Amiga A600 Keyboard Membrane (New) GREEN
£24.99 Excl. VAT
Amiga A600 Keyboard Membrane brand new GREEN. If you have issues with your Amiga A600 keyboard with missing keys or missing rows of keys the chances are the membrane needs replacing. There are 3 types of Mitsumi keyboard membrane for the Amiga A600:
- The A600 Blue Keyboard Membrane – available here
- The A600 Green Keyboard Membrane (model number 56C47A or 56C471A – maybe stamped A300-A)
- The A600 Green Keyboard Membrane (model number 56C47B or 56C471B – maybe stamped A300-B)
This membrane is compatible with the with all Green A600 membranes, if your current A600 membrane is BLUE these are different and are available to purchase here
What if you have missing keys or rows of keys on the Keyboard? Try these possible fixes first:
- Check the ribbon is inserted all the way in the connector on the Amiga A600 mainboard.
- If it’s only 1 or two keys the plunger may need a clean, strip down the keyboard and clean the plunger with some IPA.
- If it’s a whole row of keys missing its a very strong possibility that the membrane on your needs replacing.
- The final step is to trim off 1mm of the connector (the ribbon end that plugs into the A600 mainboard).
Do let us know if any of the above fixes help you!