Commodore C64 PSU (NEW) Breadbin and C64C
£ 41.66 Excl. VAT
Commodore C64 PSU for the C64 Breadbin and C64C, these are brand new and modern with It’s 20 watt of total combined output power and 2x smaller in dimensions & weight.
- Commodore C64 “breadbox”, C64C, C64D & VIC20 compatible
- Stabilized & filtered 5VDC now upgraded to 4.0A output (20W)!
- 9VAC up to 1.11A (10VA) output by real heavy duty trafo (new model, now voltage matches the original!)
- Carefully calibrated for C64 reference load (fixed version)
- 5VDC voltage fine tuning feature available with Adjust & Protect Module option.
- Multiple active & passive over current and over voltage protections
- Fully isolated, fused on AC and DC side
- Power On/Off switch
- Status LED
- Long output cable (1.8m) with round DIN 7-pin plug
- Detachable input AC cable for UK and EU (cable included)
- Fixed input AC cable for USA and AU versions
- Weight only 0.6 KG (2x less than original)
- Runs COLD!
- UK Stock
Risk of electrical shock and energy hazard when opened. All failures should be examined by a qualified technicians only. Risk of fire or electrical shock. The ventilation holes should be protected from foreign objects or dripping liquids. Please do not install power supplies in places with high ambient temperature or close to the heat source. Enclosed power supplies are intent to work in indoor locations, it’s not allowed to use power supplies outdoor, in dust or high moisture. Output current and output wattage must not exceed the rated values.
This replacement Commodore C64 PSU has been designed for Commodore C64 “breadbox”, C64C, C64D & VIC20 vintage computer systems only and should be considered as an integral component of Amiga computer system. Do not connect to any other devices as it’s not a general purpose PSU. Manufacturer is not responsible for any consequences of unauthorised or arbitrary repairs, modifications or incorrect usage. Please notice that new, properly working replacement Amiga PSU is reducing the system’s potential fail rate but still is not guaranteeing that entire Amiga system will work correctly (it’s >30 years old).
Available on backorder