Gotek Drive pre-flashed with FlashFloppy (Generic)
£25.99 Inc. VAT
Gotek drive is a inexpensive solution to replace your Commodore Amiga floppy drive (plus many other makes of computers). These are generic units that simply replace your existing floppy drive or put in an external enclosure. The Gotek drive is pre flashed with FlashFloppy which allows it not only to work with the Commodore Amiga, but also Amstrad CPC computers*, Sinclair Spectrum*, Atari and DOS / IBM PC’s*
You will need a USB memory stick (NOT included) with your loaded ADF files.
This Gotek drive will work with all Commodore Amiga computers including:
- Amiga A500
- Amiga A500 Plus
- Amiga A600
- Amiga A1200
- Amiga A1000
- Amiga A1500
- Amiga A2000
- Amiga A3000
- Amiga A4000
- Amiga 4000T
You can also choose from a selection of add-ons below which include
- OLED Display instead of the 3 Digit Display
- Internal Gotek Speaker to hear those floppy sounds!
- Gotek Rotary knob for easily selecting that game, app or demo
We also sell Amiga Gotek Drives with 3D printed mounts that fit neatly in your Amiga:
What are gotek drives in detail? Read here
What is FlashFloppy? Check out this link
Also checkout one of our favorite youtube streamers TheGebs24 and her views on the Gotek drive!
*Amstrad / Spectrum or computers with 3″ disk drives or old PCs with 5.25″ drives and such. You just need the correct floppy IDE or Ribbon connection cables NOT INCLUDED.
In stock (can be backordered)
You may also like…
Amiga 600/1200 Gotek OLED Display Header Only
- 3D Printed Header
- OLED Display
- 30cm of cable from the header to the Gotek drive.
Amiga 1200-600 Gotek (Flashfloppy) with Printed Mount, OLED Header
Amiga 600/1200 Gotek (FlashFloppy) with Printed Mount, 3 Digit
Refurbished Commodore Amiga 500 Unit
Commodore Amiga A500 – Professionally Refurbished & RecappedTechnical Specifications
- Motorola 68000 (7.14Mhz) CPU
- 1Mb Chip Ram
- 1.3 Kickstart Rom
- 3.5" Floppy Drive
- UK Layout Keyboard
- Professionally refurbished Amiga A500 Unit (excluding mouse and PSU), these are options that can be added.
Images of the Amiga A500 is for illustrative purposes only, each unit will show signs of age and use. If you want photos of the Amiga 500 we have please contact us.
Commodore Amiga PSU for A1200
- Stabilized & filtered 5VDC up to 4A output (4.4A peak)
- Stabilized & filtered 12VDC up to 2A output (2.2A peak)
- Stabilized & filtered -12VDC up to 0.5A output (0.55A peak)
- Carefully calibrated for Amiga 500 reference load
- Active & passive over voltage protection for main +5VDC line
- Over current protection for all output lines
- Fully isolated & fused on AC side
- Power On/Off switch
- Long output cable (1.8m) with rectangular DIN 5-pin plug.
- Detachable input AC cable for all versions (cable included)
- Weight only 0.4 KG (2x less than original PSU)
- Runs COLD!
- Safety standards: UL60950-1, TUV EN60950-1, ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1, TUV EN60601-1, IEC60601-1
- Manufactured by Electroware
- UK Stock
Warning! Risk of electrical shock and energy hazard when opened. All failures should be examined by a qualified technicians only. Risk of fire or electrical shock. The ventilation holes should be protected from foreign objects or dripping liquids. Please do not install power supplies in places with high ambient temperature or close to the heat source. Enclosed power supplies are intent to work in indoor locations, it's not allowed to use power supplies outdoor, in dust or high moisture. Output current and output wattage must not exceed the rated values. This replacement Amiga PSU has been designed for Commodore Amiga 1200 vintage computer systems only and should be considered as an integral component of Amiga computer system. Do not connect to any other devices as it's not a general purpose PSU. Manufacturer is not responsible for any consequences of unauthorised or arbitrary repairs, modifications or incorrect usage. Please notice that new, properly working replacement Amiga PSU is reducing the system's potential fail rate but still is not guaranteeing that entire Amiga system will work correctly (it's >30 years old).
Amiga 500 or 500 Plus Gotek OLED Display and FlashFloppy
- Amiga A500
- Amiga A500 Plus