ZX Spectrum 128K +3 Gotek Drive, OLED Display, FlashFloppy
£49.99 Incl. VAT£41.66 Excl. VAT
ZX Spectrum 128 +3 Gotek Drive is a great replacement for your failing ZX Spectrum 128 +3 3″ floppy drive or you wish to simply replace it with a Gotek drive. These are plug and play and come pre flashed with FlashFloppy. installation is simple, you simply remove your existing floppy drive and replace it with this unit, the Gotek drive also comes with the correct interface cable and modified power lead. You will need a USB memory stick (NOT included) with your loaded DSK files but we offer an option for a pre-configured USB stick below.
- ZX Spectrum 128 +3 Gotek Drive and mount.
- Modified Ribbon Cable.
- Modified Power Cable.
What are DSK files?
DSK files is the standard ZX Spectrum 128 +3 disk images (including Amstrad CPC 6128) for floppy disk images. No different to Sega or Nintendo roms, DSK files are images of ZX Spectrum 128 +3 games and programs. Not only could you have access to a huge back catalogue of retro ZX Spectrum 128 +3 games and programs, but there are still brand new games being released today, for example: Captain Gopher or Bullet Storm.
What are gotek drives in detail? Read here
What is FlashFloppy check out this link
Available on backorder
Amiga 1200 Gotek Drive (Flashfloppy) with Printed Mount, OLED Header
- OpenFlops Gotek Drive
- 3D Printed Amiga 1200 Gotek Mount
- OLED Display with 3D Printed Header
What is OpenFlops Gotek Drive?OpenFlops is an Open Hardware implementation of such an emulator, inspired from the ubiquitous Gotek hardware. It is designed to run the FlashFloppy firmware, which gives it several improvements over the original Gotek:
- Can be installed on many different platforms.
- Directly supports a wide range of image formats.
- Flexible track layout for Raw Sector Images.
- Extremely configurable.
- Supports AutoSwap for games with a large number of disks.
- Easily accessible pin headers for connection of a i2c display (either OLED or LCD), rotary encoder (including power).
- Easily-accessible pin header for an external speaker.
- Connected Motor signal.
- Has additional 3.3V, 5V and GND power pins.
Refurbished Commodore Amiga 500 PLUS
Commodore Amiga 500 PLUS – Professionally refurbishedTechnical Specifications
- Motorola 68000 (7.14Mhz) CPU
- 1Mb Chip Ram
- 2.04 Kickstart Rom
- 3.5" Floppy Drive
- UK Layout Keyboard
- Professionally refurbished Amiga 500 + (PLUS) Unit (excluding mouse and PSU), these are options that can be added at the end.
Amiga 600 Gotek Drive, CLEAR/TRANSPARENT Mount, OLED Display and FlashFloppy
What are ADF files?ADF files is the standard Amiga Disk Format for floppy disk images. no different to Sega or Nintendo roms, ADF's are images of Amiga floppy disk games. Not only could you have access to a huge back catalogue of retro Amiga games, but there are still brand new games being released today, for example: Raid over Moscow or Bridge Strike these are all available as ADF files. But you not limited to games or programs, but you have access to tons of Amiga demos (if your into that scene).
What are gotek drives in detail? Read here What is FlashFloppy check out this link Want to know even more about them, checkout retro32.com's review of them here Also checkout one of our favorite youtube streamers TheGebs24 and her views on the Gotek drive!
External Gotek Drive – All Commodore Amiga Computers
- Amiga A500
- Amiga A500 Plus
- Amiga A600
- Amiga A1200
- Amiga A1000
- Amiga A1500
- Amiga A2000
- Amiga A3000
- Amiga A4000
- Amiga 4000T
- OLED Display instead of the 3 Digit Display.
- Internal Gotek Speaker to hear those floppy sounds!
- Gotek Rotary knob for easily selecting that game, app or demo.
- For Amiga A500, A500 Plus, A1500 and A2000 a DF0/DF1 Switch can be added (this is a DIY install).
- External Gotek full metal case (new).
- Internal Gotek Drive with 3 Digit Display
- Flashed with latest version of FlashFloppy
- Includes external ribbon from Gotek drive to Amiga External Floppy port (also provides power)