Refurbished Commodore Amiga CD32
Commodore Amiga CD32 – Professionally refurbished
- Motorola 68020 (14Mhz) CPU
- 2Mb Chip Ram
- 2 x CD-Rom Drive
- AGA Chipset
- Refurbished Amiga CD32 Unit
- CD32 Controller
- PSU (UK)
What is refurbished?
Each Commodore Amiga CD32 mainboard is professionally recapped (standard or Polymer is avilable at extra cost) and deep cleaned using a Ultrasonic cleaner, bathed using deionised water and professional grade PCB/Flux cleaning solution. Once completed it is dried and a full diagnostic test is completed. Each unit is thoroughly inspected make sure the Amiga CD32 works as it did when it first came from the factory back in the 1990’s. Case is cleaned but due to age may show signs of use and age.
Checkout the work on the portfolio page here
Want up add some extras?
We want you to have the Amiga you always wanted, and that’s why we can offer some great upgrades to your Amiga, for example: Extra fast ram for WHDLoad!
UK shipping will be via Parcelforce and shipping cost will be calculated the checkout.
Worldwide shipping available simply contact us for a shipping quote.
Images of the Amiga CD32 are for illustrative purposes only, each unit will show signs of age and use. If you want photos of the CD32’s we have please contact us.
Out of stock
Email me when stock is available
Amiga A600 4Mb Fast Ram Module
Amiga CD32 Recapping Service (PREMIUM)
- Check of the board before recapping is begun.
- Removal of existing capacitors (both SMD and radial capacitors).
- Cleanup and preparation of area.
- Replace using Panasonic/Wurth/KEMET capacitors. NOTE: Rev 3 board capacitors C408 and C411 installed correctly.
- Retest (Video, Audio, Floppy Boot, CF Card boot)
- FREE return postage of your recapped board.