Amiga 500 Case Badge – PiStorm Tick
£4.99 Incl. VAT£4.16 Excl. VAT
Amiga 500 Case Badge – PiStorm Tick brand new, perfect replacement for any A500 or A500 Plus case. These are high quality prints finished off in a 3D gel, long lasting and look very smart! Smarten up your Amiga 500 case!
Amiga A500 Plus Recapping Service
- Check of the board before recapping is begun.
- Removal of existing capacitors.
- Clean-up and preparation of area.
- Replace using Panasonic/Wurth/KEMET capacitors.
- Retest (Video, Audio, Floppy Boot.
Amiga 500 or 500 Plus Gotek OLED Display and FlashFloppy
- Amiga A500
- Amiga A500 Plus
What are Amiga ADF files?ADF files is the standard Amiga Disk Format for floppy disk images. no different to Sega or Nintendo roms, ADF’s are images of Amiga floppy disk games. Not only could you have access to a huge back catalogue of retro Amiga games, but there are still brand new games being released today, for example: Raid over Moscow or Bridge Strike these are all available as ADF files. But you not limited to games or programs, but you have access to tons of Amiga demos (if your into that scene). Want to know what a gotek drive is checkout this post
Amiga 500 Case Badge – PiStorm Commodore
Amiga A500 / A500 Plus Keyboard Membrane (New)
- Check the keyboard plug is inserted all the way in the connector on the Amiga A500 / A500 Plus mainboard.
- If it's only 1 or two keys the plunger may need a clean, strip down the keyboard and clean the plunger with some IPA.
- If it's a whole row of keys missing its a very strong possibility that the membrane on your needs replacing.