xT Accelerator Amiga 600, 28Mhz CPU, 11MB Fastram
£79.16 Excl. VAT
xT Accelerator Amiga 600 with an onboard 28Mhz CPU with 11MB Fastram is one of the smallest and slimmest accelerator cards for the Amiga 600 computer, with some extra skill you can also fit the original HDD sled to it.The card is mounted on top of the MC68000 PLCC68 processor. All configuration options are available in the CLI.
- CPU MC68SEC000AA20, clocked on 28MHz.
- 11MB Fast Ram.
- MapROM Feature.
- PCMCIA Friendly – Ram needs to be set to 4MB.
- Embedded hardware DriveSWAP DF0/DF1 (Boot Selector).
- Some demos or games may require disable “CPU CACHE” for better compatibility with the MC68000.
- The card is designed to work with 3.1 Roms and above including 3.2 and 3.2.1.
- PCB Colour will vary
*2Mb Chip ram is strongly recommended for WHDLoad which is available here
You may also like…
A630 Accelerator Turbo Card A600
- CPU MC68030, clocked on 50MHz.
- 64MB SDRAM Fast Ram.
- Cooling: Passive or Active. No heatsink or fan is included, options are below.
- PCMCIA Friendly.
MMULib's for the A630 AcceleratorThe A630 Accelerator requires the installation of MMULib's and it very important you use the right ones for the kickstart ROM you are using: 3.1 Kickstart: http://main.aminet.net/util/libs/MMULib.lha http://main.aminet.net/util/libs/MMULib.readme 3.2 or 3.2.1 Install the MMULib package that came with the installation CD ONLY and NOT the ones from Aminet.
- Some demos or games may require disable "CPU CACHE" for better compatibility with the MC68000.
- The card is designed to work with 3.1 Roms and above including 3.2 and 3.2.1 of which can be purchased below.
Commodore Amiga PSU for A600
- Stabilized & filtered 5VDC up to 4A output (4.4A peak)
- Stabilized & filtered 12VDC up to 2A output (2.2A peak)
- Stabilized & filtered -12VDC up to 0.5A output (0.55A peak)
- Carefully calibrated for Amiga 500 reference load
- Active & passive over voltage protection for main +5VDC line
- Over current protection for all output lines
- Fully isolated & fused on AC side
- Power On/Off switch
- Long output cable (1.8m) with rectangular DIN 5-pin plug.
- Detachable input AC cable for all versions (cable included)
- Weight only 0.4 KG (2x less than original PSU)
- Runs COLD!
- Safety standards: UL60950-1, TUV EN60950-1, ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1, TUV EN60601-1, IEC60601-1
- Manufactured by Electroware
- UK Stock
Warning! Risk of electrical shock and energy hazard when opened. All failures should be examined by a qualified technicians only. Risk of fire or electrical shock. The ventilation holes should be protected from foreign objects or dripping liquids. Please do not install power supplies in places with high ambient temperature or close to the heat source. Enclosed power supplies are intent to work in indoor locations, it's not allowed to use power supplies outdoor, in dust or high moisture. Output current and output wattage must not exceed the rated values. This replacement Amiga PSU has been designed for Commodore Amiga 600 vintage computer systems only and should be considered as an integral component of Amiga computer system. Do not connect to any other devices as it's not a general purpose PSU. Manufacturer is not responsible for any consequences of unauthorised or arbitrary repairs, modifications or incorrect usage. Please notice that new, properly working replacement Amiga PSU is reducing the system's potential fail rate but still is not guaranteeing that entire Amiga system will work correctly (it's >30 years old).