External Gotek Drive – All Commodore Amiga Computers
£84.99 Incl. VAT£70.83 Excl. VAT
External Gotek Drive (Brand new) in a new full metal enclosure made with strong 2mm thick aluminium metal in a black anodised coating, with plenty of space inside for extra modifications and components.
Fully compatible with all commodore Amiga computers including:
- Amiga A500
- Amiga A500 Plus
- Amiga A600
- Amiga A1200
- Amiga A1000
- Amiga A1500
- Amiga A2000
- Amiga A3000
- Amiga A4000
- Amiga 4000T
You can also choose from a selection of add-ons below which include
- OLED Display instead of the 3 Digit Display.
- Internal Gotek Speaker to hear those floppy sounds!
- Gotek Rotary knob for easily selecting that game, app or demo.
- For Amiga A500, A500 Plus, A1500 and A2000 a DF0/DF1 Switch can be added (this is a DIY install).
- External Gotek full metal case (new).
- Internal Gotek Drive with 3 Digit Display
- Flashed with latest version of FlashFloppy
- Includes external ribbon from Gotek drive to Amiga External Floppy port (also provides power)
We also sell Amiga Gotek Drives with 3D printed mounts that fit neatly in your Amiga:
What are gotek drives in detail? Read here
What is FlashFloppy? Check out this link
Also checkout one of our favorite youtube streamers TheGebs24 and her views on the Gotek drive!
Backorder items take 7/14 days before delivery
Back order items are on a 7/10 working day delivery as these are built to order.
You may also like…
Amiga 600/1200 Gotek OLED Display Header Only
- 3D Printed Header
- OLED Display
- 30cm of cable from the header to the Gotek drive.
Amiga 1200 Gotek Drive (Flashfloppy) with Printed Mount, OLED Header
- OpenFlops Gotek Drive
- 3D Printed Amiga 1200 Gotek Mount
- OLED Display with 3D Printed Header
What is OpenFlops Gotek Drive?OpenFlops is an Open Hardware implementation of such an emulator, inspired from the ubiquitous Gotek hardware. It is designed to run the FlashFloppy firmware, which gives it several improvements over the original Gotek:
- Can be installed on many different platforms.
- Directly supports a wide range of image formats.
- Flexible track layout for Raw Sector Images.
- Extremely configurable.
- Supports AutoSwap for games with a large number of disks.
- Easily accessible pin headers for connection of a i2c display (either OLED or LCD), rotary encoder (including power).
- Easily-accessible pin header for an external speaker.
- Connected Motor signal.
- Has additional 3.3V, 5V and GND power pins.
Amiga 600/1200 Gotek (FlashFloppy) with Printed Mount, 3 Digit
Greaseweazle V4 USB Floppy Adapter Flux Reader Writer
Greaseweazle v4 allows versatile floppy drive control over USB. By extracting the raw flux transitions from a drive, any disk format can be captured and analyzed - PC, Amiga, Amstrad, PDP-11, musical instruments, industrial equipment, and more. The Greaseweazle also supports writing to floppy disks, from a range of image file formats including those commonly used for online preservation (ADF, IPF, DSK, IMG, HFE, ...).
Greaseweazle V4 is the latest version, updated for mass production and with the following features:
- Reads and writes 3", 3.5", 5.25", 8" disks (with suitable drive and cable)
- Buffered outputs, for communicating with older 5.25" and 8" disk drives
- Integrated power connector for directly powering most 3.5" disk drives
- Write-enable jumper can be removed for safer preservation of precious vintage disks
- Supports flippy-modded 5.25" drives
- Supports Disk-Change detection as used by Rob Smith's integration into the WinUAE Amiga emulator
- 3 user-definable outputs (eg. 8" interface REDWC signal)
- 100% factory tested, and tested again by me before shipping
More information and documentation on the wiki page here:
This listing is for the Greaseweazle V4 device only. And does not include which you will require:
- A disk drive (for example a PC 3.5" or 5.25" drive)
- A floppy ribbon cable (typically you want a standard PC cable with 'twist' on pins 10-16, to communicate with a PC floppy drive)
- Floppy drive power cable, or power supply
ZX Spectrum 128 +3 Gotek Drive, OLED Display, FlashFloppy
- ZX Spectrum 128 +3 Gotek Drive and mount.
- Modified Ribbon Cable.
- Modified Power Cable.
What are DSK files?DSK files is the standard ZX Spectrum 128 +3 disk images (including Amstrad CPC 6128) for floppy disk images. No different to Sega or Nintendo roms, DSK files are images of ZX Spectrum 128 +3 games and programs. Not only could you have access to a huge back catalogue of retro ZX Spectrum 128 +3 games and programs, but there are still brand new games being released today, for example: Captain Gopher or Bullet Storm.
What are gotek drives in detail? Read here What is FlashFloppy check out this link
Atari ST Gotek Drive, OLED Display and FlashFloppy
Amiga 500 or 500 Plus Gotek OLED Display and FlashFloppy
- Amiga A500
- Amiga A500 Plus