Refurbished Commodore Amiga CD32
£369.00 Incl. VAT£369.00 Excl. VAT
Commodore Amiga CD32 – Professionally refurbished
- Motorola 68020 (14Mhz) CPU
- 2Mb Chip Ram
- 2 x CD-Rom Drive
- AGA Chipset
- Refurbished Amiga CD32 Unit
- CD32 Controller
- PSU (UK)
What is refurbished?
Each Commodore Amiga CD32 mainboard is professionally recapped (standard or Polymer is avilable at extra cost) and deep cleaned using a Ultrasonic cleaner, bathed using deionised water and professional grade PCB/Flux cleaning solution. Once completed it is dried and a full diagnostic test is completed. Each unit is thoroughly inspected make sure the Amiga CD32 works as it did when it first came from the factory back in the 1990’s. Case is cleaned but due to age may show signs of use and age.
Checkout the work on the portfolio page here
Want up add some extras?
We want you to have the Amiga you always wanted, and that’s why we can offer some great upgrades to your Amiga, for example: Extra fast ram for WHDLoad!
UK shipping will be via Parcelforce and shipping cost will be calculated the checkout.
Worldwide shipping available simply contact us for a shipping quote.
Images of the Amiga CD32 are for illustrative purposes only, each unit will show signs of age and use. If you want photos of the CD32’s we have please contact us.
Amiga CD32 FMV Recapping Service
Overseas recapping ordersOverseas orders are very welcome and we are able to provide you return shipping costs at the checkout. To do this add any of our recapping services to your shopping basket and then at the checkout simply fill in the billing and shipping form including your telephone and email address (important) and click the 'Request a quote' link. You will receive an email within 24hrs with the shipping cost and you can then proceed with the order by clicking on the 'Complete your order' within the email. There is no need to leave the checkout page open your web browser.
Amiga 1200 Recapping, Modulator, Timing Fix (Standard)
- Check of the board before recapping is begun (any faults found before recapping will be reported back)
- Removal of existing capacitors (both SMD and radial capacitors).
- Cleanup and preparation of area.
- Replace using quality Panasonic/Wurth/KEMET capacitors.
- Retest (Video, Audio, Floppy Boot, CF Card boot)
- FREE return postage of your recapped board.
Amiga 1200 Recapping Service (Standard)
- Check of the board before recapping is begun (any faults found before recapping will be reported back).
- Removal of existing electrolytic capacitors.
- Cleanup and preparation of area.
- Replace using either Panasonic/Wurth/KEMET capacitors.
- Retest (Video, Audio, Floppy Boot, CF Card boot).
Amiga A600 4Mb Fast Ram Module
This unit has been superseded with the A600 8Mb Fast Ram version which you can switch between 4Mb and 8Mb fast ram.Amiga A600 4Mb Fast ram module provides 4Mb of fast ram in your Amiga 600 works with all revisions of mainboard and simply plugs on top of the A600 processor. The benefit of having 4Mb of fast ram is that it opens up the world of WHDLoad as the recommended minimum of fast ram is 4Mb in an OCS/ECS Amiga. It is strongly recommended that an extra 1Mb chip ram is also present (total of 2Mb chip). Each unit is hand built and tested for 24 hrs. and built to order an take approx 3 working days from order.
This unit has been superseded with the A600 8Mb Fast Ram version which you can switch between 4Mb and 8Mb fast ram.