Amiga 500 or 500 Plus Gotek OLED Display and FlashFloppy
£37.99 Incl. VAT£31.66 Excl. VAT
Amiga 500 Gotek unit is a great replacement for your failing Amiga 500 or Amiga 500 Plus floppy drive or you wish to simply replace it with a Gotek drive. These are plug and play in that you simply remove your existing Amiga 1200/600 floppy drive and replace it with this unit (you use your existing bracket). 2 new screws will also be supplied to secure it to the Amiga 500.
You will need a USB memory stick (NOT included) with your loaded ADF files but we offer an option for a pre-configured USB stick below.
This Gotek will fit:
- Amiga A500
- Amiga A500 Plus
What are Amiga ADF files?
ADF files is the standard Amiga Disk Format for floppy disk images. no different to Sega or Nintendo roms, ADF’s are images of Amiga floppy disk games. Not only could you have access to a huge back catalogue of retro Amiga games, but there are still brand new games being released today, for example: Raid over Moscow or Bridge Strike these are all available as ADF files. But you not limited to games or programs, but you have access to tons of Amiga demos (if your into that scene).
Want to know what a gotek drive is checkout this post
Available on backorder
You may also like…
Amiga 600/1200 Gotek (FlashFloppy) with Printed Mount, 3 Digit
Amiga 1200 Gotek Drive (Flashfloppy) with Printed Mount, OLED Header
- OpenFlops Gotek Drive
- 3D Printed Amiga 1200 Gotek Mount
- OLED Display with 3D Printed Header
What is OpenFlops Gotek Drive?OpenFlops is an Open Hardware implementation of such an emulator, inspired from the ubiquitous Gotek hardware. It is designed to run the FlashFloppy firmware, which gives it several improvements over the original Gotek:
- Can be installed on many different platforms.
- Directly supports a wide range of image formats.
- Flexible track layout for Raw Sector Images.
- Extremely configurable.
- Supports AutoSwap for games with a large number of disks.
- Easily accessible pin headers for connection of a i2c display (either OLED or LCD), rotary encoder (including power).
- Easily-accessible pin header for an external speaker.
- Connected Motor signal.
- Has additional 3.3V, 5V and GND power pins.
ZX Spectrum 128K +3 Gotek Drive, OLED Display, FlashFloppy
- ZX Spectrum 128 +3 Gotek Drive and mount.
- Modified Ribbon Cable.
- Modified Power Cable.
What are DSK files?DSK files is the standard ZX Spectrum 128 +3 disk images (including Amstrad CPC 6128) for floppy disk images. No different to Sega or Nintendo roms, DSK files are images of ZX Spectrum 128 +3 games and programs. Not only could you have access to a huge back catalogue of retro ZX Spectrum 128 +3 games and programs, but there are still brand new games being released today, for example: Captain Gopher or Bullet Storm.
What are gotek drives in detail? Read here What is FlashFloppy check out this link
Gotek Drive pre-flashed with FlashFloppy (Generic)
- Amiga A500
- Amiga A500 Plus
- Amiga A600
- Amiga A1200
- Amiga A1000
- Amiga A1500
- Amiga A2000
- Amiga A3000
- Amiga A4000
- Amiga 4000T
- OLED Display instead of the 3 Digit Display
- Internal Gotek Speaker to hear those floppy sounds!
- Gotek Rotary knob for easily selecting that game, app or demo
Amiga A500 Plus Composite/S-Video Output Module
- No need for the large modulator sticking out of the back of the Amiga A500 Plus.
- Provides true composite video signal as the signal is directly from the RGB outputs.
- Provides true S-Video video signal as again is directly from the RGB outputs.
- Neat internal solution that provides both composite phono port and S-Video port (case modification is required and included in the service).
Refurbished Commodore Amiga 500 Unit
Commodore Amiga A500 – Professionally Refurbished & RecappedTechnical Specifications
- Motorola 68000 (7.14Mhz) CPU
- 1Mb Chip Ram
- 1.3 Kickstart Rom
- 3.5" Floppy Drive
- UK Layout Keyboard
- Professionally refurbished Amiga A500 Unit (excluding mouse and PSU), these are options that can be added.
Images of the Amiga A500 is for illustrative purposes only, each unit will show signs of age and use. If you want photos of the Amiga 500 we have please contact us.As these are custom built they can take between 21/28 working days depending on what add-ons are added and workload. So please do not order if you are not able to wait - Deposits are not refundable