Amiga A500 Composite/S-Video Output Module
£49.99 Incl. VAT£41.66 Excl. VAT
Amiga A500 Composite/S-Video output module provides both Composite and and S-Video output via a extra PCB. This service provides the Composite/S-Video module and installation to your Amiga A500.
Installation does require the whole bottom half of the Amiga so the Composite/S-Video module can be installed.
What are the benefits of the Composite/S-Video module?
- No need for the large modulator sticking out of the back of the Amiga A500.
- Provides true composite video signal as the signal is directly from the RGB outputs.
- Provides true S-Video video signal as again is directly from the RGB outputs.
- Neat internal solution that provides both composite phono port and S-Video port (case modification is required and included in the service).
This service takes into account the whole bottom half of the Amiga A500 Plus will be sent. Return UK shipping will be via Parcel Force and calculated at the checkout. £100 shipping insurance is included in the base price. Extra insurance can be added via the options below.
Amiga A500 Plus Recapping Service
- Check of the board before recapping is begun.
- Removal of existing capacitors.
- Clean-up and preparation of area.
- Replace using Panasonic/Wurth/KEMET capacitors.
- Retest (Video, Audio, Floppy Boot.
Amiga 500 or 500 Plus Gotek OLED Display and FlashFloppy
- Amiga A500
- Amiga A500 Plus
What are Amiga ADF files?ADF files is the standard Amiga Disk Format for floppy disk images. no different to Sega or Nintendo roms, ADF’s are images of Amiga floppy disk games. Not only could you have access to a huge back catalogue of retro Amiga games, but there are still brand new games being released today, for example: Raid over Moscow or Bridge Strike these are all available as ADF files. But you not limited to games or programs, but you have access to tons of Amiga demos (if your into that scene). Want to know what a gotek drive is checkout this post
Refurbished Commodore Amiga 500 Custom
Commodore Amiga A500 – Professionally Refurbished RED EditionTechnical Specifications
- Motorola 68000 (7.14Mhz) CPU.
- 1Mb Ram (512k slow, 512k fast).
- 1.3 Kickstart Rom.
- 3.5" Floppy Drive.
- UK Layout Keyboard.
- Rev 6A Motherboard.
- Professionally refurbished Amiga A500 Unit (excluding mouse and PSU), these are options that can be added.
- Case has been professionally resprayed using Audi LY9C white base coat and finished off with a clear lacquer over top by our friend and Amigan Wayne Joyce.
- Keyboard keycaps have been removed and painted matt black then had vinyl stickers applied
PiStorm Adaptor Amiga A500 – A500 Plus
- Raspberry Pi model 3A
- 32Gb SD Card configured to boot in to WB
NOTE: This is a community project and will require some knowledge Amiga. We DO NOT provide any support for getting this product running, but support is available via the following Discord channel https://discord.com/invite/j6rPtzxaNW Also this product is still in BETA and while compatibility is very high, updates are always being released to increase compatibility with software and games. We do sell refurbished Amiga A500 and A500 Plus's which can have a PiStorm installed tested and running. Also we can add a PiStorm installation as part of any Amiga A500 or A500 Plus Service. We support developers and a percentage of the purchase price of the PiStorm adaptor is given to Claude Schwarz The PiStorm adaptors are professionally manufacture and are RoHS compliant.