Refurbished Commodore Amiga CD32
£499.99 Incl. VAT£499.99 Excl. VAT
Commodore Amiga CD32 – Professionally refurbished
- Motorola 68020 (14Mhz) CPU
- 2Mb Chip Ram
- 2 x CD-Rom Drive
- AGA Chipset
- Refurbished Amiga CD32 Unit
- CD32 Controller
- PSU (UK)
What is refurbished?
Each Commodore Amiga CD32 mainboard is professionally recapped (standard or Polymer is avilable at extra cost) and deep cleaned using a Ultrasonic cleaner, bathed using deionised water and professional grade PCB/Flux cleaning solution. Once completed it is dried and a full diagnostic test is completed. Each unit is thoroughly inspected make sure the Amiga CD32 works as it did when it first came from the factory back in the 1990’s. Case is cleaned but due to age may show signs of use and age.
Checkout the work on the portfolio page here
Want up add some extras?
We want you to have the Amiga you always wanted, and that’s why we can offer some great upgrades to your Amiga, for example: Extra fast ram for WHDLoad!
UK shipping will be via Parcelforce and shipping cost will be calculated the checkout.
Worldwide shipping available simply contact us for a shipping quote.
Images of the Amiga CD32 are for illustrative purposes only, each unit will show signs of age and use. If you want photos of the CD32’s we have please contact us.
Refurbished Atari 1040 STE
Refurbished Atari 1040 STE.Technical Specifications
- Motorola 68000 (8Mhz) CPU
- 1Mb Ram (Standard)
- 3.5" Floppy Drive
- UK Layout Keyboard
- TOS V1.62
- Full Keyboard check.
- Floppy drive read and write test.
- Sound checked.
- Video checked.
- Case and keyboard is stripped and deep cleaned.
- 10K pull up resistor network to the DMA databus.
- 1772 Pull up Resistors added.
- STE Video Ghosting Fix Applied.
- STE Reset fix 22uF added across C100.
- Bus resistors replaced with 2.2k resistor arrays.
- TOS Upgrades.
- RAM upgrades
- Internal Gotek Drives
Amiga A1200 Motherboard – Refurbished
- Tested before any work has began.
- All electrolytic capacitors removed using professional tools and techniques (no twisting off caps and boards a pre-warmed before the removing capacitors using hot air) this puts far less stress to the board itself.
- Pads cleaned with flux/wick/IPA.
- New electrolytic capacitors installed using our premium polymer capacitors.
- Modulator removed.
- Timing fix applied for ACA , TF1230, TF1260 Accelerator Cards.
- Board retested - Video (composite and RGB), Audio, CIA, Floppy, IDE, Parallel, Serial, Mouse, Joystick, DF1.
- Board ultrasonic cleaned at 60 degrees using deionised water and professional PCB flux cleaner and then dried.
- Board tested again and tested for a minimum of 4 hrs playing a rolling demo.
Images of the Amiga 1200 motherboard is for illustrative purposes only and are PAL, each unit will show signs of age and use. If you want photos of the Amiga 1200 motherboards we have please contact us.
ReAmiga A1200 Refurbished Fully Built
- Composite Video area changed to a new decoder for improved quality.
- VGA Connector added, VGA monitor needs to support 15Khz!
- S-Video Connector for S-Video Out
- Kickstart switch built in, if you are using 27C800 Eproms. you can program one bank with one kickstart and the other bank with another.
- PCMCIA Reset fix.
- Optional IRQ7 Switch.
- Native PAL or NTSC Option (below)
- Added LED's for _RST, _KB_RST, _ODD_CIA, _EVEN_CIA and _ROMEN also to Serial TXD and RXD (from the 5V level).
- Added resistor to IDE Activity so now adapters that made IDE led always bright will be handled correctly.
- Added pads close to floppy connector for a 0Ohm resistor if you want to do the Escom floppy patch instead of a wire.
- 9 Pin Mouse Port
- Fits in your current metal shielding**
We reserve the right to cancel and refund any deposit made if we find an issues with securing any component or costs have increased to a level where building a unit becomes unaviable.
Amiga CD32 Recapping Service (Standard)
- Check of the board before recapping is begun.
- Removal of existing capacitors (both SMD and radial capacitors).
- Clean-up and preparation of area.
- Replace using Panasonic/Wurth/KEMET capacitors. NOTE: Rev 3 board capacitors C408 and C411 installed correctly.
- Retest (Video, Audio).