Commodore Amiga PSU for 1 x A500/600/1200 1 x CD32/A590 (DUO PLUS EDITION)
£120.83 Excl. VAT
Commodore Amiga PSU DUO EDITION PLUS for 1 x A500/600/1200 and 1 x CD32/A590 with the ability switch them on and off independently up to 4.0A per 5VDC channel with independent 5VDC adjustments per channel for regular and accelerated Commodore Amiga A500, A500+, A600 and A1200.
The new Amiga PSU DUO PLUS Edition is a modern, 65W strong replacement power supply unit for the Amiga computer systems.provides stable, filtered, adjustable 5VDC (up to 4.0A), +12VDC (up to 0.5A) and -12VDC (up to 0.15A) by industrial grade components. Now your Vampire, Blizzard, ACA, TF536, TF1230. TF1260 accelerator will get enough juice to work flawlessly with full MHz clocks. Factory trimmed for stock Amiga 500 reference load, may be adjusted to give exact 5VDC with 2-3x heavier loads.
- Stabilized, double protected +5VDC up to 4.0A rated output (per channel)
- Stabilized +12VDC up to 1.0A rated output (per channel)
- Stabilized -12VDC up to 0.15A rated output (per channel)
- Trim potentiometer for 5VDC fine adjustments (5-5.5V range) on every channel
- Double over current protection for all output lines
- Main AC power On/Off switch
- Two channel On/Off switches
- Each channel has a set of LED power good indicators (green 5VDC, yellow 12VDC, blue -12VDC).
- Eco friendly, green design: consumes ~20% less power compared to original PSU set
- Output cable length (1.5m) regular Amiga or CD32/A590 compatible.
- Detachable AC cable (allowing you to use your own desired cable length).
- Weight only 0.3 KG
- Safety standards: UL60950-1, TUV EN60950-1, ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1, TUV EN60601-1, IEC60601-1
- UK Stock
Risk of electrical shock and energy hazard when opened. All failures should be examined by a qualified technicians only. Risk of fire or electrical shock. The ventilation holes should be protected from foreign objects or dripping liquids. Please do not install power supplies in places with high ambient temperature or close to the heat source. Enclosed power supplies are intent to work in indoor locations, it’s not allowed to use power supplies outdoor, in dust or high moisture. Output current and output wattage must not exceed the rated values.
This replacement Amiga PSU has been designed for Commodore Amiga 1200 vintage computer systems only and should be considered as an integral component of Amiga computer system. Do not connect to any other devices as it’s not a general purpose PSU. Manufacturer is not responsible for any consequences of unauthorised or arbitrary repairs, modifications or incorrect usage. Please notice that new, properly working replacement Amiga PSU is reducing the system’s potential fail rate but still is not guaranteeing that entire Amiga system will work correctly (it’s >30 years old).
Backorder items are on a 3/5 week turnaround.