Amiga 2000 Gotek Drive, Printed Mount, OLED Display and FlashFloppy
£39.99 Incl. VAT£33.33 Excl. VAT
Amiga 2000 Gotek drive is a great replacement for your failing Amiga 2000 floppy drive or you wish to simply replace it with a Gotek drive. These are plug and play and come pre flashed with FlashFloppy in that you simply remove your existing floppy drive and replace it with this unit (you use your existing bracket). 3 new screws will also be supplied to secure the Gotek drive to your Amiga.
You will need a USB memory stick (NOT included) with your loaded ADF files but we offer an option for a pre-configured USB stick below.
What are ADF files?
ADF files is the standard Amiga Disk Format for floppy disk images. no different to Sega or Nintendo roms, ADF’s are images of Amiga floppy disk games. Not only could you have access to a huge back catalogue of retro Amiga games, but there are still brand new games being released today, for example: Raid over Moscow or Bridge Strike these are all available as ADF files. But you not limited to games or programs, but you have access to tons of Amiga demos (if your into that scene).
What are gotek drives in detail? Read here
What is FlashFloppy check out this link
Also checkout one of our favorite youtube streamers TheGebs24 and her views on the Gotek drive!
Available on backorder
Email me when stock is available
You may also like…
Amiga 1200 Gotek Drive (Flashfloppy) with Mount, OLED Header
- OpenFlops Gotek Drive
- 3D Printed Amiga 1200 Gotek Mount
- OLED Display with 3D Printed Header
What is OpenFlops Gotek Drive?OpenFlops is an Open Hardware implementation of such an emulator, inspired from the ubiquitous Gotek hardware. It is designed to run the FlashFloppy firmware, which gives it several improvements over the original Gotek:
- Can be installed on many different platforms.
- Directly supports a wide range of image formats.
- Flexible track layout for Raw Sector Images.
- Extremely configurable.
- Supports AutoSwap for games with a large number of disks.
- Easily accessible pin headers for connection of a i2c display (either OLED or LCD), rotary encoder (including power).
- Easily-accessible pin header for an external speaker.
- Connected Motor signal.
- Has additional 3.3V, 5V and GND power pins.
Amiga 600/1200 Gotek OLED Display Header Only
- 3D Printed Header
- OLED Display
- 30cm of cable from the header to the Gotek drive.
Amiga 600/1200 Gotek (FlashFloppy) with Printed Mount, 3 Digit
Amiga 2000 ECS Reproduction Box
- Box is true to the original size and design.
- Including "Innards" for positioning the Amiga A2000 computer and accessories.
- Laminated outside / moisture repellent.
- Will be delivered flat in a large envelope.
We also offer Amiga Reproduction boxes for the following: Commodore Amiga A1200 Commodore Amiga A600 Commodore Amiga A500 Commodore Amiga A500 Plus Commodore Amiga CD32 Please note: This is an Amiga A2000 ECS reproduction box and NOT AN ORIGINAL.
Greaseweazle V4 USB Floppy Adapter Flux Reader Writer
Greaseweazle v4 allows versatile floppy drive control over USB. By extracting the raw flux transitions from a drive, any disk format can be captured and analyzed - PC, Amiga, Amstrad, PDP-11, musical instruments, industrial equipment, and more. The Greaseweazle also supports writing to floppy disks, from a range of image file formats including those commonly used for online preservation (ADF, IPF, DSK, IMG, HFE, ...).
Greaseweazle V4 is the latest version, updated for mass production and with the following features:
- Reads and writes 3", 3.5", 5.25", 8" disks (with suitable drive and cable)
- Buffered outputs, for communicating with older 5.25" and 8" disk drives
- Integrated power connector for directly powering most 3.5" disk drives
- Write-enable jumper can be removed for safer preservation of precious vintage disks
- Supports flippy-modded 5.25" drives
- Supports Disk-Change detection as used by Rob Smith's integration into the WinUAE Amiga emulator
- 3 user-definable outputs (eg. 8" interface REDWC signal)
- 100% factory tested, and tested again by me before shipping
More information and documentation on the wiki page here:
This listing is for the Greaseweazle V4 device only. And does not include which you will require:
- A disk drive (for example a PC 3.5" or 5.25" drive)
- A floppy ribbon cable (typically you want a standard PC cable with 'twist' on pins 10-16, to communicate with a PC floppy drive)
- Floppy drive power cable, or power supply
Amiga ATX PSU Adaptor – A1000, A2000, A3000
Amiga 500 or 500 Plus Gotek OLED Display and FlashFloppy
- Amiga A500
- Amiga A500 Plus