Amiga 1200 Gotek Drive, Printed Mount, OLED Display and FlashFloppy
£36.99 Incl. VAT£30.83 Excl. VAT
Amiga 1200 Gotek drive is a great replacement for your failing Amiga 1200 floppy drive or you wish to simply replace it with a Gotek drive. These are plug and play and come pre flashed with FlashFloppy in that you simply remove your existing floppy drive and replace it with this unit (you use your existing bracket). 3 new screws will also be supplied to secure the Gotek drive to your Amiga.
You will need a USB memory stick (NOT included) with your loaded ADF files but we offer an option for a pre-configured USB stick below.
What are ADF files?
ADF files is the standard Amiga Disk Format for floppy disk images. no different to Sega or Nintendo roms, ADF’s are images of Amiga floppy disk games. Not only could you have access to a huge back catalogue of retro Amiga games, but there are still brand new games being released today, for example: Raid over Moscow or Bridge Strike these are all available as ADF files. But you not limited to games or programs, but you have access to tons of Amiga demos (if your into that scene).
What are gotek drives in detail? Read here
What is FlashFloppy check out this link
Also checkout one of our favorite youtube streamers TheGebs24 and her views on the Gotek drive!
Available on backorder
You may also like…
Amiga 600/1200 Gotek OLED Display Header Only
- 3D Printed Header
- OLED Display
- 30cm of cable from the header to the Gotek drive.
Amiga 600/1200 Gotek (FlashFloppy) with Printed Mount, 3 Digit
Amiga 1200 Gotek Drive (Flashfloppy) with Printed Mount, OLED Header
- OpenFlops Gotek Drive
- 3D Printed Amiga 1200 Gotek Mount
- OLED Display with 3D Printed Header
What is OpenFlops Gotek Drive?OpenFlops is an Open Hardware implementation of such an emulator, inspired from the ubiquitous Gotek hardware. It is designed to run the FlashFloppy firmware, which gives it several improvements over the original Gotek:
- Can be installed on many different platforms.
- Directly supports a wide range of image formats.
- Flexible track layout for Raw Sector Images.
- Extremely configurable.
- Supports AutoSwap for games with a large number of disks.
- Easily accessible pin headers for connection of a i2c display (either OLED or LCD), rotary encoder (including power).
- Easily-accessible pin header for an external speaker.
- Connected Motor signal.
- Has additional 3.3V, 5V and GND power pins.
Amiga 1200 Reproduction Box Desktop Dynamite
- Box is true to the original size and design.
- Including "Innards" for positioning the Amiga A1200 computer and accessories.
- Laminated outside / moisture repellent.
- Will be delivered flat in a large envelope.
We also offer Amiga Reproduction boxes for the following: Commodore Amiga A1200 Commodore Amiga A600 Commodore Amiga A500 Commodore Amiga A500 Plus Commodore Amiga CD32 Please note: This is an Amiga 1200 reproduction box and NOT AN ORIGINAL.
Refurbished Commodore Amiga 1200 Unit
Commodore Amiga 1200 - Professionally refurbishedTechnical Specifications
- Motorola 68020 (14Mhz) CPU
- 2Mb Chip Ram
- 3.0 Kickstart Roms
- 3.5" Floppy Drive
- UK Layout Keyboard
- Professionally refurbished Amiga 1200 Unit (excluding mouse and PSU, these are options that can be added below).
- Images of the Amiga 1200 are for illustrative purposes only, each unit will show signs of age and use. If you want photos of the Amiga 1200 we have please contact us.
- As these are custom built they can take between 21/28 working days depending on what add-ons are added and workload.
- Deposits are not refundable
- No software warranty or support is provided, any software included is sold as seen.
Apollo 1240 or 1260 Accelerator Additional 72pin Simm Slot
Tsunami 1230 Amiga 1200 Accelerator
- 68EC030 QFP CPU at 42MHZ.
- 64MByte of fast-ram.
- 68882 FPU footprint ready and also selectable clock for overclocking the FPU. (FPU/Oscillator/Sockets NOT INCLUDED - OPTIONS BELOW)
- External expansion port for future upgrades (secret stuff, can’t tell)
- Clockport port (RTC only).
- Compatible with any A1200 motherboard revision.
- Fits in your old/new stock A1200 case!!!
- A1100 friendly of course!
- Timing fix is strongly recommended on your A1200 motherboard. We can do this free of charge if you send your board to us (return shipping does need to be covered).
- Kickstart ROM 3.1, 3.1.4, 3.2, 3.x or 3.9 (not compatible with 3.0).