AmigaOS 3.2 ROM Burning Service for Amiga A4000
£ 12.99 Incl. VAT £ 10.83 Excl. VAT
AmigaOS 3.2 ROM Burning Service for Amiga A4000, within this service we will burn the AmigaOS 3.2 Kickstart ROM files to 2 x physical kickstart ROMs both HI and LO which can be installed in your real Amiga 4000.
What you will receive:
- Physical AmigaOS 3.2 Kickstart HI ROM
- Physical AmigaOS 3.2 Kickstart LO ROM
This service requires proof of your purchase of AmigaOS 3.2 a screenshot of a receipt will be fine. Please note ONLY customers who already bought AmigaOS 3.2 can purchase this service. If the buyer is unable to provide proof of the purchase the transaction will be canceled and funds will be refunded minus any processing fees (if Paypal was used to purchase this service).
We have provided a very easy way to upload proof of ownership below, simply upload a screenshot of confirmation using the upload tool below.
We are proud to be an official Hyperion reseller.
AmigaOS 3.1.4 for Amiga A4000 Official Licenced Bundle
- 2 x Physical 3.1.4 Kickstart ROMs (HI & LO) to be installed in your real Amiga.
- Unique AmigaOS 3.1.4 serial number (to enable you to download the official AmigaOS digital files which includes AmigaOS ADF files Workbench, Install, Storage, Fonts, Extras, Locale) and the digital 3.1.4 ROM file from the Hyperion website)
- Official AmigaOS 3.1.4 Disk Labels (6 in total)
No 3.5" floppy disks?No problem, getting 6 x 3.5" floppy disks that work are in short supply, however we can offer a solution, we have a selection of Gotek drives which replaces your internal 3.5" floppy drive which will enable you to use the AmigaOS ADF files easily just by putting them on a USB stick (available as an option) , Gotek drives are available here Want to know what a Gotek Drive is? Check out our guide here
What is AmigaOS 3.1.4?The new, cleaned-up, polished Amiga operating system for your 68K machine fixes all the small annoyances that have piled up over the years. Originally intended as a bug-fix release, it also modernizes many system components previously upgraded in OS 3.9.
- Over 20 Kickstart ROM modules and many more disk-based core OS components were fixed, updated, or added.
- Native support for all Motorola 68000-68060 CPUs, and a more robust Auto-Configuration process.
- Support for large hard disks, including boot, for any OS 2.x/3.x-compliant controller driver supporting HD_SCSI_CMD, TD_64 and/or NSD. Dedicated boot partitions are a thing of the past, even on legacy devices. You can also use variably-sized "super floppies".
- A modernized Workbench as powerful as the OS 3.9 version, including new or refreshed Preference editors in the legacy OS 3.1-"GadTools" style. Its tools such as DiskCopy and Format fully support large media. Printer, hard disk and many other support tools have been fixed and upgraded.
- Remember "Diskdoctor"? It earned its PhD and is now ready to reliably rescue data from your floppies or hard disks.
- The CLI/Shell and many of its commands have been reworked and modernized, now sporting native support for pipes, softlinks, hardlinks and long filenames. New commands support running Workbench programs from the Shell or upgrading ROM modules.
- CrossDOS and the CD-ROM filesystem are now smarter, faster, and multi-threaded, adding Rockridge and Joliet extensions as well as UDF.
- Fully reworked, modernized and bug-fixed printer drivers include support for PCL and PostScript, along with legacy NEC and Epson printers.
- An optional upgradeable intuition.library provides off-screen dragging of windows for native and P96 RTG screens.
- A colorful, professionally designed icon set is included, along with the traditional four-color icons.
Amiga A4000 PSU Recapping Service
- Removal of existing capacitors.
- Cleanup and preparation of area.
- Replace using Panasonic/Wurth/KEMET capacitors.
- Test output voltages (not under load)
AmigaOS 3.2 ROM Burning Service for Amiga A500/600/2000
What you will receive:
- Physical 3.2 Kickstart ROM
The Process:This service requires proof of your purchase of AmigaOS 3.2 a screenshot of a receipt will be fine. Please note ONLY customers who already bought AmigaOS 3.2 can purchase this service. If the buyer is unable to provide proof of the purchase the transaction will be canceled and funds will be refunded minus any processing fees (if Paypal was used to purchase this service).
Providing Proof:We have provided a very easy way to upload proof of ownership below, simply upload a screenshot of confirmation using the upload tool below.
Amiga A4000 Reproduction Box
- Box is true to the original size and design.
- Including "Innards" for positioning the Amiga A4000 computer and accessories.
- Laminated outside / moisture repellent.
- Will be delivered flat in a large envelope.
We also offer Amiga Reproduction boxes for the following: Commodore Amiga A1200 Commodore Amiga A600 Commodore Amiga A500 Commodore Amiga A500 Plus Commodore Amiga CD32 Please note: This is an Amiga A4000 reproduction box and NOT AN ORIGINAL.