Commodore Amiga PSU for A600 (BOOST VERSION)
£ 54.16 Excl. VAT
Commodore Amiga PSU for A600 BOOST VERSION, up to 8A at 5VDC strong, adjustable PSU for regular and accelerated Commodore Amiga A500, A500+, A600, A1200.
The new Amiga PSU BOOST is a modern, 50W strong replacement power supply unit for Commodore Amiga computer systems. Based on our famous Amiga DUO/DUO+ PSU experiences provides stable, filtered, adjustable 5VDC (up to 8.0A), 12VDC (up to 0.5A) and -12VDC (up to 0.15A) by industrial grade components. Now your Vampire, Blizzard, ACA or Furia accelerator will get enough juice to work flawlessly with full MHz clocks. Factory trimmed for stock Amiga 500 reference load, may be adjusted to give exact 5VDC with 2-3x heavier loads.
- Commodore Amiga 500, 500+, 600, 1200 compatible
- Stabilized & filtered 5VDC up to 8A output (peak)
- Stabilized & filtered 12VDC up to 0.5A output
- Stabilized & filtered -12VDC up to 0.15A output
- 5VDC manual adjustment feature (potentiometer)
- Factory calibrated for stock Amiga 500 reference load
- Active & passive over voltage protections for main +5VDC line
- Over current protection for all output lines
- Integrates Protection & Adjustment LED Module add-on
- Fully isolated & fused on AC side
- Durable power On/Off switch (black)
- Status LED (Good Status Green)
- Long output cable (1.8m) with rectangular DIN 5-pin plug
- Detachable input AC cable for all versions (cable included)
- Weight only 0.4 KG (2x less than original PSU)
- UK Stock
Risk of electrical shock and energy hazard when opened. All failures should be examined by a qualified technicians only. Risk of fire or electrical shock. The ventilation holes should be protected from foreign objects or dripping liquids. Please do not install power supplies in places with high ambient temperature or close to the heat source. Enclosed power supplies are intent to work in indoor locations, it’s not allowed to use power supplies outdoor, in dust or high moisture. Output current and output wattage must not exceed the rated values.
This replacement Amiga PSU has been designed for Commodore Amiga 1200 vintage computer systems only and should be considered as an integral component of Amiga computer system. Do not connect to any other devices as it’s not a general purpose PSU. Manufacturer is not responsible for any consequences of unauthorised or arbitrary repairs, modifications or incorrect usage. Please notice that new, properly working replacement Amiga PSU is reducing the system’s potential fail rate but still is not guaranteeing that entire Amiga system will work correctly (it’s >30 years old).