Back to Amiga 1200 Cases
TF1230 Case Badge (Black)
£4.16 Excl. VAT
You may also like…
£133.33 Excl. VAT Add to basket
TF1230 A1200 Accelerator – NO CPU
TF1230 A1200 Accelerator (NO CPU) for the Amiga 1200 which hosts 64mb of fast ram and built in IDE port. This card is a perfect add-on for the Amiga A1200 and is the sweet spot between cost and speed. And is the next step up after the 11Mb Ex1T Fast Ram or if your budget does not quite stretch to the Terriblefire TF1260, the TF1230 A1200 card is the perfect add-on and you will notice a huge speed difference. Full specs:
- 128pin PGA socket ready for a genuine 68030 Gold Top CPU - MC68030RC50B (CPU NOT INCLUDED)
- 64MByte of fast-ram.
- IDE Interface - Driver required - ehide.device or purchase our AmigaOS 3.2 Rom with ehide.device built in (uploading of AmigaOS purchase evidence required)
- Fits in your old/new stock A1200 case!!!
- Timing fix is strongly recommended on your A1200 motherboard. We can do this free of charge if you send your board to us (return shipping does need to be covered).
- Kickstart ROM 3.1, 3.1.4, 3.2, 3.x or 3.9 (not compatible with 3.0).
- TF328 - 8Mb Fast Ram board and IDE socket for the Amiga CD32
- TF330 - 68030 Processor, 64Mb Fast Ram and IDE socket for the Amiga CD32
- TF536 - 68030 Processor, 64Mb Ram and IDE interface for the Amiga A500 and A500 Plus
- TF360 - 68060 Processor other specs TBC for the Amiga CD32
- TF1260 - 68060 Processor, 128Mb Ram and IDE Interface for the Amiga 1200
- TF1260 - 68060 Processor, 64Mb Ram and IDE Interface for the Amiga 1200
- TF4060 - 68060 Processor 128Mb Ram for the Amiga 4000
- TF1200 - Buffee Adaptor + 5.5Mb/8Mb (you will need the new Buffee Processor