Amiga A500 Plus
Showing all 3 results
£31.99 Add to basket
Amiga 500 or 500 Plus Gotek OLED Display and FlashFloppy
Amiga 500 Gotek unit is a great replacement for your failing Amiga 500 or Amiga 500 Plus floppy drive or you wish to simply replace it with a Gotek drive. These are plug and play in that you simply remove your existing Amiga 1200/600 floppy drive and replace it with this unit (you use your existing bracket). 2 new screws will also be supplied to secure it to the Amiga 500. You will need a USB memory stick (NOT included) with your loaded ADF files. Want to know what a gotek drive is checkout this post
£49.99 Inc. VAT Add to basket
Amiga A500 Plus Composite/S-Video Output Module
Amiga A500 Plus Composite/S-Video output module provides both Composite and and S-Video output via a extra PCB. This service provides the Composite/S-Video module and installation to your Amiga 500 Plus. Installation does require the whole bottom half of the Amiga A500 Plus so the Composite/S-Video module can be installed. What are the benefits of the Composite/S-Video module?
- No need for the large modulator sticking out of the back of the Amiga A500 Plus.
- Provides true composite video signal as the signal is directly from the RGB outputs.
- Provides true S-Video video signal as again is directly from the RGB outputs.
- Neat internal solution that provides both composite phono port and S-Video port (case modification is required and included in the service).
£34.99 Inc. VAT Select options
Amiga A500 Plus Recapping Service
Amiga A500 Plus recapping service, all board revisions, NOTE this is NOT a repair service, the Amiga A500 Plus needs to be in working order.
- Check of the board before recapping is begun.
- Removal of existing capacitors.
- Clean-up and preparation of area.
- Replace using Panasonic/Wurth/KEMET capacitors.
- Retest (Video, Audio, Floppy Boot.