A630 Rev 3 Accelerator 68030 50Mhz inc FPU Amiga A600 PURPLE
£183.33 Excl. VAT
A630 Rev 3 68030 50Mhz inc FPU Amiga A600 PURPLE EDITION is the latest revision of the A630 modern turbo card with the classic 68030 Motorola processor running at 50Mhz and also includes an onboard FPU. Perfect for that sweet spot in speed and usefulness for Demos, WHDLoad* gaming, internet and so on. This will give any A600 a great speedboost in a compact unit.
- CPU MC68030, clocked on 50MHz.
- FPU 68882FN40 – synchronous or asynchronous clocking.
- 64MB SDRAM Fast Ram.
- Cooling: Active included.
- PCMCIA Friendly.
- PCB Colour – Purple
MMULib’s for the A630 Accelerator
The A630 Accelerator requires the installation of MMULib’s and it very important you use the right ones for the kickstart ROM you are using:
3.2, 3.2.1 or 3.2.2
Install the MMULib package that came with the installation CD ONLY and NOT the ones from Aminet.
- Some demos or games may require disable “CPU CACHE” for better compatibility with the MC68000.
- The card is designed to work with 3.1 Roms and above including 3.2 and 3.2.1 of which can be purchased below.
- An internal HDD/CF/SD Card needs to be installed for the A630 to boot.
*2Mb Chip ram is strongly recommended for WHDLoad which is available here
Email me when stock is available
You may also like…
Commodore Amiga PSU for A600
- Stabilized & filtered 5VDC up to 4A output (4.4A peak)
- Stabilized & filtered 12VDC up to 2A output (2.2A peak)
- Stabilized & filtered -12VDC up to 0.5A output (0.55A peak)
- Carefully calibrated for Amiga 500 reference load
- Active & passive over voltage protection for main +5VDC line
- Over current protection for all output lines
- Fully isolated & fused on AC side
- Power On/Off switch
- Long output cable (1.8m) with rectangular DIN 5-pin plug.
- Detachable input AC cable for all versions (cable included)
- Weight only 0.4 KG (2x less than original PSU)
- Runs COLD!
- Safety standards: UL60950-1, TUV EN60950-1, ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1, TUV EN60601-1, IEC60601-1
- Manufactured by Electroware
- UK Stock
Warning! Risk of electrical shock and energy hazard when opened. All failures should be examined by a qualified technicians only. Risk of fire or electrical shock. The ventilation holes should be protected from foreign objects or dripping liquids. Please do not install power supplies in places with high ambient temperature or close to the heat source. Enclosed power supplies are intent to work in indoor locations, it's not allowed to use power supplies outdoor, in dust or high moisture. Output current and output wattage must not exceed the rated values. This replacement Amiga PSU has been designed for Commodore Amiga 600 vintage computer systems only and should be considered as an integral component of Amiga computer system. Do not connect to any other devices as it's not a general purpose PSU. Manufacturer is not responsible for any consequences of unauthorised or arbitrary repairs, modifications or incorrect usage. Please notice that new, properly working replacement Amiga PSU is reducing the system's potential fail rate but still is not guaranteeing that entire Amiga system will work correctly (it's >30 years old).
Amiga A600 PiggyBackNot RGB2HDMI 1Mb Expansion
- 1MB additional CHIP RAM
- Implemented RGB2HDMI logics in small CPLD
- RPI Zero connector
- Integrated denise adapter on flex ffc cable.
- RTC Socket (Add a Real Time Clock Chip
- 3 x Clockports
- Flexible mHDMI to HDMI FFC cable included!
- Slim construction, need to remove the trapdoor cover or replace with one that allows the expansion
- Module does not interfere with fast ram cards or accelerator cards.
- Raspberry Pi
- SD Card
- 3D Printed HDMI Mount