Showing all 8 results
AmigaOS 3.2 CD-ROM Package for ALL Commodore Amiga’s
- A500 / A500 Plus
- A2000 / A1500
- A3000 / A3000T
- A4000 / A4000T
- Amiga CD32*
Some of AmigaOS 3.2 features
- ReAction GUI toolkit integration
- Built-in ADF (Amiga disk file image) management
- Integrated Help subsystem
- Updated Data Type system
- Workbench and other user interface improvements
- Improved Tools, Utilities and System applications
- Enhanced Shell behavior
- New and reworked command set
- Touched up Preferences
- Polished MultiView
- Revamped Commodities
- Expanded BootMenu
- Inclusion and refinement of the AmigaOS 3.1.4 feature set
- Flexible delivery media
- Many more features to be listed
Minimum hardware requirements
- Kickstart ROM 3.2 (recommended), 3.1.4 , or older 3.1
- 2 MB of total memory. Total memory is calculated by adding Chip RAM and Fast RAM. Consider an additional half megabyte if you are not using a physical Kickstart ROM 3.2.
- 10 MB of free hard disk space.
External Gotek Drive – All Commodore Amiga Computers
- Amiga A500
- Amiga A500 Plus
- Amiga A600
- Amiga A1200
- Amiga A1000
- Amiga A1500
- Amiga A2000
- Amiga A3000
- Amiga A4000
- Amiga 4000T
- OLED Display instead of the 3 Digit Display.
- Internal Gotek Speaker to hear those floppy sounds!
- Gotek Rotary knob for easily selecting that game, app or demo.
- For Amiga A500, A500 Plus, A1500 and A2000 a DF0/DF1 Switch can be added (this is a DIY install).
- External Gotek full metal case (new).
- Internal Gotek Drive with 3 Digit Display
- Flashed with latest version of FlashFloppy
- Includes external ribbon from Gotek drive to Amiga External Floppy port (also provides power)
AmigaOS 3.2 ROM Burning Service for Amiga A500/600/2000
What you will receive:
- Physical 3.2 Kickstart ROM
The Process:This service requires proof of your purchase of AmigaOS 3.2 a screenshot of a receipt will be fine. Please note ONLY customers who already bought AmigaOS 3.2 can purchase this service. If the buyer is unable to provide proof of the purchase the transaction will be canceled and funds will be refunded minus any processing fees (if Paypal was used to purchase this service).
Providing Proof:We have provided a very easy way to upload proof of ownership below, simply upload a screenshot of confirmation using the upload tool below.
AmigaOS 3.1.4 for Amiga A500/600/2000 Official Licenced Bundle
- A Physical 3.1.4 Kickstart ROM to be installed in your real Amiga.
- Unique AmigaOS 3.1.4 serial number (to enable you to download the official AmigaOS digital files which includes AmigaOS ADF files Workbench, Install, Storage, Fonts, Extras, Locale) and the digital 3.1.4 ROM file from the Hyperion website)
- Official AmigaOS 3.1.4 Disk Labels (6 in total)
No 3.5" floppy disks?No problem, getting 6 3.5" floppy disks that work are in short supply, however we can offer a solution, we have a selection of Gotek drives which replaces your internal 3.5" floppy drive which will enable you to use the AmigaOS ADF files easily just by putting them on a USB stick (available as an option) , Gotek drives are available here Want to know what a Gotek Drive is? Check out our guide here
What is AmigaOS 3.1.4?The new, cleaned-up, polished Amiga operating system for your 68K machine fixes all the small annoyances that have piled up over the years. Originally intended as a bug-fix release, it also modernizes many system components previously upgraded in OS 3.9.
- Over 20 Kickstart ROM modules and many more disk-based core OS components were fixed, updated, or added.
- Native support for all Motorola 68000-68060 CPUs, and a more robust Auto-Configuration process.
- Support for large hard disks, including boot, for any OS 2.x/3.x-compliant controller driver supporting HD_SCSI_CMD, TD_64 and/or NSD. Dedicated boot partitions are a thing of the past, even on legacy devices. You can also use variably-sized "super floppies".
- A modernized Workbench as powerful as the OS 3.9 version, including new or refreshed Preference editors in the legacy OS 3.1-"GadTools" style. Its tools such as DiskCopy and Format fully support large media. Printer, hard disk and many other support tools have been fixed and upgraded.
- Remember "Diskdoctor"? It earned its PhD and is now ready to reliably rescue data from your floppies or hard disks.
- The CLI/Shell and many of its commands have been reworked and modernized, now sporting native support for pipes, softlinks, hardlinks and long filenames. New commands support running Workbench programs from the Shell or upgrading ROM modules.
- CrossDOS and the CD-ROM filesystem are now smarter, faster, and multi-threaded, adding Rockridge and Joliet extensions as well as UDF.
- Fully reworked, modernized and bug-fixed printer drivers include support for PCL and PostScript, along with legacy NEC and Epson printers.
- An optional upgradeable intuition.library provides off-screen dragging of windows for native and P96 RTG screens.
- A colorful, professionally designed icon set is included, along with the traditional four-color icons.
Greaseweazle V4 USB Floppy Adapter Flux Reader Writer
Greaseweazle v4 allows versatile floppy drive control over USB. By extracting the raw flux transitions from a drive, any disk format can be captured and analyzed - PC, Amiga, Amstrad, PDP-11, musical instruments, industrial equipment, and more. The Greaseweazle also supports writing to floppy disks, from a range of image file formats including those commonly used for online preservation (ADF, IPF, DSK, IMG, HFE, ...).
Greaseweazle V4 is the latest version, updated for mass production and with the following features:
- Reads and writes 3", 3.5", 5.25", 8" disks (with suitable drive and cable)
- Buffered outputs, for communicating with older 5.25" and 8" disk drives
- Integrated power connector for directly powering most 3.5" disk drives
- Write-enable jumper can be removed for safer preservation of precious vintage disks
- Supports flippy-modded 5.25" drives
- Supports Disk-Change detection as used by Rob Smith's integration into the WinUAE Amiga emulator
- 3 user-definable outputs (eg. 8" interface REDWC signal)
- 100% factory tested, and tested again by me before shipping
More information and documentation on the wiki page here:
This listing is for the Greaseweazle V4 device only. And does not include which you will require:
- A disk drive (for example a PC 3.5" or 5.25" drive)
- A floppy ribbon cable (typically you want a standard PC cable with 'twist' on pins 10-16, to communicate with a PC floppy drive)
- Floppy drive power cable, or power supply
Amiga 2000 Gotek Drive, Printed Mount, OLED Display and FlashFloppy
What are ADF files?ADF files is the standard Amiga Disk Format for floppy disk images. no different to Sega or Nintendo roms, ADF's are images of Amiga floppy disk games. Not only could you have access to a huge back catalogue of retro Amiga games, but there are still brand new games being released today, for example: Raid over Moscow or Bridge Strike these are all available as ADF files. But you not limited to games or programs, but you have access to tons of Amiga demos (if your into that scene).
What are gotek drives in detail? Read here What is FlashFloppy check out this link Want to know even more about them, checkout retro32.com's review of them here Also checkout one of our favorite youtube streamers TheGebs24 and her views on the Gotek drive!
AmigaOS 3.1.4 ROM Burning Service for Amiga A500/600/2000
What you will receive:
- Physical 3.1.4 Kickstart ROM
The Process:This service requires proof of your purchase of the digital version of AmigaOS 3.1.4 (for example screenshot of your purchase from the Hyperion website). Please note ONLY customers who already bought digital version of AmigaOS 3.1.4 can purchase this service. If the buyer is unable to provide proof of the purchase from the Hyperion website the transaction will be canceled and funds will be refunded minus any processing fees (if Paypal was used to purchase this service).
Providing Proof:We have provided a very easy way to upload proof of ownership below, simply upload a screenshot of confirmation of the order from the Hyperion website or a screenshot of the confirmation email using the upload tool below.
Amiga A2000 Recapping Service (Standard)
- Check of the board before recapping is begun.
- Removal of existing capacitors.
- Cleanup and preparation of area.
- Replace using Panasonic/Wurth/KEMET capacitors.
- Retest (Video, Audio, Floppy Boot, SCSI (if HDD is present).