Gotek Drive pre-flashed with FlashFloppy (Generic)
£32.99 Incl. VAT£27.49 Excl. VAT
Gotek drive is a inexpensive solution to replace your Commodore Amiga floppy drive (plus many other makes of computers). These are generic units that simply replace your existing floppy drive or put in an external enclosure. The Gotek drive is pre flashed with FlashFloppy which allows it not only to work with the Commodore Amiga, but also Amstrad CPC computers*, Sinclair Spectrum*, Atari and DOS / IBM PC’s*
You will need a USB memory stick (NOT included) with your loaded ADF files.
This Gotek drive will work with all Commodore Amiga computers including:
- Amiga A500
- Amiga A500 Plus
- Amiga A600
- Amiga A1200
- Amiga A1000
- Amiga A1500
- Amiga A2000
- Amiga A3000
- Amiga A4000
- Amiga 4000T
You can also choose from a selection of add-ons below which include
- OLED Display instead of the 3 Digit Display
- Internal Gotek Speaker to hear those floppy sounds!
- Gotek Rotary knob for easily selecting that game, app or demo
We also sell Amiga Gotek Drives with 3D printed mounts that fit neatly in your Amiga:
What are gotek drives in detail? Read here
What is FlashFloppy? Check out this link
Also checkout one of our favorite youtube streamers TheGebs24 and her views on the Gotek drive!
*Amstrad / Spectrum or computers with 3″ disk drives or old PCs with 5.25″ drives and such. You just need the correct floppy IDE or Ribbon connection cables NOT INCLUDED.
Available on backorder
You may also like…
Amiga 600/1200 Gotek OLED Display Header Only
- 3D Printed Header
- OLED Display
- 30cm of cable from the header to the Gotek drive.
Amiga 600/1200 Gotek (FlashFloppy) with Printed Mount, 3 Digit
Amiga 1200 Gotek Drive (Flashfloppy) with Printed Mount, OLED Header
- OpenFlops Gotek Drive
- 3D Printed Amiga 1200 Gotek Mount
- OLED Display with 3D Printed Header
What is OpenFlops Gotek Drive?OpenFlops is an Open Hardware implementation of such an emulator, inspired from the ubiquitous Gotek hardware. It is designed to run the FlashFloppy firmware, which gives it several improvements over the original Gotek:
- Can be installed on many different platforms.
- Directly supports a wide range of image formats.
- Flexible track layout for Raw Sector Images.
- Extremely configurable.
- Supports AutoSwap for games with a large number of disks.
- Easily accessible pin headers for connection of a i2c display (either OLED or LCD), rotary encoder (including power).
- Easily-accessible pin header for an external speaker.
- Connected Motor signal.
- Has additional 3.3V, 5V and GND power pins.
TF1260 TerribleFire A1200 Accelerator – NO CPU
- 128MByte of fast-ram.
- IDE Interface - Driver required - ehide.device
- Compatible with any A1200 motherboard revision.
- Fits in your old/new stock A1200 case!!!
- Just add your choice of 68060 processor!
- MC68060RC50 or XC68060RC50 (Complete with MMU & FPU)
- MC68LC060RC50 or XC68LC060RC50 (MMU No FPU)
- MC68EC060RC50 or XC68EC060RC50 (No MMU or FPU)
- Timing fix is strongly recommended on your A1200 motherboard. We can do this free of charge if you send your board to us (return shipping does need to be covered).
- Kickstart ROM 3.1, 3.1.4, 3.2, 3.x or 3.9 (not compatible with 3.0).
- TF328 - 8Mb Fast Ram board and IDE socket for the Amiga CD32
- TF330 - 68030 Processor, 64Mb Fast Ram and IDE socket for the Amiga CD32
- TF536 - 68030 Processor, 64Mb Ram and IDE interface for the Amiga A500 and A500 Plus
- TF360 - 68060 Processor other specs TBC for the Amiga CD32
- TF1260 - 68060 Processor, 128Mb Ram and IDE Interface for the Amiga 1200
- TF1230 - 68030 Processor 64Mb Ram and IDE interface for the Amiga 1200
- TF4060 - 68060 Processor 128Mb Ram for the Amiga 4000
- TF1200 - Buffee Adaptor + 5.5Mb/8Mb (you will need the new Buffee Processor
- For every TF1260 sold we donate a percentage of the sale to Stephen Leary to support further TF card developments and we also support our builders.
- Timing fix is recommended on your A1200 motherboard. We can do this free of charge if you send your board to us (return shipping does need to be covered).
- You are purchasing a populated TF1260 board only, No processor is included!
Re-Amiga A1200 Rev 1.5 Build Service
- Composite Video area changed to a new decoder for improved quality. also added S- Video.
- VGA Connector added, VGA monitor needs to support 15Khz!
- Kickstart switch built in!
- PCMCIA Reset fix.
- Optional IRQ7 Switch.
- Added LED's for _RST, _KB_RST, _ODD_CIA, _EVEN_CIA and _ROMEN also to Serial TXD and RXD (from the 5V level).
- Added jumper headers for selectable PAL/NTSC Default start.
- Added resistor to IDE Activity so now adapters that made IDE led always bright will be handled correctly.
- Added pads close to floppy connector for a 0Ohm resistor if you want to do the Escom floppy patch instead of a wire.
- USB HID Mouse socket instead of 9 Pin Serial.
- Fits in your current metal shielding**
Amiga 1200 Case Brand New Grey
NEW STOCK ARRIVING LATE FEBRUARY 2022 - NOTE THE CASE IS GREYNew Official Amiga 1200 cases from A1200.net features and enhancements! What's included?
- Top case including enhancements
- Bottom case including enhancements
- Enhanced bottom trapdoor with extra vents.
- Enhanced rear trapdoor + extra plastic holder DVI / VGA shaped hole.
- Rubber feet
- Set of screws
How are these brand new?In 2016 840 Amiga users made it possible in supporting a Kickstarter to reproduce the Amiga 12000 case lead by Philippe Lang, the new A1200 cases are made using Injection Molding manufacturing technique to produce top and bottom shells as well as trapdoors and parts. The process implies the use of 3 new moulds, the first one is for the top shell, second mould for the bottom shell and last one for trapdoors and parts, all produced using brand new moulds.
Enhancements galore:The Amiga community has never died and some have produced some great add-ons over the years to make sure the Amiga is still relevant and useful today as it was back in the 80's/early 90s and these cases take full advantage of that weather that's simply transferring your existing motherboard from your existing Amiga 1200 or have a luxury of installing a MiST FPGA Board. Below are few more enhancements: [accordion] [pane title="External CF Adaptor" start=open] A CF slot can be open up on the side of the A1200 case to allow easy access to what would be the CF card within the A1200 itself. [/pane] [pane title="MiST FPGA Board"] MiST is a FPGA based modern board that implements classic 16bit computers like the Commodore Amiga, Atari ST and 8bit systems like the Commodore 64, ZX-Spectrum, MSX, Atari XL/VCS, Apple II, Colecovision, Sega Master System, NES, SNES as well as Arcade machines. The primary difference between the MiST is that its NOT emulation. The new A1200 case has mounts to mount the MiST FPGA within the A1200 case. [/pane] [pane title="Raspberry PI"] Yes you can mount a Raspberry PI 2/3 within the new A1200 case with the use of the mounts already part of the case for a nice clean solution. [/pane] [pane title="Keyrah V2"] [caption id="attachment_18644" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Keyrah V2 for the Amiga 1200/600, C64, VIC 20 and C16[/caption] Keyrah V2 is an IO adaptor that allows you to use the original keyboards of the Commodore Amiga 600 and 1200, Commodore 64, VIC-20 and C-16 within their respective cases. The purpose of this you can then install a Raspberry PI which uses the original keyboard of that computer and providing 2 x D9 ports. The new Amiga 1200 case has mounts are located at middle top of bottom shell. This location make the keyboard adapter available for Raspberry Pi or MiST board. Original Amiga 1200 keyboard ribbon will fit nicely just at the right place on the keyboard adapter board. I/O connectors are accessible through rear panel I/O slots. [/pane] [/accordion] So what are the differences between the original Commodore case and the New A1200 case?
- The plastic is 100% UV proof to avoid case turning yellow over time.
- Screw brass inserts in all 6 new screw towers for smooth operations. No more broken plastic clips!
- Bottom trapdoor offers better cooling with extra vents and 3x rear trapdoors are available: Plain door, VGA hole, DVI hole, perfect for the Re-Amiga
- Supports for: Raspberry Pi©, MiST© FPGA, Keyrah© V2 keyboard adapter, RapidRoad© DoubleUSB and Lotharek© HxC Floppy emulator
Amiga 1200 Accelerator or Ram Card Edge Connector Replacement
- A1208 8Mb card
- Any generic Amiga 1200 8Mb card
- ACA Accelerator cards (ACA 1221, ACA 12xx, ACA 1230)
- Apollo Accelerators