Refurbished Commodore Amiga CD32
£499.99 Incl. VAT£499.99 Excl. VAT
Commodore Amiga CD32 – Professionally refurbished
- Motorola 68020 (14Mhz) CPU
- 2Mb Chip Ram
- 2 x CD-Rom Drive
- AGA Chipset
- Refurbished Amiga CD32 Unit
- CD32 Controller
- PSU (UK)
What is refurbished?
Each Commodore Amiga CD32 mainboard is professionally recapped (standard or Polymer is avilable at extra cost) and deep cleaned using a Ultrasonic cleaner, bathed using deionised water and professional grade PCB/Flux cleaning solution. Once completed it is dried and a full diagnostic test is completed. Each unit is thoroughly inspected make sure the Amiga CD32 works as it did when it first came from the factory back in the 1990’s. Case is cleaned but due to age may show signs of use and age.
Checkout the work on the portfolio page here
Want up add some extras?
We want you to have the Amiga you always wanted, and that’s why we can offer some great upgrades to your Amiga, for example: Extra fast ram for WHDLoad!
UK shipping will be via Parcelforce and shipping cost will be calculated the checkout.
Worldwide shipping available simply contact us for a shipping quote.
Images of the Amiga CD32 are for illustrative purposes only, each unit will show signs of age and use. If you want photos of the CD32’s we have please contact us.
Amiga A1200 Motherboard – Refurbished
- Tested before any work has began.
- All electrolytic capacitors removed using professional tools and techniques (no twisting off caps and boards a pre-warmed before the removing capacitors using hot air) this puts far less stress to the board itself.
- Pads cleaned with flux/wick/IPA.
- New electrolytic capacitors installed using our premium polymer capacitors.
- Modulator removed.
- Timing fix applied for ACA , TF1230, TF1260 Accelerator Cards.
- Board retested - Video (composite and RGB), Audio, CIA, Floppy, IDE, Parallel, Serial, Mouse, Joystick, DF1.
- Board ultrasonic cleaned at 60 degrees using deionised water and professional PCB flux cleaner and then dried.
- Board tested again and tested for a minimum of 4 hrs playing a rolling demo.
Images of the Amiga 1200 motherboard is for illustrative purposes only and are PAL, each unit will show signs of age and use. If you want photos of the Amiga 1200 motherboards we have please contact us.
Refurbished Commodore Amiga 500 Unit
Commodore Amiga A500 – Professionally Refurbished & RecappedTechnical Specifications
- Motorola 68000 (7.14Mhz) CPU
- 1Mb Chip Ram
- 1.3 Kickstart Rom
- 3.5" Floppy Drive
- UK Layout Keyboard
- Professionally refurbished Amiga A500 Unit (excluding mouse and PSU), these are options that can be added.
Images of the Amiga A500 is for illustrative purposes only, each unit will show signs of age and use. If you want photos of the Amiga 500 we have please contact us.As these are custom built they can take between 21/28 working days depending on what add-ons are added and workload. So please do not order if you are not able to wait - Deposits are not refundable
Commodore Amiga PSU for A500/600/1200 & CD32 (DUO Edition)
- 1 x A500 A500+ A600 A1200 compatible (rectangular 5pin DIN plug)
- 1 x CD32/A590 compatible (round 4pin DIN plug)
- Stabilized, double protected +5VDC up to 8.0A rated output (total, 4A per channel max)
- Stabilized +12VDC up to 1.2A rated output (0.6A per channel max)
- Stabilized -12VDC up to 0.15A rated output
- Trim potentiometer for 5VDC fine adjustments (5-5.5V range) common for both outputs
- Double over current protection, individual for each output
- Durable main AC power On/Off switch
- Set of LED status indicators (green 5VDC, yellow 12VDC, blue -12VDC)
- Eco friendly design: consumes ~20% less power compared to original PSU set
- Configurable set of detachable output cables. Versions for regular Amiga 500/600/1200 or CD32/A590 are available (1.6 m length)
- Detachable input AC cable allowing you to use your own desired cable length (cable included)
- Weight only 0.3 KG
- Universal AC input range to support all worldwide power standards (accepts 110-240 VAC)
- Meets safety standards: UL60950-1, TUV EN60950-1, ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1, TUV EN60601-1, IEC60601-1
- UK Stock
Warning! Risk of electrical shock and energy hazard when opened. All failures should be examined by a qualified technicians only. Risk of fire or electrical shock. The ventilation holes should be protected from foreign objects or dripping liquids. Please do not install power supplies in places with high ambient temperature or close to the heat source. Enclosed power supplies are intent to work in indoor locations, it's not allowed to use power supplies outdoor, in dust or high moisture. Output current and output wattage must not exceed the rated values. This replacement Amiga PSU has been designed for Commodore Amiga 1200 vintage computer systems only and should be considered as an integral component of Amiga computer system. Do not connect to any other devices as it's not a general purpose PSU. Manufacturer is not responsible for any consequences of unauthorised or arbitrary repairs, modifications or incorrect usage. Please notice that new, properly working replacement Amiga PSU is reducing the system's potential fail rate but still is not guaranteeing that entire Amiga system will work correctly (it's >30 years old).