connector for a 0Ohm resistor if you want to do the Escom floppy patch instead of a wire.
- 9 Pin Mouse Port with Joystick tester LED's built in!
- Fits in your current metal shielding**