Amiga 500 Case Badge – PiStorm Tick
£4.99 Incl. VAT£4.16 Excl. VAT
Amiga 500 Case Badge – PiStorm Tick brand new, perfect replacement for any A500 or A500 Plus case. These are high quality prints finished off in a 3D gel, long lasting and look very smart! Smarten up your Amiga 500 case!
TF536 Accelerator for Amiga 500/2000
- MC68030RC50C Processor
- 64MByte of fast-ram.
- 44 Pin IDE connector
- Includes A500/A500+ CPU relocator
- Kickstart ROM 3.1, 3.1.4, 3.2 to boot from IDE (available as an option below).
What is TerribleFire?Well it’s not what it’s who, and that person is Stephen Leary who has designed a whole host of accelerators and ram cards for the Amiga A500, A1200 and Amiga CD32. These include many but the most common ones are:
- TF328 – 8Mb Fast Ram board and IDE socket for the Amiga CD32
- TF330 – 68030 Processor, 64Mb Fast Ram and IDE socket for the Amiga CD32
- TF534 – 68030 Processor, 4Mb Ram and IDE interface for the Amiga A500 and A500 Plus
- TF360 – 68060 Processor other specs TBC for the Amiga CD32
- TF1260 – 68060 Processor, 128Mb Ram and IDE Interface for the Amiga 1200
- TF1230 – 68030 Processor 128Mb Ram and IDE interface for the Amiga 1200
- TF4060 – 68060 Processor 128Mb Ram for the Amiga 4000
- TF1200 – Buffee Adaptor + 5.5Mb/8Mb (you will need the new Buffee Processor
PiStorm Adaptor Amiga A500 – A500 Plus
- Raspberry Pi model 3A
- 32Gb SD Card configured to boot in to WB
NOTE: This is a community project and will require some knowledge Amiga. We DO NOT provide any support for getting this product running, but support is available via the following Discord channel https://discord.com/invite/j6rPtzxaNW Also this product is still in BETA and while compatibility is very high, updates are always being released to increase compatibility with software and games. We do sell refurbished Amiga A500 and A500 Plus's which can have a PiStorm installed tested and running. Also we can add a PiStorm installation as part of any Amiga A500 or A500 Plus Service. We support developers and a percentage of the purchase price of the PiStorm adaptor is given to Claude Schwarz The PiStorm adaptors are professionally manufacture and are RoHS compliant.