Amiga A600 PiggyBackNot RGB2HDMI 1Mb Expansion
£62.49 Excl. VAT
Amiga A600 PiggyBackNot V3 is an Amiga 600 trapdoor expansion that adds 1Mb Chip Ram and also integrates a RGB2HDMI circuit that then allows you to add a Raspberry Pi Zero (not included). The benefit of this upgrade is that it allows you to add a selection of upgrades that plug over the 68000 CPU, for example the 8Mb Mini Fast Ram card the xT 28Mhz, 11Mb Accelerator or the awesome A630 68030, 64Mb accelerator. So you can have HDMI output and the extra fast ram or accelerator in a very tidy package.
- 1MB additional CHIP RAM
- Implemented RGB2HDMI logics in small CPLD
- RPI Zero connector
- Integrated denise adapter on flex ffc cable.
- RTC Socket (Add a Real Time Clock Chip
- 3 x Clockports
- Flexible mHDMI to HDMI FFC cable included!
- Slim construction, need to remove the trapdoor cover or replace with one that allows the expansion
- Module does not interfere with fast ram cards or accelerator cards.
- Raspberry Pi
- SD Card
- 3D Printed HDMI Mount
1 Year RTB Warranty.
A600 PiggyBackNot PCB Colour will vary, Raspberry Pi Zero NOT included.
Stock arriving Xmas 2023
Email me when stock is available
You may also like…
Commodore Amiga PSU for A600
- Stabilized & filtered 5VDC up to 4A output (4.4A peak)
- Stabilized & filtered 12VDC up to 2A output (2.2A peak)
- Stabilized & filtered -12VDC up to 0.5A output (0.55A peak)
- Carefully calibrated for Amiga 500 reference load
- Active & passive over voltage protection for main +5VDC line
- Over current protection for all output lines
- Fully isolated & fused on AC side
- Power On/Off switch
- Long output cable (1.8m) with rectangular DIN 5-pin plug.
- Detachable input AC cable for all versions (cable included)
- Weight only 0.4 KG (2x less than original PSU)
- Runs COLD!
- Safety standards: UL60950-1, TUV EN60950-1, ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1, TUV EN60601-1, IEC60601-1
- Manufactured by Electroware
- UK Stock
Warning! Risk of electrical shock and energy hazard when opened. All failures should be examined by a qualified technicians only. Risk of fire or electrical shock. The ventilation holes should be protected from foreign objects or dripping liquids. Please do not install power supplies in places with high ambient temperature or close to the heat source. Enclosed power supplies are intent to work in indoor locations, it's not allowed to use power supplies outdoor, in dust or high moisture. Output current and output wattage must not exceed the rated values. This replacement Amiga PSU has been designed for Commodore Amiga 600 vintage computer systems only and should be considered as an integral component of Amiga computer system. Do not connect to any other devices as it's not a general purpose PSU. Manufacturer is not responsible for any consequences of unauthorised or arbitrary repairs, modifications or incorrect usage. Please notice that new, properly working replacement Amiga PSU is reducing the system's potential fail rate but still is not guaranteeing that entire Amiga system will work correctly (it's >30 years old).
xT Accelerator Amiga 600, 28Mhz CPU, 11MB Fastram
- CPU MC68SEC000AA20, clocked on 28MHz.
- 11MB Fast Ram.
- MapROM Feature.
- PCMCIA Friendly - Ram needs to be set to 4MB.
- Embedded hardware DriveSWAP DF0/DF1 (Boot Selector).
- Some demos or games may require disable "CPU CACHE" for better compatibility with the MC68000.
- The card is designed to work with 3.1 Roms and above including 3.2 and 3.2.1.
- PCB Colour will vary