Atari ST Gotek Drive, OLED Display and FlashFloppy
£36.99 Incl. VAT£30.83 Excl. VAT
Atari ST Gotek drive is a great replacement for your failing Atari ST floppy drive or you wish to simply replace it with a Gotek drive. These are plug and play in that you simply remove your existing Atari ST floppy drive and replace it with this unit.
You will need a USB memory stick (NOT included) with your loaded .ST files.
Want to know what a Atari ST Gotek drive is checkout this post It mentions Amiga but its no difference if its Amiga, Atari, Amstrad you will see the same benefits.
Atari 520 STFM / 1040 STFM Recapping Service inc PSU
- Check of the STFM motherboard and PSU before recapping is begun.
- Removal of existing capacitors.
- Clean-up and preparation of area.
- Replace using Panasonic/Wurth/KEMET capacitors.
- Retest (Video, Audio, Floppy Boot) using diagnostic cartridge.
Amiga 600 Gotek Drive, Printed Mount, OLED Display and FlashFloppy
What are ADF files?ADF files is the standard Amiga Disk Format for floppy disk images. no different to Sega or Nintendo roms, ADF's are images of Amiga floppy disk games. Not only could you have access to a huge back catalogue of retro Amiga games, but there are still brand new games being released today, for example: Raid over Moscow or Bridge Strike these are all available as ADF files. But you not limited to games or programs, but you have access to tons of Amiga demos (if your into that scene).
What are gotek drives in detail? Read here What is FlashFloppy check out this link Want to know even more about them, checkout retro32.com's review of them here Also checkout one of our favorite youtube streamers TheGebs24 and her views on the Gotek drive!
Amiga 1200 Gotek Drive (Flashfloppy) with Printed Mount, OLED Header
- OpenFlops Gotek Drive
- 3D Printed Amiga 1200 Gotek Mount
- OLED Display with 3D Printed Header
What is OpenFlops Gotek Drive?OpenFlops is an Open Hardware implementation of such an emulator, inspired from the ubiquitous Gotek hardware. It is designed to run the FlashFloppy firmware, which gives it several improvements over the original Gotek:
- Can be installed on many different platforms.
- Directly supports a wide range of image formats.
- Flexible track layout for Raw Sector Images.
- Extremely configurable.
- Supports AutoSwap for games with a large number of disks.
- Easily accessible pin headers for connection of a i2c display (either OLED or LCD), rotary encoder (including power).
- Easily-accessible pin header for an external speaker.
- Connected Motor signal.
- Has additional 3.3V, 5V and GND power pins.