RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 / 500 Plus Adaptor
£35.83 Excl. VAT
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 / 500 Plus Adaptor which plus in to the Denise socket. The RGBtoHDMI project uses a Raspberry Pi Zero (not included) to display a pixel perfect image and it can be softened or scanlines can be added to connect your Amiga A500 or A500 plus to a HDMI TV without any external converter boxes or adaptors and no soldering required!!
What is included:
- RGB2HDMI adapter.
- Cable with a switch.
- For every RGB2HDMI sold we donate a percentage of the sale to LinuxJedi (we support our builders and developers).
- Some very early Amiga 500 rev 3 motherboard might require soldering to provide the necessary sync signals.
- Raspberry Pi Zero and an SD card are required – these are NOT INCLUDED.
- Professionally built.
Available on backorder
Email me when stock is available
You may also like…
TF534 Accelerator for Amiga 500/2000
NO LONGER AVAILABLE - TF536 IS THE REPLACEMENTTF534 accelerator a perfect upgrade for any Amiga A500, 500+ or A2000. Included is a ceramic Motorola 68030 CPU with an optional 68882 FPU clocked at 33mhz, 4MB of RAM, and a 2.5" IDE connector for an CF HDD Card. Full specs:
- MC68030RP33B Processor
- 4MByte of fast-ram.
- 68882 FPU PLCC Socket (FPU option below)
- 44 Pin IDE connector
- Includes A500/A500+ CPU relocator
- Kickstart ROM 3.1, 3.1.4, 3.2 to boot from IDE (available as an option below).
What is TerribleFire?Well it’s not what it’s who, and that person is Stephen Leary who has designed a whole host of accelerators and ram cards for the Amiga A500, A1200 and Amiga CD32. These include many but the most common ones are:
- TF328 – 8Mb Fast Ram board and IDE socket for the Amiga CD32
- TF330 – 68030 Processor, 64Mb Fast Ram and IDE socket for the Amiga CD32
- TF536 – 68030 Processor, 64Mb Ram and IDE interface for the Amiga A500 and A500 Plus
- TF360 – 68060 Processor other specs TBC for the Amiga CD32
- TF1260 – 68060 Processor, 128Mb Ram and IDE Interface for the Amiga 1200
- TF1230 – 68030 Processor 128Mb Ram and IDE interface for the Amiga 1200
- TF4060 – 68060 Processor 128Mb Ram for the Amiga 4000
- TF1200 – Buffee Adaptor + 5.5Mb/8Mb (you will need the new Buffee Processor