Amiga 500 Case Badge – PiStorm Tick
£ 4.99 Incl. VAT £ 4.16 Excl. VAT
Amiga 500 Case Badge – PiStorm Tick brand new, perfect replacement for any A500 or A500 Plus case. These are high quality prints finished off in a 3D gel, long lasting and look very smart! Smarten up your Amiga 500 case!
Refurbished Commodore Amiga 500 Unit
Commodore Amiga A500 – Professionally Refurbished & RecappedTechnical Specifications
- Motorola 68000 (7.14Mhz) CPU
- 1Mb Chip Ram
- 1.3 Kickstart Rom
- 3.5" Floppy Drive
- UK Layout Keyboard
- Professionally refurbished Amiga A500 Unit (excluding mouse and PSU), these are options that can be added.
Images of the Amiga A500 is for illustrative purposes only, each unit will show signs of age and use. If you want photos of the Amiga 500 we have please contact us.As these are custom built they can take between 21/28 working days depending on what add-ons are added and workload. So please do not order if you are not able to wait - Deposits are not refundable
Amiga 500 or 500 Plus Gotek OLED Display and FlashFloppy
- Amiga A500
- Amiga A500 Plus
What are Amiga ADF files?ADF files is the standard Amiga Disk Format for floppy disk images. no different to Sega or Nintendo roms, ADF’s are images of Amiga floppy disk games. Not only could you have access to a huge back catalogue of retro Amiga games, but there are still brand new games being released today, for example: Raid over Moscow or Bridge Strike these are all available as ADF files. But you not limited to games or programs, but you have access to tons of Amiga demos (if your into that scene). Want to know what a gotek drive is checkout this post
Amiga A500 / A500 Plus Keyboard Membrane (New)
- Check the keyboard plug is inserted all the way in the connector on the Amiga A500 / A500 Plus mainboard.
- If it's only 1 or two keys the plunger may need a clean, strip down the keyboard and clean the plunger with some IPA.
- If it's a whole row of keys missing its a very strong possibility that the membrane on your needs replacing.