Amiga 500 Case Badge – PiStorm Boing Ball
£4.99 Incl. VAT£4.16 Excl. VAT
Amiga 500 Case Badge – PiStorm brand new, perfect replacement for any A500 or A500 Plus case. These are high quality prints finished off in a 3D gel, long lasting and look very smart! Smarten up your Amiga 500 case!
Available on backorder
Email me when stock is available
Amiga 500 or 500 Plus Gotek OLED Display and FlashFloppy
- Amiga A500
- Amiga A500 Plus
What are Amiga ADF files?ADF files is the standard Amiga Disk Format for floppy disk images. no different to Sega or Nintendo roms, ADF’s are images of Amiga floppy disk games. Not only could you have access to a huge back catalogue of retro Amiga games, but there are still brand new games being released today, for example: Raid over Moscow or Bridge Strike these are all available as ADF files. But you not limited to games or programs, but you have access to tons of Amiga demos (if your into that scene). Want to know what a gotek drive is checkout this post
Amiga 500 Plus Mainboard Remake Ramixx500 Fully Built
- Kickstart Switches - You can burn your Eproms and have 2 different kickstarts and use the jumpers or add switches to switch between kickstarts
- DF0 Switch - Again becoming a must for Amiga owners to have both a internal Gotek and external drive or vice-versa, best of both worlds!
- Ramixx500 fully populated motherboard
- Both bottom and top shield
- Kickstart Rom
- Screws/Hex Screws
Commodore Amiga PSU for A500 A500 Plus
- Stabilized & filtered 5VDC up to 4A output (4.4A peak)
- Stabilized & filtered 12VDC up to 2A output (2.2A peak)
- Stabilized & filtered -12VDC up to 0.5A output (0.55A peak)
- Carefully calibrated for Amiga 500 reference load
- Active & passive over voltage protection for main +5VDC line
- Over current protection for all output lines
- Fully isolated & fused on AC side
- Power On/Off switch
- Long output cable (1.8m) with rectangular DIN 5-pin plug.
- Detachable input AC cable for all versions (cable included)
- Weight only 0.4 KG (2x less than original PSU)
- Runs COLD!
- Safety standards: UL60950-1, TUV EN60950-1, ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1, TUV EN60601-1, IEC60601-1
- Manufactured by Electroware
- UK Stock
Warning! Risk of electrical shock and energy hazard when opened. All failures should be examined by a qualified technicians only. Risk of fire or electrical shock. The ventilation holes should be protected from foreign objects or dripping liquids. Please do not install power supplies in places with high ambient temperature or close to the heat source. Enclosed power supplies are intent to work in indoor locations, it's not allowed to use power supplies outdoor, in dust or high moisture. Output current and output wattage must not exceed the rated values. This replacement Amiga PSU has been designed for Commodore Amiga 500, 500+ vintage computer systems only and should be considered as an integral component of Amiga computer system. Do not connect to any other devices as it's not a general purpose PSU. Manufacturer is not responsible for any consequences of unauthorised or arbitrary repairs, modifications or incorrect usage. Please notice that new, properly working replacement Amiga PSU is reducing the system's potential fail rate but still is not guaranteeing that entire Amiga system will work correctly (it's >30 years old).