Showing 37–48 of 113 results
Amiga A500 / A500 Plus Keyboard Membrane (New)
- Check the keyboard plug is inserted all the way in the connector on the Amiga A500 / A500 Plus mainboard.
- If it's only 1 or two keys the plunger may need a clean, strip down the keyboard and clean the plunger with some IPA.
- If it's a whole row of keys missing its a very strong possibility that the membrane on your needs replacing.
Refurbished Commodore Amiga 500 Unit
Commodore Amiga A500 – Professionally Refurbished & RecappedTechnical Specifications
- Motorola 68000 (7.14Mhz) CPU
- 1Mb Chip Ram
- 1.3 Kickstart Rom
- 3.5" Floppy Drive
- UK Layout Keyboard
- Professionally refurbished Amiga A500 Unit (excluding mouse and PSU), these are options that can be added.
Images of the Amiga A500 is for illustrative purposes only, each unit will show signs of age and use. If you want photos of the Amiga 500 we have please contact us.As these are custom built they can take between 21/28 working days depending on what add-ons are added and workload. So please do not order if you are not able to wait - Deposits are not refundable
Amiga 1200 Case Brand New Black
- Top case including enhancements
- Bottom case including enhancements
- Enhanced bottom trapdoor with extra vents.
- Enhanced rear trapdoor + extra plastic holder DVI / VGA shaped hole.
- Rubber feet
- Set of screws
How are these brand new?In 2016 840 Amiga users made it possible in supporting a Kickstarter to reproduce the Amiga 12000 case lead by Philippe Lang, the new A1200 cases are made using Injection Molding manufacturing technique to produce top and bottom shells as well as trapdoors and parts. The process implies the use of 3 new moulds, the first one is for the top shell, second mould for the bottom shell and last one for trapdoors and parts, all produced using brand new moulds.
Enhancements galore:The Amiga community has never died and some have produced some great add-ons over the years to make sure the Amiga is still relevant and useful today as it was back in the 80's/early 90s and these cases take full advantage of that weather that's simply transferring your existing motherboard from your existing Amiga 1200 or have a luxury of installing a MiST FPGA Board. Below are few more enhancements: [accordion] [pane title="External CF Adaptor" start=open] A CF slot can be open up on the side of the A1200 case to allow easy access to what would be the CF card within the A1200 itself. [/pane] [pane title="MiST FPGA Board"] MiST is a FPGA based modern board that implements classic 16bit computers like the Commodore Amiga, Atari ST and 8bit systems like the Commodore 64, ZX-Spectrum, MSX, Atari XL/VCS, Apple II, Colecovision, Sega Master System, NES, SNES as well as Arcade machines. The primary difference between the MiST is that its NOT emulation. The new A1200 case has mounts to mount the MiST FPGA within the A1200 case. [/pane] [pane title="Raspberry PI"] Yes you can mount a Raspberry PI 2/3 within the new A1200 case with the use of the mounts already part of the case for a nice clean solution. [/pane] [pane title="Keyrah V2"] [caption id="attachment_18644" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Keyrah V2 for the Amiga 1200/600, C64, VIC 20 and C16[/caption] Keyrah V2 is an IO adaptor that allows you to use the original keyboards of the Commodore Amiga 600 and 1200, Commodore 64, VIC-20 and C-16 within their respective cases. The purpose of this you can then install a Raspberry PI which uses the original keyboard of that computer and providing 2 x D9 ports. The new Amiga 1200 case has mounts are located at middle top of bottom shell. This location make the keyboard adapter available for Raspberry Pi or MiST board. Original Amiga 1200 keyboard ribbon will fit nicely just at the right place on the keyboard adapter board. I/O connectors are accessible through rear panel I/O slots. [/pane] [/accordion] So what are the differences between the original Commodore case and the New A1200 case?
- The plastic is 100% UV proof to avoid case turning yellow over time.
- Screw brass inserts in all 6 new screw towers for smooth operations. No more broken plastic clips!
- Bottom trapdoor offers better cooling with extra vents and 3x rear trapdoors are available: Plain door, VGA hole, DVI hole, perfect for the Re-Amiga
- Supports for: Raspberry Pi©, MiST© FPGA, Keyrah© V2 keyboard adapter, RapidRoad© DoubleUSB and Lotharek© HxC Floppy emulator
A3640 Accelerator Recapping Service
- Check of the board before recapping is begun.
- Removal of existing capacitors.
- Clean-up and preparation of area.
- Replace using Panasonic capacitors and correcting polarity of 3 capacitors.
Overseas recapping ordersOverseas orders are very welcome and we are able to provide you return shipping costs at the checkout. To do this add any of our recapping services to your shopping basket and then at the checkout simply fill in the billing and shipping form including your telephone and email address (important) and click the 'Request a quote' link. You will receive an email within 24hrs with the shipping cost and you can then proceed with the order by clicking on the 'Complete your order' within the email. There is no need to leave the checkout page open your web browser.
Amiga CD32 Laser / Lens Replacement Service
Amiga CD32 laser replacement serviceMany CD32's have issues reading *compilations CD-R's and commercial CD's, With this service your CD32 will be like new with its CD laser replaced with a brand new laser. *Please note just replacing the laser does not guarantee it will play CD-R compilations, it all depends on other factors like brand of CD-R and speed of the burn also.
Refurbished Commodore Amiga CD32
Commodore Amiga CD32 - Professionally refurbishedTechnical Specifications:
- Motorola 68020 (14Mhz) CPU
- 2Mb Chip Ram
- 2 x CD-Rom Drive
- AGA Chipset
- Refurbished Amiga CD32 Unit
- CD32 Controller
- PSU (UK)
Images of the Amiga CD32 are for illustrative purposes only, each unit will show signs of age and use. If you want photos of the CD32's we have please contact us.
Amiga A600 1Mb Chip Ram Memory Expansion
Greaseweazle V4 USB Floppy Adapter Flux Reader Writer
Greaseweazle v4 allows versatile floppy drive control over USB. By extracting the raw flux transitions from a drive, any disk format can be captured and analyzed - PC, Amiga, Amstrad, PDP-11, musical instruments, industrial equipment, and more. The Greaseweazle also supports writing to floppy disks, from a range of image file formats including those commonly used for online preservation (ADF, IPF, DSK, IMG, HFE, ...).
Greaseweazle V4 is the latest version, updated for mass production and with the following features:
- Reads and writes 3", 3.5", 5.25", 8" disks (with suitable drive and cable)
- Buffered outputs, for communicating with older 5.25" and 8" disk drives
- Integrated power connector for directly powering most 3.5" disk drives
- Write-enable jumper can be removed for safer preservation of precious vintage disks
- Supports flippy-modded 5.25" drives
- Supports Disk-Change detection as used by Rob Smith's integration into the WinUAE Amiga emulator
- 3 user-definable outputs (eg. 8" interface REDWC signal)
- 100% factory tested, and tested again by me before shipping
More information and documentation on the wiki page here:
This listing is for the Greaseweazle V4 device only. And does not include which you will require:
- A disk drive (for example a PC 3.5" or 5.25" drive)
- A floppy ribbon cable (typically you want a standard PC cable with 'twist' on pins 10-16, to communicate with a PC floppy drive)
- Floppy drive power cable, or power supply
Commodore Amiga PSU for A600
- Stabilized & filtered 5VDC up to 4A output (4.4A peak)
- Stabilized & filtered 12VDC up to 2A output (2.2A peak)
- Stabilized & filtered -12VDC up to 0.5A output (0.55A peak)
- Carefully calibrated for Amiga 500 reference load
- Active & passive over voltage protection for main +5VDC line
- Over current protection for all output lines
- Fully isolated & fused on AC side
- Power On/Off switch
- Long output cable (1.8m) with rectangular DIN 5-pin plug.
- Detachable input AC cable for all versions (cable included)
- Weight only 0.4 KG (2x less than original PSU)
- Runs COLD!
- Safety standards: UL60950-1, TUV EN60950-1, ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1, TUV EN60601-1, IEC60601-1
- Manufactured by Electroware
- UK Stock
Warning! Risk of electrical shock and energy hazard when opened. All failures should be examined by a qualified technicians only. Risk of fire or electrical shock. The ventilation holes should be protected from foreign objects or dripping liquids. Please do not install power supplies in places with high ambient temperature or close to the heat source. Enclosed power supplies are intent to work in indoor locations, it's not allowed to use power supplies outdoor, in dust or high moisture. Output current and output wattage must not exceed the rated values. This replacement Amiga PSU has been designed for Commodore Amiga 600 vintage computer systems only and should be considered as an integral component of Amiga computer system. Do not connect to any other devices as it's not a general purpose PSU. Manufacturer is not responsible for any consequences of unauthorised or arbitrary repairs, modifications or incorrect usage. Please notice that new, properly working replacement Amiga PSU is reducing the system's potential fail rate but still is not guaranteeing that entire Amiga system will work correctly (it's >30 years old).
Tsunami 1230 Amiga 1200 Accelerator
- 68EC030 QFP CPU at 42MHZ.
- 64MByte of fast-ram.
- 68882 FPU footprint ready and also selectable clock for overclocking the FPU. (FPU/Oscillator/Sockets NOT INCLUDED - OPTIONS BELOW)
- External expansion port for future upgrades (secret stuff, can’t tell)
- Clockport port (RTC only).
- Compatible with any A1200 motherboard revision.
- Fits in your old/new stock A1200 case!!!
- A1100 friendly of course!
- Timing fix is strongly recommended on your A1200 motherboard. We can do this free of charge if you send your board to us (return shipping does need to be covered).
- Kickstart ROM 3.1, 3.1.4, 3.2, 3.x or 3.9 (not compatible with 3.0).