Back to Amiga 1200 Cases
Amiga A1200 Case Badge – Silver 3D Gel
£4.99 Incl. VAT£4.16 Excl. VAT
Brand new Amiga 1200 perfect replacement for any A1200 case or for the new A1200 cases. These are high quality prints finished off in a 3D gel, long lasting and look very smart! Smarten up your Amiga 1200 case!
Email me when stock is available
SKU: A1200-badge-1-1 Categories: A1200 Case Badges, Amiga 1200 Cases Tags: A1200, A1200 Case, A1200 Case badge
£149.99 Incl. VAT£124.99 Excl. VAT
TF1230 A1200 Accelerator – NO CPU
TF1230 A1200 Accelerator (NO CPU) for the Amiga 1200 which hosts 64mb of fast ram and built in IDE port. This card is a perfect add-on for the Amiga A1200 and is the sweet spot between cost and speed. And is the next step up after the 11Mb Ex1T Fast Ram or if your budget does not quite stretch to the Terriblefire TF1260, the TF1230 A1200 card is the perfect add-on and you will notice a huge speed difference. Full specs:
- 128pin PGA socket ready for a genuine 68030 Gold Top CPU - MC68030RC50B (CPU NOT INCLUDED)
- 64MByte of fast-ram.
- IDE Interface - Driver required - ehide.device or purchase our AmigaOS 3.2 Rom with ehide.device built in (uploading of AmigaOS purchase evidence required)
- Fits in your old/new stock A1200 case!!!
- Timing fix is strongly recommended on your A1200 motherboard. We can do this free of charge if you send your board to us (return shipping does need to be covered).
- Kickstart ROM 3.1, 3.1.4, 3.2, 3.x or 3.9 (not compatible with 3.0).
- TF328 - 8Mb Fast Ram board and IDE socket for the Amiga CD32
- TF330 - 68030 Processor, 64Mb Fast Ram and IDE socket for the Amiga CD32
- TF536 - 68030 Processor, 64Mb Ram and IDE interface for the Amiga A500 and A500 Plus
- TF360 - 68060 Processor other specs TBC for the Amiga CD32
- TF1260 - 68060 Processor, 128Mb Ram and IDE Interface for the Amiga 1200
- TF1260 - 68060 Processor, 64Mb Ram and IDE Interface for the Amiga 1200
- TF4060 - 68060 Processor 128Mb Ram for the Amiga 4000
- TF1200 - Buffee Adaptor + 5.5Mb/8Mb (you will need the new Buffee Processor
£59.99 Incl. VAT£49.99 Excl. VAT
[kad_youtube url="https://youtu.be/NGeg_UBJBmo" maxwidth=600 ][space_40]
Sum A1200 USB Keyboard Adaptor
Sum A1200 USB Keyboard adaptor is a USB interface for HID keyboards (ONLY) without the need for installing additional AmigaOS software drivers. Device's installation procedure consists of simply attaching it the U7 chip located on A1200's motherboard. Additional feature of the adapter is its "Bootloader" function allowing future firmware upgrades.
Sum A1200 USB comes with dedicated configuration mode, which becomes available when you by pressing both the Right-Shift + Pause keys together. User preferences are saved to the built-in EEPROM memory.
Key Features of the Sum A1200
- Support for both USB HID and USB-PS / 2 keyboards (Not gaming or LED backlit keyboards).
- A1200 compatibility (U7 chip-attached).
- Built-in USB stack.
- Configuration mode for PC keyboard (activated by R-Shift + Pause key combination),
- Configuration mode for Mac keyboard (activated by R-Shift + F19 key combination).
- Built-in EEPROM memory enabling user preferences storage.
- "Bootloader" function allowing future firmware upgrades.
- "Status" indicator LED providing information about device's state.
- built around 16-bit Microchip microcontroller utilizing nanoWatt technology.
- Non-blocking keyboard A1200 - You can still use the inbuilt A1200 keyboard.
Entering configuration mode (R-Shift + Pause)
- F1 - RESET type - software (A2000, A3000, A4000, CD32, CDTV) or hardware (A600, A1200),
- F2 - mapped Amiga Right to Alt Right,
- F10 - view keycode (on / off),
- F12 - display configuration
|Amiga keys||USB keyboard|
|Amiga reset||CTRL + L-Win + R-Win CTRL + L-Alt + R-Alt CTRL + L-Alt + Del|
£159.99 Incl. VAT£133.33 Excl. VAT
Amiga 1200 Case Brand New White
Amiga 1200 Case Brand New White from A1200.net. What's included?
- Top case including enhancements
- Bottom case including enhancements
- Enhanced bottom trapdoor with extra vents.
- Enhanced rear trapdoor + extra plastic holder DVI / VGA shaped hole.
- Rubber feet
- Set of screws
How are these brand new?In 2016 840 Amiga users made it possible in supporting a Kickstarter to reproduce the Amiga 1200 case lead by Philippe Lang, the new A1200 cases are made using Injection Molding manufacturing technique to produce top and bottom shells as well as trapdoors and parts. The process implies the use of 3 new moulds, the first one is for the top shell, second mould for the bottom shell and last one for trapdoors and parts, all produced using brand new moulds.
Enhancements galore:The Amiga community has never died and some have produced some great add-ons over the years to make sure the Amiga is still relevant and useful today as it was back in the 80's/early 90s and these cases take full advantage of that weather that's simply transferring your existing motherboard from your existing Amiga 1200 or have a luxury of installing a MiST FPGA Board. Below are few more enhancements: [accordion] [pane title="External CF Adaptor" start=open] A CF slot can be open up on the side of the A1200 case to allow easy access to what would be the CF card within the A1200 itself. [/pane] [pane title="MiST FPGA Board"] MiST is a FPGA based modern board that implements classic 16bit computers like the Commodore Amiga, Atari ST and 8bit systems like the Commodore 64, ZX-Spectrum, MSX, Atari XL/VCS, Apple II, Colecovision, Sega Master System, NES, SNES as well as Arcade machines. The primary difference between the MiST is that its NOT emulation. The new A1200 case has mounts to mount the MiST FPGA within the A1200 case. [/pane] [pane title="Raspberry PI"] Yes you can mount a Raspberry PI 2/3 within the new A1200 case with the use of the mounts already part of the case for a nice clean solution. [/pane] [pane title="Keyrah V2"] [caption id="attachment_18644" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Keyrah V2 for the Amiga 1200/600, C64, VIC 20 and C16[/caption] Keyrah V2 is an IO adaptor that allows you to use the original keyboards of the Commodore Amiga 600 and 1200, Commodore 64, VIC-20 and C-16 within their respective cases. The purpose of this you can then install a Raspberry PI which uses the original keyboard of that computer and providing 2 x D9 ports. The new Amiga 1200 case has mounts are located at middle top of bottom shell. This location make the keyboard adapter available for Raspberry Pi or MiST board. Original Amiga 1200 keyboard ribbon will fit nicely just at the right place on the keyboard adapter board. I/O connectors are accessible through rear panel I/O slots. [/pane] [/accordion] So what are the differences between the original Commodore case and the New A1200 case?
- Screw brass inserts in all 6 new screw towers for smooth operations. No more broken plastic clips!
- Bottom trapdoor offers better cooling with extra vents and 3x rear trapdoors are available: Plain door, VGA hole, DVI hole, perfect for the Re-Amiga
- Supports for: Raspberry Pi©, MiST© FPGA, Keyrah© V2 keyboard adapter, RapidRoad© DoubleUSB and Lotharek© HxC Floppy emulator
£64.99 Incl. VAT£54.16 Excl. VAT
BIFROST A1200 Heimdall Edition LED Replacement
Bifrost A1200 Heimdall Edition board is a direct keyboard LED replacement board for your Amiga 1200 computer. It uses some of the latest cutting edge technology to bring you an updated, fully feature packed and highly customisable cosmetic experience for your beloved retro computer, available literally at your fingertips. Customize the POWER-, FLOPPY- and HARDDRIVE LEDs to any colours and brightness of your choice using the LEDs themselves as programming buttons. You can also choose from pulsating effects as well as colour cycling effects. Each channel comes with three LEDs and all LEDs are individually programmable. All in all you will find that the A1200 Bifrost, can deliver over 150 million colour and brightness combinations to EACH channel making the Bifrost a great choice for putting that personal touch to your Amiga machine. The Bifrost also supports PCMCIA signal and/or up to three custom devices on separate input channels, utilizing a secondary indicator layer on each of the LED rows. Furthermore, it supports the new CAPS LOCK Bifrost module not allowing for any original lights to escape user customization. What's included:
- 1x A1200 Bifrost, Heimdall Edition
- 1x A1200 CL Module
- 1x 30cm 4-lead connection wire
- 1x 30cm 1-lead connection wire
- 1x Bleed Shield
- 1x Diffuser Holder
- 6x Normal Diffusers (3x for T1-, 3x for T2-cases)
- 6x Tall Diffusers (3x for T1-, 3x for T2-cases)
- 1x DIY PCMCIA enabling kit