Commodore Amiga PSU for A500/600/1200 & CD32 (DUO Edition)
£74.99 Excl. VAT
Commodore Amiga PSU DUO EDITION for 1 x A500/A600/A1200 and 1 x Amiga CD32 up to 8A at 5VDC strong, adjustable PSU for regular and accelerated Commodore Amiga A500, A500+, A600, A1200 and Amiga CD32.
The new Amiga PSU DUO Edition is a modern, 50W strong replacement power supply unit for Commodore Amiga computer systems.provides stable, filtered, adjustable 5VDC (up to 8.0A), 12VDC (up to 0.5A) and -12VDC (up to 0.15A) by industrial grade components. Now your Vampire, Blizzard, ACA or TF536 accelerator will get enough juice to work flawlessly with full MHz clocks. Factory trimmed for stock Amiga 500 reference load, may be adjusted to give exact 5VDC with 2-3x heavier loads.
- 1 x A500 A500+ A600 A1200 compatible (rectangular 5pin DIN plug)
- 1 x CD32/A590 compatible (round 4pin DIN plug)
- Stabilized, double protected +5VDC up to 8.0A rated output (total, 4A per channel max)
- Stabilized +12VDC up to 1.2A rated output (0.6A per channel max)
- Stabilized -12VDC up to 0.15A rated output
- Trim potentiometer for 5VDC fine adjustments (5-5.5V range) common for both outputs
- Double over current protection, individual for each output
- Durable main AC power On/Off switch
- Set of LED status indicators (green 5VDC, yellow 12VDC, blue -12VDC)
- Eco friendly design: consumes ~20% less power compared to original PSU set
- Configurable set of detachable output cables. Versions for regular Amiga 500/600/1200 or CD32/A590 are available (1.6 m length)
- Detachable input AC cable allowing you to use your own desired cable length (cable included)
- Weight only 0.3 KG
- Universal AC input range to support all worldwide power standards (accepts 110-240 VAC)
- Meets safety standards: UL60950-1, TUV EN60950-1, ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1, TUV EN60601-1, IEC60601-1
- UK Stock
Checkout Ravi Abbot Review:
Risk of electrical shock and energy hazard when opened. All failures should be examined by a qualified technicians only. Risk of fire or electrical shock. The ventilation holes should be protected from foreign objects or dripping liquids. Please do not install power supplies in places with high ambient temperature or close to the heat source. Enclosed power supplies are intent to work in indoor locations, it’s not allowed to use power supplies outdoor, in dust or high moisture. Output current and output wattage must not exceed the rated values.
This replacement Amiga PSU has been designed for Commodore Amiga 1200 vintage computer systems only and should be considered as an integral component of Amiga computer system. Do not connect to any other devices as it’s not a general purpose PSU. Manufacturer is not responsible for any consequences of unauthorised or arbitrary repairs, modifications or incorrect usage. Please notice that new, properly working replacement Amiga PSU is reducing the system’s potential fail rate but still is not guaranteeing that entire Amiga system will work correctly (it’s >30 years old).
Backorder items on a 2/3 week lead time